songwriting anyone?

Dixie_Nachelle01

haha thanks.lol i'm sure u r a good singer too=]] u should hear us at 5 in the morning after 6 or 7 hours of practicing.lol we suck. haha we start to get mad at ourselves and each other and it doesn't end well. how do u like the name? The Stilettos. hahaha

lol, thanks, and the name is awsome, my bands name is Backwoods Country Girls

oh thats cool=]] do you guys ever play anywhere? we are hoping to maybe play a few shows this summer but we need to get a few more songs ready. and we need to tackle something original which should be interesting.lol

we played on Valentines day for my mom and stepdad, since it was there aniversary, even though i dont like him at all, lol, and we hope to play this summer too, my friends said were gonna put a show on my b-day, which is June 16th and then one for my dad since his bday is June 15th

we played on Valentines day for my mom and stepdad, since it was there aniversary, even though i dont like him at all, lol, and we hope to play this summer too, my friends said were gonna put a show on my b-day, which is June 16th and then one for my dad since his bday is June 15th

hahaha ya i understand. there is a few of my family members that i wouldn't mind if they got stranded on a desert island and never came back. haha no i'm just kidding but u can't like your whole family. lol thats cool that your playing shows though. we REALLY REALLY want to but we don't know if we are ready just yet cause like i said, we kinda only have one song but we r working on more=]]

hahaha ya i understand. there is a few of my family members that i wouldn't mind if they got stranded on a desert island and never came back. haha no i'm just kidding but u can't like your whole family. lol thats cool that your playing shows though. we REALLY REALLY want to but we don't know if we are ready just yet cause like i said, we kinda only have one song but we r working on more=]]

yep :) :)

yep :) :)

haha so how was Easter then with him? lol we found a new technique to get rid of family members we don't like.;) haha we were playing basketball in the barn loft and my cuz was trying to be all cool and make a really awesome shot from the back of the loft and he ran and jumped and put a new hole in the floor!! he almost fell through but my other cuz caught him.lol so maybe u should try that. haha just kidding but it was kinda funny.

haha so how was Easter then with him? lol we found a new technique to get rid of family members we don't like.;) haha we were playing basketball in the barn loft and my cuz was trying to be all cool and make a really awesome shot from the back of the loft and he ran and jumped and put a new hole in the floor!! he almost fell through but my other cuz caught him.lol so maybe u should try that. haha just kidding but it was kinda funny.

it was good, and lol, well me and my cousins were talking and i woke one of them up when she fell asleep cause me and my dad had to go home since it was late and she woke up and said "bye and happy Christmas" instead of Happy Easter , it was hilarious

it was good, and lol, well me and my cousins were talking and i woke one of them up when she fell asleep cause me and my dad had to go home since it was late and she woke up and said "bye and happy Christmas" instead of Happy Easter , it was hilarious

hahaha.thats funny:lol: she must of been still asleep of half asleep. it's funny what people will say when they are still out of it. haha i hate it when i fall asleep like that in front of people at family things.lol a few weekends ago, i was at my grandparent's house cause my dad was helping my grandpa and uncle put doors on the barns. and the night before, i was at my friends house and we were up all night making out stilettos video of teardrops on my guitar actually.lol so we had been up till like 4 and i was whippped. and my cuz came back from baseball and changed the channel on the tv and ripped the blanket off of me and i never woke up until my other cuz opened the front door and i got a cold ohio march breeze.lol thats not a good way to wake up either.

hahaha.thats funny:lol: she must of been still asleep of half asleep. it's funny what people will say when they are still out of it. haha i hate it when i fall asleep like that in front of people at family things.lol a few weekends ago, i was at my grandparent's house cause my dad was helping my grandpa and uncle put doors on the barns. and the night before, i was at my friends house and we were up all night making out stilettos video of teardrops on my guitar actually.lol so we had been up till like 4 and i was whippped. and my cuz came back from baseball and changed the channel on the tv and ripped the blanket off of me and i never woke up until my other cuz opened the front door and i got a cold ohio march breeze.lol thats not a good way to wake up either.

lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
i know. though sometimes it just comes to you

i once heard that that song All I Wanna Do-Sugarland.

i once heard that they wrote it in like thirty minutes while riding to the airport so hey

but i agree with you it does take a while

yeah, ive writen a song that took that long once right after one of my bfs broke up with me, i was crying in class while i was writing it instead of taking notes of Napolen Bonepart, lol

wow talk about a spur of the moment. Kinda terrible that he broke up with you IN class course then again i never had a boyfriend. don't want one. oh maybe someday if i happen to find a good southern man but anyway i'm just me now, but anyway i come up with ideas even if the words ain't there. tho right now i'm trying to write one for a story i'm writting so i might post it . . .well you know i have to write it first :) anyhow good luck to all songwriting peoples out here

wow talk about a spur of the moment. Kinda terrible that he broke up with you IN class course then again i never had a boyfriend. don't want one. oh maybe someday if i happen to find a good southern man but anyway i'm just me now, but anyway i come up with ideas even if the words ain't there. tho right now i'm trying to write one for a story i'm writting so i might post it . . .well you know i have to write it first :) anyhow good luck to all songwriting peoples out here

yeah, all of my songs are country music based, so it makes it even harder

i try to write that way too. and that's what makes true music when it does. tho to be honest with you if my songs were strictly about my life (okay mostly between 5th and like 8th grade) i'd almost really be the next true Johnny Cash cause i tell you nothing in my life was worth remembering. i mean hey i probably will write songs about it now since i am in like 11th and my life is a lot happier, but hey music doesn't have to be your life to come from your heart it can be like an opinion but true music does come from the heart. pretty important thing to learn at 13.

Anyway, y'all have fun writting songs and i will too. i'm in the process of writting a song about my roots (Kentuky hills basicaly) my family lived there for at least two generations so it's kinda important to me.

Anyway i'll quit being such a rambler y'all have fun ya hear?