DOH memory....

dukefan

This is a game, I know most of you will guess right off, but it might be fun. I will post 3 pics at a time, and you guess what the story ls about,what episode name it is of which season.

The 3 pics I post is of the same show of the same episode of the same season, so good luck to you all!

vlcsnap-1356574.png

vlcsnap-1359328.png

vlcsnap-1359211.png

if no one can guess by monday, I will post 3 more.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey dukefan, I don't mean to brag (okay so maybe I like to brag just a little on a rare occasion) but my 2 trivia threads now have 65,000 views.

However, with this thread, you have just started something that will be even more popular than that! What a great idea!!!!

I agree with everybody else about the answer.

Hey dukefan, I don't mean to brag (okay so maybe I like to brag just a little on a rare occasion) but my 2 trivia threads now have 65,000 views.

However, with this thread, you have just started something that will be even more popular than that! What a great idea!!!!

I agree with everybody else about the answer.

I am still trying to catch up Roger...lol, and everybody guessed it right off, I need to make it harder...lol

Dukefan, what an awesome idea!! It's a great addition to HazzardNet and one I'm sure folks will enjoy as much as Roger and Min's trivia threads.

Have I mentioned that HazzardNet's got the best Duke fans on the Internet? Khee!

Thank you so much Meadowmufn, that means a lot to me to hear that. I am so glad I am back here, all I got on the brain is Dukes and I feel just like family with you all, so I am contributing my efforts to help keep our site alive.:)