Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tracy came into the Hospital and she smiled at the Nurse and she walked into Daisy's room. and said Bo i need to talk to you and it's important and Bo said Ok and they walked out. and said I found out why my father wanted Julie and You. Bo said Me? Ya, You see you and Julie are intlied to your mothers share of the Spencer fortune, and if her gets rid of you. Bo interupted He could have everything to himself. Tracy said I also found out something eles we are not related. Kyle isn't my real father. he's my step-father he married my mother when I was 2 months old. my real father was killed. Bo just smiles and said we better be getting back to the room. and Tracy said Bo I have Luke, Enos and Cooter. outside. Bo said Ok and we are inside. and they both went back to the room. and Julie and Daisy was asleep.

Tracy came into the Hospital and she smiled at the Nurse and she walked into Daisy's room. and said Bo i need to talk to you and it's important and Bo said Ok and they walked out. and said I found out why my father wanted Julie and You. Bo said Me? Ya, You see you and Julie are intlied to your mothers share of the Spencer fortune, and if her gets rid of you. Bo interupted He could have everything to himself. Tracy said I also found out something eles we are not related. Kyle isn't my real father. he's my step-father he married my mother when I was 2 months old. my real father was killed. Bo just smiles and said we better be getting back to the room. and Tracy said Bo I have Luke, Enos and Cooter. outside. Bo said Ok and we are inside. and they both went back to the room. and Julie and Daisy was asleep.

Julie was sleeping unaware that her very own Uncle Kyle Spencer wanted her and brother gone forever right now so he could get the Spencer Fortune right now as well.

Cue Anybody

Tracy said Bo, Don't let anyone in the hospital know we on on to my father. cause he might have someone on his payroll Bo agreed. and then everything went black.

Bo and Tracy woke up on a plane and they both were tied up. and kYLE SMILED AND HE SAID Tracy all you had to do is marrie Steven Bishop. But No, and I killed your real father see. I wanted your mother's family money her maden name was Carter one of the richest Family's In Chicago. and he was a Chicago police officer So that was so easy. and then I came in the picture I conforted your mother and 2 months later we were married. Oh and I need to get rid of you cause you are the only air to the Carter fortune. Tracy tried to get away. but Kyle laughed. the plane took off. Bo said Where is Daisy and Julie? Kyle smiled and said they are here as well. and he laughed.

Tracy said Bo, Don't let anyone in the hospital know we on on to my father. cause he might have someone on his payroll Bo agreed. and then everything went black.

Bo and Tracy woke up on a plane and they both were tied up. and kYLE SMILED AND HE SAID Tracy all you had to do is marrie Steven Bishop. But No, and I killed your real father see. I wanted your mother's family money her maden name was Carter one of the richest Family's In Chicago. and he was a Chicago police officer So that was so easy. and then I came in the picture I conforted your mother and 2 months later we were married. Oh and I need to get rid of you cause you are the only air to the Carter fortune. Tracy tried to get away. but Kyle laughed. the plane took off. Bo said Where is Daisy and Julie? Kyle smiled and said they are here as well. and he laughed.

Daisy was tied up and pretty freaked out especially when she saw Ray step in front of her and it turns out that Ray was going to Dallas with Kyle too and he planned to have Daisy all to himself.

Mean while in hazaard Luke and Cotter and Enos was just waking up from being knocked out. and Luke said Tracy Bo and they all ran in the hospital and that;s is when they found out they were gone. and Luke said expect to have the state police here and interview everyone one on staff cause you can go to Jail for kiddnapping and Murder even if you didn't do the act. and he left. that nurse started to get nurvice.

Mean while in hazaard Luke and Cotter and Enos was just waking up from being knocked out. and Luke said Tracy Bo and they all ran in the hospital and that;s is when they found out they were gone. and Luke said expect to have the state police here and interview everyone one on staff cause you can go to Jail for kiddnapping and Murder even if you didn't do the act. and he left. that nurse started to get nurvice.

Julie looked at Daisy and Ray and had looked and JR was there as well she couldn't even get away from anybody right now she looked and Says "Where are we going right now as well and I just don't care let me off this plane right now? Where's Luke, Enos and Cooter at right now as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie looked at Daisy and Ray and had looked and JR was there as well she couldn't even get away from anybody right now she looked and Says "Where are we going right now as well and I just don't care let me off this plane right now? Where's Luke, Enos and Cooter at right now as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie had fought the ropes on her wrist and Says "Where's is everybody and I'm not marrying anybody just like I told you in Hazzard now and I want off this plane as well let me go as well." She felt the plane land and Jr looked and Says "Were in Dallas and we just landed at the Southfork as well, your brother and Tracy was taken with Mr. Spencer when he got off at the Airport but you was knocked out and we took our private helicopter to my ranch and were here honey as well." Julie was helped up and looked and Says "No, I want to go to Hazzard I will be back there I promise you that somehow someway not and don't even think I won't try now and get your hands off of me as well." She wouldn't budge and JR just picked her up and took a backway in and deposited her in a room and closed the door letting her stay there he had untied her and made sure he locked the door as well. Besides she wouldn't know how to get back to the airport from her as well, Julie was furious she just got kidnapped by this man and but she wasn't going to marry him now as well. She was going to leave this place one way or another as well she didn't care how long it took her as well.

Cue Anybody

Julie had fought the ropes on her wrist and Says "Where's is everybody and I'm not marrying anybody just like I told you in Hazzard now and I want off this plane as well let me go as well." She felt the plane land and Jr looked and Says "Were in Dallas and we just landed at the Southfork as well, your brother and Tracy was taken with Mr. Spencer when he got off at the Airport but you was knocked out and we took our private helicopter to my ranch and were here honey as well." Julie was helped up and looked and Says "No, I want to go to Hazzard I will be back there I promise you that somehow someway not and don't even think I won't try now and get your hands off of me as well." She wouldn't budge and JR just picked her up and took a backway in and deposited her in a room and closed the door letting her stay there he had untied her and made sure he locked the door as well. Besides she wouldn't know how to get back to the airport from her as well, Julie was furious she just got kidnapped by this man and but she wasn't going to marry him now as well. She was going to leave this place one way or another as well she didn't care how long it took her as well.

Cue Anybody

Julie looked out the window and Says "Great how to leave a ranch this side without being noticed and spotted a truck she with the SF logo and wander is they would miss that right now as well."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.