georiga trip

dukefan1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SleepysRose

Roger let me know what I need to do and I will pitch in and write them as well. My dad lives in Hiram, GA located in Palding County. So let me know and I can see if I can get in touch with my dad and see if he can find out about the prgrams in that state since he was really involved in this preservation stuff with his own house that he is trying to sell back in Jax, Fl where I am from. So let me know and I will be glad to get a hold of my dad and see what he can find out on this for you.

Considering how popular the Dukes of Hazzard was (and still is) I'm kinda surprised there's not any Dukes organizations in northern Georgia. After all, that's where it all began, not to mention how much the show celebrates southern culture. You'd think a Dukes club would be leading the charge to help.

Would you mind if I got involved and tried to get ahold of some of the local politicians down there? I doubt if I can do any good but I sure don't want to sit here and do nothing.

I think I'll start another thread.......let's see what we can get started.

• 3 weeks later...

sorry i aint been on but i have been busy since im in my last few days of high school.

I dont know where to go about the house and after i post this i am going to the other discussion board and reading that but i am sorry i cant be of much help at the moment. Kinda just trying to get through this week then ill be good. I graduate friday so.

• 2 weeks later...