JulieDuke and LizzyJ-D's Reply thread.

Got a question or comment on a round robin JulieDuke, I, LizzyJackson-Davenport, and in some cases daisydukeXenosstrait have been working on?

Drop in here and leave a message. We'll get back to you and answer.

Lizzy.

Nice thread, and many of my characters are names of my co-workers well the nice ones of course now.

• 2 weeks later...
I would love to know what you thought of Brian's sentence in Ashley and Jack's baby. Was it too harsh not harsh enough? Did I forget something he was being charged for?

Let me know. I'm a big sucker for feedback.

Liz

He finally got what he deserved but how come Ben Matlock took his case then.

He finally got what he deserved but how come Ben Matlock took his case then.

I have introduced another new character to the thread now and her name is Emma Madison Brown and she is the daughter of James Duke and Isabelle Brown and half-sister of Bo as well. She is married to John Brown and lives in Cleveland, Tn and they have three daughters together as well. She is a couple of months older than Julie and Callie are as well, and it seems that Christina had something on her husband as well. She has come back to Hazzard to meet her father, not knowing that he is gone as well, we'll see what happens in the next few pages of the story now. I could almost see another round robin with Isabelle Sarah Brown and James Duke as the main characters right now, don't you now.

• 4 weeks later...
I have introduced another new character to the thread now and her name is Emma Madison Brown and she is the daughter of James Duke and Isabelle Brown and half-sister of Bo as well. She is married to John Brown and lives in Cleveland, Tn and they have three daughters together as well. She is a couple of months older than Julie and Callie are as well, and it seems that Christina had something on her husband as well. She has come back to Hazzard to meet her father, not knowing that he is gone as well, we'll see what happens in the next few pages of the story now. I could almost see another round robin with Isabelle Sarah Brown and James Duke as the main characters right now, don't you now.

Julie has Angel, Faith and Hope and Stepson Mike and a three months with a little boy right now.

Callie and Tom, is expecting twin boys right now.

Bo and Shannon has Cassidy, Ruby, Maria and Jennifer

Luke has Salena and Matt(With Lizzy) and her daughter Molly as well.

Julie has Angel, Faith and Hope and Stepson Mike and a three months with a little boy right now.

Callie and Tom, is expecting twin boys right now.

Bo and Shannon has Cassidy, Ruby, Maria and Jennifer

Luke has Salena and Matt(With Lizzy) and her daughter Molly as well.

and just as a reminder Molly is Lizzy's adopted goddaughter, not her biological daughter.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Oh sorry about that now. Hey we forget about Daisy's and Eno's children and everybody else as well.

well, lets see,in Ashley and Jacks Baby, Daisy and Enos have Clay, the twins, and thats it,

in the others, theres a lot

let me say this, i know in like three of the storys, Daisy has a child from a nother man because of something bad happenin to her , im sorry for this, but in each of the storys, i thought it would be appropriate, and i know ya'll dont care and ya'll dont mind, but im sorry like in every other almost story that Daisy is pregnant, lol, again, it makes a good story line

Julie Ann Duke, Micheal Knight

His son Mike , Her daughter Angelena Brianna Duke

Angelena's Son Nathaniel Micheal Duke

Their Twins Faith Elizabeth Knight and Hope Natalie Knight

Their Son Christoper Micheal Knight

nice, okay, in Beer For My Horses, Daisy is gonna have a little girl and her name is gonna be Kaylor Jessica Duke-Strate which will later turn to Strate and Enos and Daisy get married

• 1 month later...
I was wandering can you list the whole Julie and Angel Saga in order for me.

I fugured it out the Order goes Jump In My Car, Angelena's College Years(Which Explains How Amber, Ashley and Angel got to know each other), Three Amigas In a Big Pond, Ashley and Jack's Baby, Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Four Years Later). Angel sure has changed alot through these five stories and met alot of people along the way as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.