The Fine Arts

LoriDavenport

It's taken me long enough to get around to making a thread like this. LOL. Anyone on here love to sing as much as I do? I've been in Honor's Choir and all county choir for about 4 years now, anyone else in a fine arts group like this? Maybe you're in to drama or are more the artistic type.Maybe you even play an instrument of some sort. Why do you have a passion for a talent in the fine arts? Who got you started? Did you struggle along the way? Do you direct a choir/band? Or maybe even directed a play. (please for those who are in drama...correct me if I give misleading information, I'm not that familiar with the drama department.)

I sing for two reasons alone.

1. My grandmother. I sing in her memory. I miss her dearly.

2. I sing because it's just a passion I discovered when I was very young.

So what about you guys?

Yep, I love the fine arts. I used to sing alot but not so much anymore. Most of what I do is painting/photography and sculpture. I teach it because I'm passionate about it. Also, I love working with students who share the same interest.

I started before I could walk. My dad would put a pen, pencil or whatever in my hand and I was thrilled that I could just make marks.

I draw because of my father and I teach because of my mother.

I have been playing the clarinet for 5 1/2 years. Probably the reason that I finally choose the clarinet is because my cousin played it in highschool. I started in middle school, and plan on playing through college. I have always loved music! I've been to a few contest, and have performed at MANY concerts! I have lots count! I love it, I love it, I love it!!!! :)

• 1 year later...