songwriting anyone?

Dixie_Nachelle01

Working on an idea . . .probably tommorrow after my English exam . . .my chemistry teacher is weird. . .she takes our bookbags untill everybody is done. least my latin only does untill you are done then you get your stuff but now i have ideas for Duekified versions of

What Was I thinkin . . .workin on it . . kinda

Legend of Woley Swamp . . .send you the lyrics at some point so you'll see what i mean . . .or have you ever heard anything Charlie Daniels . . .untill i got one the CD's I only heard Devil Went Down to Ga

Working on an idea . . .probably tommorrow after my English exam . . .my chemistry teacher is weird. . .she takes our bookbags untill everybody is done. least my latin only does untill you are done then you get your stuff but now i have ideas for Duekified versions of

What Was I thinkin . . .workin on it . . kinda

Legend of Woley Swamp . . .send you the lyrics at some point so you'll see what i mean . . .or have you ever heard anything Charlie Daniels . . .untill i got one the CD's I only heard Devil Went Down to Ga

i love that song

really. just let us know.

thanks you guys.=]]] i was actually thinkin of setting it in the 70's with the hippies. and the hippies would be a big part of the play. but i don't want to get into the drugs too much. i mean there had to be a few drug free hippies out there who just wanted peace.lol i'm kinda a hippie myself, but no drugs. just the peace. i was wanting to maybe tell their side of the story or atleast try.lol. like how hard it was to be criticized like that and all the riots and protests. it's only got to be 10-15 minutes long though so it wouldn't be too much. i was also thinking of maybe setting it on the 50's with the whole rock n' roll thing. maybe a rebel without a cause thing or something. any ideas or suggestions? either of ya'll know any former hippies from back in the day? haha that would be helpful. lol i could probably talk to my grandparents about the 50's. i don't have any hippies in my family though.lol just people who remember them. and if i want to tell the hippie side of the story, they won't be too much help unless they knew hippies. idk. i have to decide between the hippies or the 50's rebels.lol which do ya'll think would be best?

thanks you guys.=]]] i was actually thinkin of setting it in the 70's with the hippies. and the hippies would be a big part of the play. but i don't want to get into the drugs too much. i mean there had to be a few drug free hippies out there who just wanted peace.lol i'm kinda a hippie myself, but no drugs. just the peace. i was wanting to maybe tell their side of the story or atleast try.lol. like how hard it was to be criticized like that and all the riots and protests. it's only got to be 10-15 minutes long though so it wouldn't be too much. i was also thinking of maybe setting it on the 50's with the whole rock n' roll thing. maybe a rebel without a cause thing or something. any ideas or suggestions? either of ya'll know any former hippies from back in the day? haha that would be helpful. lol i could probably talk to my grandparents about the 50's. i don't have any hippies in my family though.lol just people who remember them. and if i want to tell the hippie side of the story, they won't be too much help unless they knew hippies. idk. i have to decide between the hippies or the 50's rebels.lol which do ya'll think would be best?

lol, your welcome