Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Jack said as he helped Ashley into the ambulence "thank you Ashley, i love you"

Balladeer: Well it seems that Ashley and Jack's twins and Ashley are going to get checked out now what a story Ashley will have for their kids when their old enough now, let just hope that Cosmos Kramer can get to Hazzard to see his Grandchildren now.

Cue Anybody

Balladeer: Well it seems that Ashley and Jack's twins and Ashley are going to get checked out now what a story Ashley will have for their kids when their old enough now, let just hope that Cosmos Kramer can get to Hazzard to see his Grandchildren now.

Cue Anybody

Daisy left Lizzy and Lukes house and an hour later came home and was met by Enos at the door

Daisy left Lizzy and Lukes house and an hour later came home and was met by Enos at the door

Ashley and Jack got to the hospital and they was met by Rosco and Julie and her husband, Callie she was visiting right now and where in the world was Kramer right now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Ashley and Jack got to the hospital and they was met by Rosco and Julie and her husband, Callie she was visiting right now and where in the world was Kramer right now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy said "lets go to the hospital to see Ashley, plus i wanna get checked out to make sure im pregnant"

Daisy said "Ashely he called me , hes coming"

Ashley Says "Well okay, I can't wait for to meet his new Grandchildren now he just got a promotion he still don't get that joke Aunt Daisy. And listen, can you have Aunt Julie and Uncle Micheal come in they got to meet the twins now."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.