Dukes of Hazzard Tribute video

fonzi242004

This is a video I put together as a Tribute to the greatest show ever,

"The Dukes of Hazzard". It includes pictures of the original main cast

plus cast members that had reoccurring roles in the show while the

original theme song, "Good ol Boys" by Waylon Jennings is playing

through it. It then starts showing pictures of the 5 cast and crew

members that have passed on while playing "One More Day" by Diamond

Rio. Hope you enjoy!!!! http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=8127525628974587216&hl=en&fs=true

You noticed they stole... err, borrowed that too, eh? :wink:

Things always go up for grabs on the internet, but that's pretty freakin' funny that MaryAnne's cast collage got used in somebody else's vid tribute...and then it's posted here. Bahaha!

But who knows where all that picture has been by now. It's kinda cool to see it come back like a boomerang, actually. Heh!

Things always go up for grabs on the internet, but that's pretty freakin' funny that MaryAnne's cast collage got used in somebody else's vid tribute...and then it's posted here. Bahaha!

But who knows where all that picture has been by now. It's kinda cool to see it come back like a boomerang, actually. Heh!

I thought it was cool too. LOL. Didn't think that much of anything I did got much notice. ROFL

Dukefan, those are some great caps. :)

I thought it was cool too. LOL. Didn't think that much of anything I did got much notice. ROFL

At least, not the kind of notice you want. Khee! :rofl:

It is kinda flattering in a way, ain't it?

For those of you who have no idea what we're talking about, MaryAnne made the collage used in the video and it's been on our site for years. You can see it here...

http://www.hazzardnet.com/blog/dukes-of-hazzard-original-tv-series/the-characters/

At least, not the kind of notice you want. Khee! :rofl:

It is kinda flattering in a way, ain't it?

For those of you who have no idea what we're talking about, MaryAnne made the collage used in the video and it's been on our site for years. You can see it here...

http://www.hazzardnet.com/blog/dukes-of-hazzard-original-tv-series/the-characters/

yeah, to bad I can't play it, all I see is the pics like the one in your link here, no video from the first link of the thread maker

• 1 year later...