The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Bo nodds "okay"

Aaron Says "I like catching people for doing stuff wrong, and besides Freddy is a escaped convict right now he doesn't have too many rights now Bo. But I hate speed trap duty and those trumped tickets as well but I don't want to complain it's a job now as well."

Cue Anybody

Aaron Says "Bo the Sheriff is coming right now and he look peeved about something right now excuse me okay."

Cue Anybody

Freddy had snagged the girl that was locking up and he had dragged her to stolen van, he had some rope in the back and a something to gag the poor girl with she was protesting this right now. So he had to quickly gag her as well and he had finished tying her up as well she wasn't going anywhere he had gotten her wrists and ankles and they were tight as well. He went and left a message for the Sheriff to tell him to quit following him and he told him he was heading west with the girl as well and she wasn't coming back and that she sure was pretty as well.

Cue Anybody

Freddy had snagged the girl that was locking up and he had dragged her to stolen van, he had some rope in the back and a something to gag the poor girl with she was protesting this right now. So he had to quickly gag her as well and he had finished tying her up as well she wasn't going anywhere he had gotten her wrists and ankles and they were tight as well. He went and left a message for the Sheriff to tell him to quit following him and he told him he was heading west with the girl as well and she wasn't coming back and that she sure was pretty as well.

Cue Anybody

the Sheriff got the message

Aaron looked and wandered what the Sheriff was so mad about right now, what he didn't realize was the girl kidnapped was actually his own daughter but nobody knew right now.

Cue Anybody

Kathy had struggled againist the rope and the gag and she had heard the message and he snagged her knife out of her backpocket she had learned that trick from Bo and Luke Duke and he had the rope to darn tight. She had heard the message he left with the Sheriff he actually sounded like he was going to cry right now for some reason. She was had wanted to cry right now but she had to keep a clear head of what was going on around here and crying wasn't going to help her right now as well. Her Momma always said she was thinker now, and now wasn't anytime to be any different sure the ropes were tight and she had this gag in her mouth as well but that didn't mean she had to give up right now as well. There was always hope, she wished that somebody would try to stop Freddy before he got to Texas with her as well. She had no idea what time it was right now she had counted up the profits and he stole them as well. She wished she had Luke around when all of this was happening as well it was just her right now because she told Boss she could handle this all by herself right now as well. She knew Julie and Daisy was in the hospital after they both had twins on the sameday as well, and she was scared when she had seen Katy get kidnapped by the very same man and she had heard Daisy and Julie's stories of what happened to them in Texas and how it took the Texas Rangers to rescue them as well. About how they tried to freeze them out as well and how they had raped both of them with a little bit of help and she knew that they was both slowly getting over that right now. She had hoped he didn't do that to her as well and she missed Luke as well where was he when she needed right now oh this wasn't that bad at least she didn't have a flower sack over her head and at least she knew which direction in which she was traveling right now as well.

Cue Anybody

Kathy had struggled againist the rope and the gag and she had heard the message and he snagged her knife out of her backpocket she had learned that trick from Bo and Luke Duke and he had the rope to darn tight. She had heard the message he left with the Sheriff he actually sounded like he was going to cry right now for some reason. She was had wanted to cry right now but she had to keep a clear head of what was going on around here and crying wasn't going to help her right now as well. Her Momma always said she was thinker now, and now wasn't anytime to be any different sure the ropes were tight and she had this gag in her mouth as well but that didn't mean she had to give up right now as well. There was always hope, she wished that somebody would try to stop Freddy before he got to Texas with her as well. She had no idea what time it was right now she had counted up the profits and he stole them as well. She wished she had Luke around when all of this was happening as well it was just her right now because she told Boss she could handle this all by herself right now as well. She knew Julie and Daisy was in the hospital after they both had twins on the sameday as well, and she was scared when she had seen Katy get kidnapped by the very same man and she had heard Daisy and Julie's stories of what happened to them in Texas and how it took the Texas Rangers to rescue them as well. About how they tried to freeze them out as well and how they had raped both of them with a little bit of help and she knew that they was both slowly getting over that right now. She had hoped he didn't do that to her as well and she missed Luke as well where was he when she needed right now oh this wasn't that bad at least she didn't have a flower sack over her head and at least she knew which direction in which she was traveling right now as well.

