The Drive-Thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Enos said "yeah, and thats probably what sparked Daisys morning sickness, she was fine before"

Julie Says "Oh Please just wait till the Sheriff smells that he might throw that away before Boss can eat and Bo, Luke you'll think these smell good come over here a minute."

Uncle Jesse walks up to Enos and can;t get to close and Says "Welcome home and what died in your car if that's what air fresheners smell like in Texas get a refund now."

Cue Anybody

Julie Says "Oh Please just wait till the Sheriff smells that he might throw that away before Boss can eat and Bo, Luke you'll think these smell good come over here a minute."

Uncle Jesse walks up to Enos and can;t get to close and Says "Welcome home and what died in your car if that's what air fresheners smell like in Texas get a refund now."

Cue Anybody

Enos laughed "i bought a sandwhich and i guess its making Daisy sick, i cant blame her, it does smell bad, but then again, shes pregnant" he said, hoping Uncle Jesse wouldnt be mad

Uncle Jesse said "i dont know who would by that either"

Julie Says "I think there's a bunch of cats and mice that comes to the Yahooville Diner right now Uncle Jesse. Oh Enos didn't tell you he bought that sandwich for Boss Hogg it's gift you know how he likes Liver in the morning now."

Cue daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "I think there's a bunch of cats and mice that comes to the Yahooville Diner right now Uncle Jesse. Oh Enos didn't tell you he bought that sandwich for Boss Hogg it's gift you know how he likes Liver in the morning now."

Cue daisydukeXenosstrait

Uncle Jesse says "lets go check on Daisy, she really doesnt look so good"

Uncle Jesse said "me too"

Julie Says "Uncle Jesse, I was so scared when I happened Freddy had offered a ride because I wasn't feeling well and I was in the front seat and Daisy was in the back with a little coaxing now as well. And then I just passed out and next thing I know I making up and Harley's place and I was so frightened as well it was really scary as well I tried to make it look like I wasn't but I really was. I see that Coy brought home my car for me now, and it's doesn't even look that bad I never want to see Yahooville ever again in life it's so terrible their as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie Says "Uncle Jesse, I was so scared when I happened Freddy had offered a ride because I wasn't feeling well and I was in the front seat and Daisy was in the back with a little coaxing now as well. And then I just passed out and next thing I know I making up and Harley's place and I was so frightened as well it was really scary as well I tried to make it look like I wasn't but I really was. I see that Coy brought home my car for me now, and it's doesn't even look that bad I never want to see Yahooville ever again in life it's so terrible their as well."

Cue Anybody

Uncle Jesse said "and you and Daisy wont have to go back"

Enos said laughing too "yeah, maybe"

Just then Emma and Billy Bob from Yahooville pull up in the driveway and Billy Bob Says "Enos your throwing that away after you brought that all the way back, if you don't want I'll take it now."

Emma Says "Hubby eat that and we get separate rooms tonight I ain't smelling that breath now!"

Billy Bob just throws it away and Says "You know she thinks they stink as well Julie and Daisy and congrulations and this is my vacation week right now as well. And Sorry what happened to the two of you in my town they cleaned up after you left and the place in out of business right now."

Emma Says "Good riddance to bad rubbish I wish the place that sells those stinky things will quit selling those now. I don't care how cheap something is Limbergh cheese stinks how can that be good tasting now."

Julie Says "Amen, oh Emma and Billy Bob this is my Uncle Jesse, Bo, Luke, Enos, Coy and Vance and everybody this is Emma and Billy Bob he is the Sheriff of Yahooville now he's law and order as he says it now. And Bo is my brother and everybody else is my cousins but were more like actual siblings then cousins now. Daisy and I get along like sisters and we sure fight alot now as well. Hey listen, if the two of you want to go out later there's the Boars Nest the boys are going there later one as well. Enos and Daisy are getting married and he's the Deputy of Hazzard County now."

Billy Bob Says "Oh I met Sheriff Coltrane he heard I was a Sheriff in Yahooville, and still gave me a speeding ticket I guess somedays are just like that. Oh Emma remind me when I see him speeding through Yahooville to return the favor now he love that don't you think Julie."

Julie was laughing and Says "Oh yeah, he'll just love that now, what do you think Uncle Jesse now?

Cue Anybody