Question

Lost Soul

I sure would love to do that Dixie, I mean there is nothing close to hear that honor the Dukes, and if I could I would start something up, but that will never happen....:(

theres nothin' close up here either=[[[ my aunt and uncle drove past cooter's place once and they said they were gonna get a picture for me but there were too many people blocking it=[[ but hopefully i can get down there maybe this summer. my family goes camping a lot in the summer and i'm trying to talk my dad into camping near Conyers and stopping at Cooter's Place on the way.lol so far it's not really working but i have a while.haha

theres nothin' close up here either=[[[ my aunt and uncle drove past cooter's place once and they said they were gonna get a picture for me but there were too many people blocking it=[[ but hopefully i can get down there maybe this summer. my family goes camping a lot in the summer and i'm trying to talk my dad into camping near Conyers and stopping at Cooter's Place on the way.lol so far it's not really working but i have a while.haha

well Dixie I sure hope you get them convinced and when you do, I hope you will take some pics, no a lot of pics and share with us, I sure would love to see what is inside cooters and all around.:)

I know what you mean dukefan. I don't have anything around my place that honors the Dukes either. You know it's funny, I try so hard to be an open minded person and understand other people and what makes them tick.

For the life of me though, I can't understand why the Dukes of Hazzard isn't everybody's favorite show. If everybody had the good taste in entertainment us HazzardNet folks have, there would be a Dukes store/musuem/meeting place/fan club in every town in this world.

I know what you mean dukefan. I don't have anything around my place that honors the Dukes either. You know it's funny, I try so hard to be an open minded person and understand other people and what makes them tick.

For the life of me though, I can't understand why the Dukes of Hazzard isn't everybody's favorite show. If everybody had the good taste in entertainment us HazzardNet folks have, there would be a Dukes store/musuem/meeting place/fan club in every town in this world.

Amen to that Roger, heck I am building a model of a General as we speak(well not at the same time of course...lol), and I took a '69 charger R/T 1:24 scale metal body, which came in white with a black vinyl top.

To make my General Lee, I had to grind the roof of it, paint the car orange, get the decals from the fake general lee model for my metal one.

But just wait, the "General Lee letters are black and white", not acceptable, so I went to the print shop and got new ones made, "Blue and White", plus I paid $20 just for the licence plate.

Because the metal body is slightly longer, I now have to get a new flag, I want it to be right on.....

I get right defensive when anyone talks down about the dukes, I sure shut them up in a hurry...:p(winks)

well Dixie I sure hope you get them convinced and when you do, I hope you will take some pics, no a lot of pics and share with us, I sure would love to see what is inside cooters and all around.:)

no worries there.lol i will take A LOT of pics and i'll be sure to post as many as i can for ya'll to see.=]]] just as soon as i get my family convinced.haha