The Drive-Thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Daisy says "true"

Emma Says "Listen, I'm going to have my cousin go and take a look at the damage my husband did to my Charger now okay. You know Freddy once offered to buy it off me because he liked more than I did, but I doubt I had taken it from a jalopy to what it is right now."

Cue Anybody

Julie Says "No, but life would be dull wouldn't it If I did now Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Julie and Daisy was home before they knew and it seems Julie had just went to sleep she was stunned that she was pregnant but she had hoped it didn't happen because of Texas now. She found out that it was real early as well and about a month and she was happy because that means Aaron is the father of her baby now.

Cue Anybody

Julie and Daisy was home before they knew and it seems Julie had just went to sleep she was stunned that she was pregnant but she had hoped it didn't happen because of Texas now. She found out that it was real early as well and about a month and she was happy because that means Aaron is the father of her baby now.

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "i cant wait for my baby to come"

Emma Says "Hey my car is at the Dukes Farm, and I left Billy Bob alone with it Cooter as well I'm worried and plus I'm three months pregnant I thought it would never happen as well."

Cue Anybody

Emma watched Cooter's reaction and he knew she wanted children for the longest time and he knew what it meant to her and Billy Bob.

Cue Anybody

Emma Says "And we too, I told Billy Bob before we left and he's so happy he actually wanted to carry me too bed. But I think that's all it all started cousin."

Cue Anybody

Cooter laughed "when Daisy told Enos, he acutally picked her up and put her in his car, he was afraid to let her walk, or thats what he told me, poor guy, hes scared to death,have Billy Bob talk to him for me, okay"

Cooter laughed "when Daisy told Enos, he acutally picked her up and put her in his car, he was afraid to let her walk, or thats what he told me, poor guy, hes scared to death,have Billy Bob talk to him for me, okay"

Emma Says "Okay, can you give me a ride to the Duke Farm thow so you can see what damage my husband did to my car now as well."

Cue Anybody

Cooter nodds and holds open the passenger door to his tow truck "climb in"

Emma had climbed in and Says "You Know I miss you when I'm back home we have a tow-truck driver by the name of Billy Joel and he spells Towing or Twoing Service on the side of his truck and half the time he has to resecure the vehicle because he doesn't even get that right now."

Cue Anybody

Emma had climbed in and Says "You Know I miss you when I'm back home we have a tow-truck driver by the name of Billy Joel and he spells Towing or Twoing Service on the side of his truck and half the time he has to resecure the vehicle because he doesn't even get that right now."

Cue Anybody

Cooter laughed as he drove "id like to meet him sometime"