The Dukes Met Ducan MacLead(Highlander)

AT THE HOSPITAL.....

Jenny and Luke walked into the hospital.Jenny saw Ducan and she ran to him and said Uncle Ducan what happened? Ducan looked at her and said Jenny your father is dying he has Cancer. Jenny said No, and she went into Luke's arms. and Luke held her. and the doctor came out and said he is stable you may go in and see him. Luke looked at Jenny and said Go sweetheart. and he kissed her and said I will be right here. Jenny smiled and she went into her fathers room.

IN HER FATHER'S ROOM...

Jenny walked in and her father was lying in bed.Jenny walked over to the bed and she said Dad. and he looked at her and he smiled

Luke says "Daisys pregnant, thought id run that by you, and Rob, you hang in there"

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jenny said Dad Please don't leave me. you are all I have. Robert looked at his daughter and said wrong you have Ducan and you have Luke, Lean on them my dear. they will watch over you and take care of you. Jenny said Dad, Robert smiled and then he saw Luke and Ducan walk in the room and he said to both of them take care of my daughter. and Luke Said I will MR. pERKINS and Ducan said I will Robbie. Robert Smiled at that name because Ducan was the only one to ever call him Robbie. and then she closed his eyes and his Hand fell from Jenny's and the michaines started to go off. And Jenny said No and she started to cry. Luke went to her and she went into his arms and she started to cry.

Jenny said Dad Please don't leave me. you are all I have. Robert looked at his daughter and said wrong you have Ducan and you have Luke, Lean on them my dear. they will watch over you and take care of you. Jenny said Dad, Robert smiled and then he saw Luke and Ducan walk in the room and he said to both of them take care of my daughter. and Luke Said I will MR. pERKINS and Ducan said I will Robbie. Robert Smiled at that name because Ducan was the only one to ever call him Robbie. and then she closed his eyes and his Hand fell from Jenny's and the michaines started to go off. And Jenny said No and she started to cry. Luke went to her and she went into his arms and she started to cry.

Duncan went to get the nurses and doctors

AT THE FARM.....

Daisy and Enos get to the farm to tell Uncle Jesse the news when Uncle Jesses just about to get the call about Robert

• 2 weeks later...

Luke was calling Uncle Jesse about Robert cause him and Robert were best friends. Uncle Jesse picked up the phone and he said Hello Duke Farm Jesse Speaking. Oh Luke Ok I will be right there. Ya Ok Bye. Uncle Jesse Looked At Daisy AND eNOS AND SAID wHAT EVever you have to tell me will have to wait Robert Perkins Justdied. and he said and I going to the hospital now and be with Kathy. Luke and Ducan is with her now. and he left out the door.

Luke was calling Uncle Jesse about Robert cause him and Robert were best friends. Uncle Jesse picked up the phone and he said Hello Duke Farm Jesse Speaking. Oh Luke Ok I will be right there. Ya Ok Bye. Uncle Jesse Looked At Daisy AND eNOS AND SAID wHAT EVever you have to tell me will have to wait Robert Perkins Justdied. and he said and I going to the hospital now and be with Kathy. Luke and Ducan is with her now. and he left out the door.

Daisy looked at Enos "lets go! we gotta get down there"

AT THE HOSPITAL...

Luke was holding Kathy. and Ducan was talking to the doctor and then Ducan said Jen come on we need to leave the room. Jenny looked at Ducan and said No, I will not leave my dad. and she ran to the bed where her father's bady was. Luke looked at Ducan. then he walked over to her and said sweetheart come on. I will take you to the cafateria and get some coffee. Jenny looked at him and she smiled and she said ok. She took Luke's hand and they left the room.

As they were coming out of the room. Uncle Jesse, Daisy and Enos came threw the door.

ALL OF A SUDDEN..

Ducan senced another imortal in the hospital and he said I will be right back and he went in Robert's room and there stood Roberts Old Love Heather and she was standing there crying Ducan walked over to her and said Heather Why are you here. Heather looked at him and said I'm saying good-bye. Ducan said What if Jenny sees you? Heather smiles and said she won't. Ducan said Robbie let her care to me and her Boyfriend Luke Duke. Heather smiled and said well she just got another protector. and Ducan said Becareful and he walked out of the room.