Cue Anybody

the Sherriff rounded him and Enos up "lets go"

Rosco nodded "yeah"

Aaron Says "Does Luke know that she's your daughter right now and maybe somebody should tell both of them about this as well."

Just the Luke walks and hears the bombshell not only that Kathy's been kidnapped of whose daughter she is right now as well.

Freddy had stopped at an old desserted fishing cabin that his cousin Hughie Hogg had told him where it was at and he looks at Hughie and Says "Help me get Kathy inside she's going to Texas with me but she won't budge right now and I got her knife out of her pocket common trick around apparently I wander who teaches the girls this stuff now as well."

Cue Anybody

Aaron Says "Does Luke know that she's your daughter right now and maybe somebody should tell both of them about this as well."

Just the Luke walks and hears the bombshell not only that Kathy's been kidnapped of whose daughter she is right now as well.

Freddy had stopped at an old desserted fishing cabin that his cousin Hughie Hogg had told him where it was at and he looks at Hughie and Says "Help me get Kathy inside she's going to Texas with me but she won't budge right now and I got her knife out of her pocket common trick around apparently I wander who teaches the girls this stuff now as well."

Cue Anybody

Hughie said "this wasnt what you told me the plan was!"

Hughie said "this wasnt what you told me the plan was!"

Freddy Says "Well Excuse me, and please help with that girl just carry her if you half to now and please I always thought I had a chicken for a cousin but this just proves oh I think she's the Sheriff's daughter by some chance is that what your scared of because I ain't okay."

Cue Anybody

Freddy Says "Well Excuse me, and please help with that girl just carry her if you half to now and please I always thought I had a chicken for a cousin but this just proves oh I think she's the Sheriff's daughter by some chance is that what your scared of because I ain't okay."

Cue Anybody

Freddy Says "Since you won't help at least open that door and I'll handle this as well." He had taken off her gag and Kathy Says "No please let me go, I don't want this right now I've heard what you've done to Julie and Daisy and listen don't touch me allright I know I have no right to ask this of you right now I'm in position right now as well but please let me go and just leave the county okay as well come on you don't want me just keep the money as well."

Freddy looks and puts the gag back and Says "Sorry can't do that were stopping here for the night because I'm tired and then your going to Yahooville, Texas with me and cut out the pleading okay as well. And listen I don't know but the Sheriff cares for you something awful right now I think either he's related to you or your dating him right now."

Freddy pulls it down and Kathy Says "I'm not dating him, besides he's old enough to be my father I'm dating Luke Duke right now and don't cross him now he's going to find you as well and please let me go."

Freddy replaces it again and lifts her and puts her right over his shoulder and drops her in the bedroom right on the bed and and locks the door and looks at his cousin and Says "Wait a minute did I just kidnapp the Sheriff's daughter by some chance Hughie now."

Cue Anybody

Freddy Says "Since you won't help at least open that door and I'll handle this as well." He had taken off her gag and Kathy Says "No please let me go, I don't want this right now I've heard what you've done to Julie and Daisy and listen don't touch me allright I know I have no right to ask this of you right now I'm in position right now as well but please let me go and just leave the county okay as well come on you don't want me just keep the money as well."

Freddy looks and puts the gag back and Says "Sorry can't do that were stopping here for the night because I'm tired and then your going to Yahooville, Texas with me and cut out the pleading okay as well. And listen I don't know but the Sheriff cares for you something awful right now I think either he's related to you or your dating him right now."

Freddy pulls it down and Kathy Says "I'm not dating him, besides he's old enough to be my father I'm dating Luke Duke right now and don't cross him now he's going to find you as well and please let me go."

Freddy replaces it again and lifts her and puts her right over his shoulder and drops her in the bedroom right on the bed and and locks the door and looks at his cousin and Says "Wait a minute did I just kidnapp the Sheriff's daughter by some chance Hughie now."

Cue Anybody

Hughie says "yeah"

Hughie said "its not right"

Freddy Says "Shut up and do as I tell you now, you almost ruined my plan in Texas now."

Cue Anybody

Authors Note: Freddy had kidnapped Julie and then Daisy and tried to freeze them out and raped both of them by the meanest way he could now.

