songwriting anyone?

Dixie_Nachelle01

• 2 weeks later...
i haven't been writing much in these past weeks either. i've been busy with driver's ed. i didn't forget though.lol i need to start writing again soon before i do though.

How's it going, keep it between the ditches. I Remember one day when I was eighteen my boyfriend at the time let me drive his 1984 Chevy Cavalier Station Wagon, but of course he didn't tell me about the brakes and not to drive 45 miles per hour in a parking lot or bothered to ask if If I had a temporary now. Well I nearly drove through a fence and he took over driving and never told anybody about that it was back in 1993. Since then where the fence was at is now a parking lot for a CVS right now.

How's it going, keep it between the ditches. I Remember one day when I was eighteen my boyfriend at the time let me drive his 1984 Chevy Cavalier Station Wagon, but of course he didn't tell me about the brakes and not to drive 45 miles per hour in a parking lot or bothered to ask if If I had a temporary now. Well I nearly drove through a fence and he took over driving and never told anybody about that it was back in 1993. Since then where the fence was at is now a parking lot for a CVS right now.

hahaha i'll try not to run into a fence.lol my car is a chevy cavalier though!!!!! but it's a 1997. next time i drive, i'm gonna be thinking of your story now. hahaha

okay heres my first song, called Cried For You, its by me totally so here it goes:

I know you never did give a damn honey, but I cried for you, I thought that for once i could trust some one, but i was wrong

(chorus)

You'll Never know how hard I cried for you, you'll never know how hard ive been missin' you

I know now that your heart can't be trusted, I ain't gonna fall for you again but until someone comes along so that I can pick up the peices of my heart, you'll never know how hard i cried for you

(repeat chorus X2)

(last chorus)

You'll never know how hard i cried for you, you'll know how hard I cried for you, you'll never know how hard I've been missin' you

okay thats one of my songs im fixin' to post another, sorry my songs dont look longer on here, they look longer on paper for some reason and they are longer

Edited by daisydukeXenosstrait

okay this is another one of my songs called Little Country girl, and I even put a Dukes refrence in it, you'll see!:

Baby do you always wonder why I act the way i do, the way I talk, the things i buy, theres only one reason why!....

(chorus)

Its only cause I'm a little country girl, I love simple things like Chevy trucks and John Deere tractors

I like fried chicken, iced tea, Dukes of Hazzard, and Daisy Duke clothes, its all because im a little country girl, so dont go tryin' to change me!

(repeat firs line of chorus)

(chorus tag)

where in the heck would the world be without little country girls like me, that the one question on my mind!

thats it yall, sorry if i had a scanner id scan them in so they wouldnt look so short since there not but instead i have to type them

You know this sounds like a fun thread.

I was with my nephew the other day and we came up with a song of our own after playing 'Rock Band' on the Wii. It's kind of corny but what do you expect from a six year old and his aunt. It's called 'Baloney'.

Baloney

Ham Loaf, Pimento, Swiss Steak…

All of those give me tummy ache

Roast Beef, Turkey, Pastrami on Rye,

None of these will satisfy…

MMMMMMMMmmmmm….

Baloney!

Baloney!

It’s not phony!

I want my Baloney!

Cheese and Mustard, Ketchup Oh my!

We love Baloney! And that’s no lie!

MMMMMMMMmmmmm…..

Baloney!

Baloney!

A side to have with this sandwich of heaven

Would be Green Chipies from the Seven-Eleven

Cheese Puffs, Funyuns, Coleslaw or whatever ya want

A picnic lunch home made

Better than a Restaurant….

MMMMMMmmmmmm……

Baloney!

Baloney!

Kick it into Fried Baloney!!!!! Yeah!

BALONEY! BALONEY!

Oooo! It’s Yummy!

So Nummy!

My baloney!

• 3 weeks later...

first one:

When I'm With You

Every time I'm with you I feel like I'm whole again you help me through the dark and pull me through the light with out you I'd be lost

(chorus)

I need you i want you i gotta have you I'll do what ever it takes for you to stay with me have I ever told you I love ya if I have'nt then I'm sayin it now!

(repeat chorus)

I need you I love you I never wanna be without you please dont ever leave go, never go!

(repeat chorus)

think about us

think about us, think about us

think about us!

thats it for this one, wish it looked longer

heres the second one:

Go Away!

Dont call be babe, Babe! I dont wanna see ya, you cheated, you lied, I needed you but ya let me down!

(chorus)

Love and life is short, just to let ya know hun, so the next girl ya cheat on I hope she comes to her senses and takes off, something id never have thought of doin' till now, just....Go Away! never come back!

(repeat chorus)

I seriously thought you were the one, but man, I guess i was wrong! just Go Away!

(repeat chorus)

think next time hun, cause you know that history repeats its self, so babe just go away!

• 4 weeks later...