AT THE HOSPITAL...

Luke was holding Kathy. and Ducan was talking to the doctor and then Ducan said Jen come on we need to leave the room. Jenny looked at Ducan and said No, I will not leave my dad. and she ran to the bed where her father's bady was. Luke looked at Ducan. then he walked over to her and said sweetheart come on. I will take you to the cafateria and get some coffee. Jenny looked at him and she smiled and she said ok. She took Luke's hand and they left the room.

As they were coming out of the room. Uncle Jesse, Daisy and Enos came threw the door.

ALL OF A SUDDEN..

Ducan senced another imortal in the hospital and he said I will be right back and he went in Robert's room and there stood Roberts Old Love Heather and she was standing there crying Ducan walked over to her and said Heather Why are you here. Heather looked at him and said I'm saying good-bye. Ducan said What if Jenny sees you? Heather smiles and said she won't. Ducan said Robbie let her care to me and her Boyfriend Luke Duke. Heather smiled and said well she just got another protector. and Ducan said Becareful and he walked out of the room.

Daisy ran to Jenny and hugged her "im so sorry about your dad, are you okay?"

Jenny Smiles at her friend and said I'm fine now.I have You all and Thanks for being here with Me Uncle Jesse Looked at her and said I will help Ducan Make the arrengments. Kathy said Thanks Mr. Duke. Uncle Jesse smiles and said Call Me Uncle Jesse. Jenny felt someone watching her and she turned and she saw a woman In all Black and she looked Like she was in her mid 30's . Jenny Just walked closer to Luke. Luke took her in his arms and said come on sweetheart lets go to the farm. Jenny smiled and said Ok. and Bo , followed out the door. With Daisy and Enos right behind them. Uncle Jesse and Ducan stayed behind and Made the arrangements for Robert.

OUTSIDE...

Luke helped Jenny in the General and Daisy and Enos got in Dixie. and they all headed back to the farm...

Jenny Smiles at her friend and said I'm fine now.I have You all and Thanks for being here with Me Uncle Jesse Looked at her and said I will help Ducan Make the arrengments. Kathy said Thanks Mr. Duke. Uncle Jesse smiles and said Call Me Uncle Jesse. Jenny felt someone watching her and she turned and she saw a woman In all Black and she looked Like she was in her mid 30's . Jenny Just walked closer to Luke. Luke took her in his arms and said come on sweetheart lets go to the farm. Jenny smiled and said Ok. and Bo , followed out the door. With Daisy and Enos right behind them. Uncle Jesse and Ducan stayed behind and Made the arrangements for Robert.

OUTSIDE...

Luke helped Jenny in the General and Daisy and Enos got in Dixie. and they all headed back to the farm...

soon they all reached the farm, Daisy sat with Jenny "we'll help you through this Jenny"

AT THE HOSPITAL..

Uncle Jesse Knew about Ducan and Heather. and he walked over to Heather and said What are you doing here? Heather looked at him and said I came to saw good-bye to my husband. and to see if my daughter was all right. Jesse Looked at her and said Heather when you came back from the dead after you were killed. You and Robert decited to go your seprate ways.and he would raise Jenny as a single parent. Heather looked at Jesse and said I know Jesse but she was only 2 years old and now she is a beautiful woman. Jesse said No, Let my Nephew take care of her now. Heather said her young man is your nephew. and she just smiled. Ducan said Heather I will have to agree with Jesse, Jenny will know that there is a connection between the two of you but she wouldn't know what. Heather looked at her and said Ducan she knows a bout you. Ducan said Ya but I nevr was dead to her. Heather think how this will affect her. Never seeing her mother grow old and she will grow old. How will she explain that to her children. what you become the family secret. I don;t think so.

MEANWHILE AT THE FARM...

JENNY was talking to Daisy. Luke and Bo and Enos was outside and Luke said something doesn't feel right.

AT THE HOSPITAL..