Hughie just glares

Later that night after Frank had dropped off giving Hughie guard duty a blonde woman sneaks her way up to the cabin. What everyone didn't know is that for the past six years she had been tracking the case of the Mcsweeny team. Natalie Jackson as she was know in the Tennessee branch of the FBI had devoted most of her time to the case and was now assigned to helping the State police bring Frank back into custody. She slowly peaked through the windows pulling her ballcap low to disguise her face. She crept through the front door. Hughie jumped up and she pulled out her taser/stungun.

"Whoa easy if you're here for Kathy I'm on your side." He says holding up his hands. Natalie looked him over then nodded and walked to where Frank was sleeping. She tased him to make sure he was sleeping then cuffed him with zipties.

"Help me get him out to the car." She told him. Once Frank was secured she turned to Hughie. "You'll have to excuse my lack of handcuffs I don't have any right now."

"Will do." Hughie said.

"Here's the keys to the van I'm trusting you enough to get Kathy back to Hazzard. I hear there's a search party looking for you. If you don't well...just think of it this way there are several trumped up charges I could run you in on Hughie Hogg." She whispers in his ear.

Hughie reaches forward and quickly pulls off her cap causing her hair to spill down her back and the light to spill on her face. "Well well well...what do we have here? No doubt seven years older but you're the same old Lizzy Davenport."

"I haven't been Lizzy Davenport in seven years Hogg. It's Natalie Jackson."

"Your middle name and your step-father's last name. Interesting choice. Died your hair blonde and got color contacts. What made you run from Hazzard?"

"A stupid mistake." Lizzy answers. "Get her back to Hazzard and I hope I'll never have the pleasure of running into you again."

"What was that stupid mistake that made you run?"

"Ask Jeb how farm boys can't keep it in their pants." Lizzy says grabbing her hat and taking off dropping Frank at the federal prison in Atlanta before heading back for Tennessee and home. As soon as she walked in the door a little girl looked up and smiled.

"Mommy's home." Lizzy dropped her hat and scooped up her daughter.

Later that night after Frank had dropped off giving Hughie guard duty a blonde woman sneaks her way up to the cabin. What everyone didn't know is that for the past six years she had been tracking the case of the Mcsweeny team. Natalie Jackson as she was know in the Tennessee branch of the FBI had devoted most of her time to the case and was now assigned to helping the State police bring Frank back into custody. She slowly peaked through the windows pulling her ballcap low to disguise her face. She crept through the front door. Hughie jumped up and she pulled out her taser/stungun.

"Whoa easy if you're here for Kathy I'm on your side." He says holding up his hands. Natalie looked him over then nodded and walked to where Frank was sleeping. She tased him to make sure he was sleeping then cuffed him with zipties.

"Help me get him out to the car." She told him. Once Frank was secured she turned to Hughie. "You'll have to excuse my lack of handcuffs I don't have any right now."

"Will do." Hughie said.

"Here's the keys to the van I'm trusting you enough to get Kathy back to Hazzard. I hear there's a search party looking for you. If you don't well...just think of it this way there are several trumped up charges I could run you in on Hughie Hogg." She whispers in his ear.

Hughie reaches forward and quickly pulls off her cap causing her hair to spill down her back and the light to spill on her face. "Well well well...what do we have here? No doubt seven years older but you're the same old Lizzy Davenport."

"I haven't been Lizzy Davenport in seven years Hogg. It's Natalie Jackson."

"Your middle name and your step-father's last name. Interesting choice. Died your hair blonde and got color contacts. What made you run from Hazzard?"

"A stupid mistake." Lizzy answers. "Get her back to Hazzard and I hope I'll never have the pleasure of running into you again."

"What was that stupid mistake that made you run?"

"Ask Jeb how farm boys can't keep it in their pants." Lizzy says grabbing her hat and taking off dropping Frank at the federal prison in Atlanta before heading back for Tennessee and home. As soon as she walked in the door a little girl looked up and smiled.

"Mommy's home." Lizzy dropped her hat and scooped up her daughter.

the little girl said "i wanna go to Hazzard, i miss Aunt Daisy and Uncle Enos and Aunt Julie"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.