Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

"I'm sure she knows Julie but I think she may resent the fact that you left her." Micheal sighs.

Julie looks and Says "I was in labor when it happened four years ago and furthering myself as well, and If our first child wasn't on the way and If I had heard about the call I would've come out here and been here and everybody knows it as well. Micheal what should I do right now she didn't even notice that I was pregnant as well it's kind of hard not to notice right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie looks and Says "I was in labor when it happened four years ago and furthering myself as well, and If our first child wasn't on the way and If I had heard about the call I would've come out here and been here and everybody knows it as well."

"I know, I know but I don't know how that girl's mind works." Micheal says.

"It works perfectly fine thank you." Lizzy says.

"I know, I know but I don't know how that girl's mind works." Micheal says.

"It works perfectly fine thank you." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "Lizzy, I'm sorry I wasn't their and I listen I had our first child which I gave up the day you got arrested as well. I'm pregnant and in two weeks I go for my first ultrasound and I swear I'm having twins as well I can't even find me feet right now as well. Geez, I missed you Bo wasn't the same without as well did you know that him and Micheal worked a plan to keep Agent Huntley busy while Micheal did what Carl Marshall wanted done all that time ago right Micheal I think it's pretty good as well. And your going to think it's unusual but Micheal let Bo drive Kitt, and he got yelled at by Uncle Devin and do did Micheal later on as well."

Julie Says "Lizzy, I'm sorry I wasn't their and I listen I had our first child which I gave up the day you got arrested as well. I'm pregnant and in two weeks I go for my first ultrasound and I swear I'm having twins as well I can't even find me feet right now as well. Geez, I missed you Bo wasn't the same without as well did you know that him and Micheal worked a plan to keep Agent Huntley busy while Micheal did what Carl Marshall wanted done all that time ago right Micheal I think it's pretty good as well. And your going to think it's unusual but Micheal let Bo drive Kitt, and he got yelled at by Uncle Devin and do did Micheal later on as well."

Lizzy looks at Bo whose look said to play nice. "I'm so happy for you." Lizzy says.

Lizzy looks at Bo whose look said to play nice. "I'm so happy for you." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "Lizzy how does feel to be free once again, and you know that I taking some time to have this baby and I want both you and Daisy in my wedding and well I don't know how to say this but would you want to be my baby's or babies Godmother and Bo be the Godfather as well. Now just make sure that my brother doesn't go out buying a big old Caddilac afterwards now as well?"

Julie Says "Lizzy how does feel to be free once again, and you know that I taking some time to have this baby and I want both you and Daisy in my wedding and well I don't know how to say this but would you want to be my baby's or babies Godmother and Bo be the Godfather as well. Now just make sure that my brother doesn't go out buying a big old Caddilac afterwards now as well?"

"I'd be enjoying it a lot more if people would stop dropping in and let Bo make good on a promise. I would be honored Julie both for the wedding and for the godmother but...Maybe if you do have more than one you could name Daisy as the godmother as well. As far as that Cadillac goes well he's promised his son a puppy and me another child so I think the Caddy's gonna have to wait." Lizzy says.

"I'd be enjoying it a lot more if people would stop dropping in and let Bo make good on a promise. I would be honored Julie both for the wedding and for the godmother but...Maybe if you do have more than one you could name Daisy as the godmother as well. As far as that Cadillac goes well he's promised his son a puppy and me another child so I think the Caddy's gonna have to wait." Lizzy says.

Julie hugs Lizzy and Says "Well Okay then I will do that and I think the way Bo is looking at you right now he's probaly thinking your One Hot Mama right now Lizzy, so we'll be going as well. Micheal let's go because I think there working on there own project as well honey."

Julie hugs Lizzy and Says "Well Okay then I will do that and I think the way Bo is looking at you right now he's probaly thinking your One Hot Mama right now Lizzy, so we'll be going as well. Micheal let's go because I think there working on there own project as well honey."

Lizzy turns bright red and looks around to see both of Daisy children sleeping on the floor and Kayle sleeping on the couch next to Daisy. Enos rouses Cameron then scoops up Jacob before they follow Julie and Micheal out the door. Bo spins Lizzy around and grins wickedly. "I believe I promised you another child and there is only one way to do it." Bo says.

"Bo, does Austin hate me?" Lizzy asks.

Lizzy turns bright red and looks around to see both of Daisy children sleeping on the floor and Kayle sleeping on the couch next to Daisy. Enos rouses Cameron then scoops up Jacob before they follow Julie and Micheal out the door. Bo spins Lizzy around and grins wickedly. "I believe I promised you another child and there is only one way to do it." Bo says.

"Bo, does Austin hate me?" Lizzy asks.

Julie and Micheal leave and Julie Says "Honey, if I would've gone away and we would've had a two year old child and well and you hadn't seen me in four years as well what would you be thinking right now as well."

Julie and Micheal leave and Julie Says "Honey, if I would've gone away and we would've had a two year old child and well and you hadn't seen me in four years as well what would you be thinking right now as well."

"That I want to get you to bed as fast as possible." Micheal answers.

"Why would you say that?" Bo asks Lizzy.

"Well just everything that happened tonight when we put him to bed." Lizzy says.

"That I want to get you to bed as fast as possible." Micheal answers.

"Why would you say that?" Bo asks Lizzy.

"Well just everything that happened tonight when we put him to bed." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "Well what about that night two weeks when I was finally released I seemed to recall that night as well honey, you've musted really missed me as well now."

Julie Says "Well what about that night two weeks when I was finally released I seemed to recall that night as well honey, you've musted really missed me as well now."

Julie looked at her husband and it seems they was staying at Uncle Jesse's and she Says "You know I think my brother really missed Lizzy from the way he was following her around as well Micheal."

"I hope your right." Lizzy says relishing in his comfort.

so Bo and Lizzy go to bed, Bo turns on his romantic side

back at Daisy and Enos's house, Daisy and Enos are siting on the couch every light off in the house but the living room TV that they are watching and the kids are asleep

Daisy sighes "i wanted just one more child, one Enos, and now i cant"

so Bo and Lizzy go to bed, Bo turns on his romantic side

back at Daisy and Enos's house, Daisy and Enos are siting on the couch every light off in the house but the living room TV that they are watching and the kids are asleep

Daisy sighes "i wanted just one more child, one Enos, and now i cant"

"Maybe the doctors are wrong Daisy. We'll just have to wait and see." Enos says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.