Uncle Jesse Knew about Ducan and Heather. and he walked over to Heather and said What are you doing here? Heather looked at him and said I came to saw good-bye to my husband. and to see if my daughter was all right. Jesse Looked at her and said Heather when you came back from the dead after you were killed. You and Robert decited to go your seprate ways.and he would raise Jenny as a single parent. Heather looked at Jesse and said I know Jesse but she was only 2 years old and now she is a beautiful woman. Jesse said No, Let my Nephew take care of her now. Heather said her young man is your nephew. and she just smiled. Ducan said Heather I will have to agree with Jesse, Jenny will know that there is a connection between the two of you but she wouldn't know what. Heather looked at her and said Ducan she knows a bout you. Ducan said Ya but I nevr was dead to her. Heather think how this will affect her. Never seeing her mother grow old and she will grow old. How will she explain that to her children. what you become the family secret. I don;t think so.

MEANWHILE AT THE FARM...

JENNY was talking to Daisy. Luke and Bo and Enos was outside and Luke said something doesn't feel right.

Enos said "like what Luke?"

Luke said I Don't Know Enos i just can't put my finger on it. But I did see a woman at the Hospital she was all in Black and she was watching Jenny. and Then I saw Ducan go over to her and start talking to her. Something is Off there. Can you check it out for me Enos?

Enos said "sure Luke, ill try my best to find out whats goin on"

Ok Thanks Enos. Luke said.

MEANWHILE AT THE HOSPITAL...

Uncle Jesse said I better be getting back to the farm. Ducan Make sure she leaves Hazzard. and Uncle Jesse Left.

Heather looked at him and said Ducan Is Jenny Imortal. Ducan and said Heather I would want this life on her. You know how man friends and Loves I had to say good bye too.. Are you really the selfish. Ducan started to walk away. and Heather stopped him and said Ducan you are right. Jenny would die if she couldn't be with Luke. Ducan said That's right.and he said I better get going too. and he walked away. and heather had a smile on her face. and she walked out of the Hospital.

Ok Thanks Enos. Luke said.

MEANWHILE AT THE HOSPITAL...

Uncle Jesse said I better be getting back to the farm. Ducan Make sure she leaves Hazzard. and Uncle Jesse Left.

Heather looked at him and said Ducan Is Jenny Imortal. Ducan and said Heather I would want this life on her. You know how man friends and Loves I had to say good bye too.. Are you really the selfish. Ducan started to walk away. and Heather stopped him and said Ducan you are right. Jenny would die if she couldn't be with Luke. Ducan said That's right.and he said I better get going too. and he walked away. and heather had a smile on her face. and she walked out of the Hospital.

AT THE FARM

Daisy was still talking to Jenny when the guys walked back in the house,both Jenny and Daisy were pretty sad

Luke walked over to Jenny and said Hay Sweetheart. Jenny Smiled and Then they heard Uncle Jesse's truck and Ducan's Car and then 2 seconds Later Uncle Jesse and Ducan came in the hose and Luke Noticed that Uncle Jesse looked Upset and He said Uncle Jesse Is everything all right? Uncle Jesse looked at him and said everything is fine Just fine and he walked over to Kathy and he hugged her and said everything will be all right. and he walked to his bedroom.

Luke walked over to Jenny and said Hay Sweetheart. Jenny Smiled and Then they heard Uncle Jesse's truck and Ducan's Car and then 2 seconds Later Uncle Jesse and Ducan came in the hose and Luke Noticed that Uncle Jesse looked Upset and He said Uncle Jesse Is everything all right? Uncle Jesse looked at him and said everything is fine Just fine and he walked over to Kathy and he hugged her and said everything will be all right. and he walked to his bedroom.

Daisy got up "Uncle Jesse, can i talk to you for a minute"

Uncle Jesse was quite for a minute and then he sat down in his chair.

MEANWHILE OUTSIDE.....

Luke and Jenny were walking and Luke stopped and said Jen Marrie me? Jenny Looked at Luke and said Luke are you sure? Luke smiled and said I wouldn't have asked you if I wasn't. Jenny smiled and said Yes, and she went in Luke's arms and Luke swung her around and he did a YEEEE-HAW

Uncle Jesse was quite for a minute and then he sat down in his chair.

MEANWHILE OUTSIDE.....

Luke and Jenny were walking and Luke stopped and said Jen Marrie me? Jenny Looked at Luke and said Luke are you sure? Luke smiled and said I wouldn't have asked you if I wasn't. Jenny smiled and said Yes, and she went in Luke's arms and Luke swung her around and he did a YEEEE-HAW

Daisy said "are you mad Uncle Jesse?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.