Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MEANWHILE AT THE SPENCER HOUSE.

Bo and Kathy were there and Kyle had said Kathleen you will marry Steven and Kathy said No I Love Luke. Kyle started to laugh and said you will marry Steven or Luke Duke will die. and he walked out. Bo looked at Kathy and said Don't worry about Luke he can take care of himself. Plus Cooter and Enos won't let anything happen to him. No Kat we need to get out of her and find Julie and Daisy. Kathy said Bo your knife. and Bo said Ya. and He opened his Knife and said Kat take it and cut me free and then I will get you free. and she did and he got her free. and Bo said Ok Kat you are on. and Kathy said My dad said I;m the only air to the Carter fortune now I can use that to my advantage and Bo said I think I got what you are saying. But we need to get out of here first. and Kathy said This use to be my room. and then she walked to the window and she opened it and said come on And Bo said If I didn't know any better I sware you done this before. Kathy smiled and said Afew times.

MEANWHILE AT THE SPENCER HOUSE.

Bo and Kathy were there and Kyle had said Kathleen you will marry Steven and Kathy said No I Love Luke. Kyle started to laugh and said you will marry Steven or Luke Duke will die. and he walked out. Bo looked at Kathy and said Don't worry about Luke he can take care of himself. Plus Cooter and Enos won't let anything happen to him. No Kat we need to get out of her and find Julie and Daisy. Kathy said Bo your knife. and Bo said Ya. and He opened his Knife and said Kat take it and cut me free and then I will get you free. and she did and he got her free. and Bo said Ok Kat you are on. and Kathy said My dad said I;m the only air to the Carter fortune now I can use that to my advantage and Bo said I think I got what you are saying. But we need to get out of here first. and Kathy said This use to be my room. and then she walked to the window and she opened it and said come on And Bo said If I didn't know any better I sware you done this before. Kathy smiled and said Afew times.

When Bo was lose Kathy said "Lets go find Daisy and Julie"

Meanwhile in Hazzard......

Luke said we need to help Kath and the others and then they saw an old woman and said I'm Elisabeth Carter Kathleen grandmother. She and the others were taken to Dallas. She Needs you Luke.tAKE THE Carter jet. and Luke looked at her and said Thanks Mrs Carter. and Mrs Cart and said But your car in the cargo hold. and then they left.

Meanwhile in Hazzard......

Luke said we need to help Kath and the others and then they saw an old woman and said I'm Elisabeth Carter Kathleen grandmother. She and the others were taken to Dallas. She Needs you Luke.tAKE THE Carter jet. and Luke looked at her and said Thanks Mrs Carter. and Mrs Cart and said But your car in the cargo hold. and then they left.

Julie looked and Says "If there was someway of getting to the truck down there and driving off this damm ranch now."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.