The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

back and the headquarters Daisy was talking to Alex

Aranz walks over to Bubba and says "I think either Kaylee or Julie is a cop of some sorts I don't trust them right now and maybe you should do something about it right now Bubba. I didn't want to say anything but on my break I followed Julie and she drove to the Rangers Headquarters not the 7-11 like you thought now."

Cue Anybody

Aranz walks over to Bubba and says "I think either Kaylee or Julie is a cop of some sorts I don't trust them right now and maybe you should do something about it right now Bubba. I didn't want to say anything but on my break I followed Julie and she drove to the Rangers Headquarters not the 7-11 like you thought now."

Cue Anybody

Bubba says "Julies cousin Daisy Duke is a Texas Ranger or she was or she maybe back on the force now"

Daisy was talking to Walker "there might be some one stalking my cousin and me im not sure"

Julie walks in and says "Bubba, boss what do you want right now it's does seem really busy right now."

Just then Boss Hogg, who is Bubba's cousin from Hazzard walk in and says "Julie Duke, what are you doing in Yahooville right now."

Bubba says "Aranz, seen you drive to Rangers Headquarters now girl what are you up to right now I need the truth for you right now."

Julie says "You Want The Truth, But You Can't Handle The Truth and it none of your business and now I'm going home early as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie walks in and says "Bubba, boss what do you want right now it's does seem really busy right now."

Just then Boss Hogg, who is Bubba's cousin from Hazzard walk in and says "Julie Duke, what are you doing in Hazzard County right now."

Cue Anybody

back at Headquarters they were trying to look up Bubba in the crimnal files

back at Headquarters they were trying to look up Bubba in the crimnal files

Julie says "Well I got to call my Momma, she's sick right now and she looks forward to my calls as well."

Boss Hogg says "You and Bo's mother died when you was a baby I wander you are really calling then."

Cue Anybody

Daisy saw Julie burst threw the door of Headquartres and looked at Walker "uh oh"

Julie says "Daisy, I can't go back there Boss blew my cover for the phone calls and Bubba is his cousin as well and he knows I've been coming here on my breaks as well."

Back at The Diner, Bubba says " you know the Dukes Cousin and she must be up to trouble then I wander what she knows about my operation maybe I should have two of my guys stop at her apartment Yahooville isn't much bigger than Hazzard you know."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.