Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tracy and Luke walk in and Tracy sees Ms Elly. and she smiles. and Miss Elly said Hay Girl and she Hugged Tracy. and Kathy said Sorry Miss Elly. Miss Elly said what do you have to be sorry about. you had every right to leave Bobby. Tracy hugged her again. and then She interduces Luke To her. and Miss Elly said Luke, Can I give you alittle atvice about keeping this beautiful young Lady. Luke smiles and said Sure. Miss Elly said, first truae and respect her. That is were Bobby failed. and most of all Love her. Luke looked at the older woman and he thought he saw a teir fall down her cheek.

Tracy and Luke walk in and Tracy sees Ms Elly. and she smiles. and Miss Elly said Hay Girl and she Hugged Tracy. and Kathy said Sorry Miss Elly. Miss Elly said what do you have to be sorry about. you had every right to leave Bobby. Tracy hugged her again. and then She interduces Luke To her. and Miss Elly said Luke, Can I give you alittle atvice about keeping this beautiful young Lady. Luke smiles and said Sure. Miss Elly said, first truae and respect her. That is were Bobby failed. and most of all Love her. Luke looked at the older woman and he thought he saw a teir fall down her cheek.

Daisy said "We all know Bobbye loved Pam...I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt Tracy"

Luke said I will Mam. and Tracy said our relationship was going great Until JR told Bobby I was cheeting on him and then Bobby asked me about it and I told him I didn't and he took JR'S word over mine. and he started to follow me. and intargate my friends. and then I got sick of it and I told him to leave me alone we were threw. and I left. and then he met Pam and I'm Happy for Bobby and Pam and I hold no grudges. and sheshe put her arm around Luke and said Now I have Luke and I love him and No one else. and Luke kissed her.

Luke said I will Mam. and Tracy said our relationship was going great Until JR told Bobby I was cheeting on him and then Bobby asked me about it and I told him I didn't and he took JR'S word over mine. and he started to follow me. and intargate my friends. and then I got sick of it and I told him to leave me alone we were threw. and I left. and then he met Pam and I'm Happy for Bobby and Pam and I hold no grudges. and sheshe put her arm around Luke and said Now I have Luke and I love him and No one else. and Luke kissed her.

Daisy smiled "I hope you and my cousin last forever Tracy"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.