The Drive-Thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Daisy said "lets get my stuff and get outta here, my team must be worried right now"

Freddy walks in and points a gun at Julie and Says "Nobody's leaving here I do mean that and listen do you really it was that easy now to just leave her as well. Well Daisy, you can leave but your cousin gets to stay I'll work that now so you don't tell anybody what I did to the two of you now."

Cue Anybody

Freddy walks in and points a gun at Julie and Says "Nobody's leaving here I do mean that and listen do you really it was that easy now to just leave her as well. Well Daisy, you can leave but your cousin gets to stay I'll work that now so you don't tell anybody what I did to the two of you now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy says as she pulls out her gun that Vance sliped her behind her back with her hand cuffs and stepped over to him "Freddy you are under arest for kidnapping and attempted murder" and handcuffed him

Daisy says as she pulls out her gun that Vance sliped her behind her back with her hand cuffs and stepped over to him "Freddy you are under arest for kidnapping and attempted murder" and handcuffed him

Julie had slipped away and was very relieved and Says "Daisy, I'm quitting at the diner and going back to Hazzard as soon as I get to my car but maybe I spend some time with Coy and Vance now."

Cue Anybody

Julie Says "Well good, if that buckeye proposes to you can you invite everybody to the wedding now?"

Cue Anybody

Salena says "yep, oh Daisy, Enos sent you a letter, i think he wants to ask you something, well a couple of things actually" she handed Daisy the letter and Daisy said

"he asked me to marry him and asked if i was pregnant! oh my gosh!" Daisy burst out laughing

Salena says "yep, oh Daisy, Enos sent you a letter, i think he wants to ask you something, well a couple of things actually" she handed Daisy the letter and Daisy said

"he asked me to marry him and asked if i was pregnant! oh my gosh!" Daisy burst out laughing

Julie just smiled and she Says "Daisy, I'm so happy for you. But really I can see myself doing what I you do now."

Cue Anybody