songwriting anyone?

Dixie_Nachelle01

I only saw half of that cause I went to sleep but man. I mean first that was weird how they went on the row boat. like they just did it so he could ask her to marry him or whichever one asked. and then they go back to town and Lulu and Roscoe are happy and Boss looked so mad. I felt bad for her tho when she told the boys cause they were all you don't love him and she's like i do and stuff.

I only saw half of that cause I went to sleep but man. I mean first that was weird how they went on the row boat. like they just did it so he could ask her to marry him or whichever one asked. and then they go back to town and Lulu and Roscoe are happy and Boss looked so mad. I felt bad for her tho when she told the boys cause they were all you don't love him and she's like i do and stuff.

yeah, i wanted to slap the boys when they said she dont love Enos i was like "wake up boys,she does!"

Ditto. I mean she loves him and did since she first met him (more or less) Yeah I kinda wanted to slap them too. But then course Uncle Jesse you could tell he was thinking it too. I mean she does love him, but then again is it that kinda of Love or like a brother? Don't know, but one thing is sure she loves him and the boys only want to protect her. course they go about it the wrong way but anyway.

Ditto. I mean she loves him and did since she first met him (more or less) Yeah I kinda wanted to slap them too. But then course Uncle Jesse you could tell he was thinking it too. I mean she does love him, but then again is it that kinda of Love or like a brother? Don't know, but one thing is sure she loves him and the boys only want to protect her. course they go about it the wrong way but anyway.

yeah, guys have a tendacy to do that some times

yup. course my brother has never been like that but anyhow. course if i was as old as she is (oh and btw happy birthday) i mean i would hate to have them acting like they do. I mean yeah. i see why Enos never asked her to marry him. Bo and Luke just make him plain nervous.

thanks and yeah, i know, if they werent around things would be so much easier for him, but you know bo and Luke show up at odd times