Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy said "dangit"

Realizing how late it was Jesse drove home saying he talk to Lizzy in the morning and see what she could do.

The next morning after hearing all the news Lizzy sighed and grabbed her tool box. After leaving Austin with David she drove to Daisy's house and looked at the anklet monitor. Daisy sat in a chair with her leg propped up and Lizzy went to work. Finally after about ten minutes the thing fell off and Lizzy looked at it. "Yup just like I suspected it ain't the one that the feds use. Got a hammer?" Daisy handed her a hammer and a plastic bag. Lizzy went out side and busted the thing to minute piece then ran over it a few times. Finally she dropped it in her trunk. She talked to Dais for a bit then drove to the Duke farm and did the same thing for Julie before driving the bits and pieces to the edge of kissing cliff and dropping them down.

From there she drove to Atlanta to see what she could do for Brian.

Realizing how late it was Jesse drove home saying he talk to Lizzy in the morning and see what she could do.

The next morning after hearing all the news Lizzy sighed and grabbed her tool box. After leaving Austin with David she drove to Daisy's house and looked at the anklet monitor. Daisy sat in a chair with her leg propped up and Lizzy went to work. Finally after about ten minutes the thing fell off and Lizzy looked at it. "Yup just like I suspected it ain't the one that the feds use. Got a hammer?" Daisy handed her a hammer and a plastic bag. Lizzy went out side and busted the thing to minute piece then ran over it a few times. Finally she dropped it in her trunk. She talked to Dais for a bit then drove to the Duke farm and did the same thing for Julie before driving the bits and pieces to the edge of kissing cliff and dropping them down.

From there she drove to Atlanta to see what she could do for Brian.

Brian looked at Lizzy Says "You know I was making my own recipe I'm sorry but I liked the money and well it just that well I couldn't resist and they finally caught Agent Roach followed me to your house of all place."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Brian looked at Lizzy Says "You know I was making my own recipe I'm sorry but I liked the money and well it just that well I couldn't resist and they finally caught Agent Roach followed me to your house of all place."

"Listen to me good Brian. Here's the deal. You're gonna tell Roach that you didn't know what you were saying because you had a little too much to drink. When he lets you out you're going to leave and destroy everything. If I find out you're still running shine then I will prohibit you from coming through Hazzard and visiting everyone. You don't want to do this Brian. Think of it this way you get in trouble they're gonna think you're running for me and they'll tear my life apart. Don't do this to me Brian." Lizzy says.

"Listen to me good Brian. Here's the deal. You're gonna tell Roach that you didn't know what you were saying because you had a little too much to drink. When he lets you out you're going to leave and destroy everything. If I find out you're still running shine then I will prohibit you from coming through Hazzard and visiting everyone. You don't want to do this Brian. Think of it this way you get in trouble they're gonna think you're running for me and they'll tear my life apart. Don't do this to me Brian." Lizzy says.

Brian said "do what?"

Brian said "okay"

Julie went and hugged Micheal and Says "Well at least I'm not being moniter having anything for itching now that thing was scratching as well."

Meanwhile Agent Roach went to talk Brian and he kinda of had a done of stuff right in his car and he knew his feeling was right and he sure did make his nervous as well. Brian looks and thinks a while as well. He Says "Mr. Davenport do you know how much trouble your in right now as well."

Brian finally hung up after a short time

Agent Roach Says "So you was drunk when you told me all that I'm not buying that right now I've been following you for a while now and your trunk was loaded as well it's not that easy as well. I know your not working with your sister that your independant as wel and your brother-in-law isn't involved either don't even try that right now as well."

Brian Says "Well I have nothing else to say then! I want my lawyer right now as well."

Agent Roach Says "So you was drunk when you told me all that I'm not buying that right now I've been following you for a while now and your trunk was loaded as well it's not that easy as well. I know your not working with your sister that your independant as wel and your brother-in-law isn't involved either don't even try that right now as well."

Brian Says "Well I have nothing else to say then! I want my lawyer right now as well."

Brian said "im done talkin to you"

Brian said "im done talkin to you"

Agent Roach Says "Goodbye then I thought you would be able to tell me something and I know that Julie isn't even involved either don't even try that either. Because she told me it was once eight years ago and until she came back here she was in California now as well."

Agent Roach Says "Goodbye then I thought you would be able to tell me something and I know that Julie isn't even involved either don't even try that either. Because she told me it was once eight years ago and until she came back here she was in California now as well."

Brian said "yeah" and hung up

Brian wasnt happy

Agent Roach and had seen Lizzy and Says "Don't worry I know you had nothing to do with what he had done now or your husband or sister-in-law and this is his mess as well okay. Just hire him a good decent lawyer he's not talking to me right now as well."

Agent Roach and had seen Lizzy and Says "Don't worry I know you had nothing to do with what he had done now or your husband or sister-in-law and this is his mess as well okay. Just hire him a good decent lawyer he's not talking to me right now as well."

Brian said "hell no i wont talk to you!"

Brian said "hell no i wont talk to you!"

Back At the Duke Farm, Julie had wandered when she heard from Lizzy about her brother she didn't have to say anything he had enough in his trunk as well and he wasn't connected to Lizzy and her brother was helping him out either as well. Julie looks at Micheal and Says "You know he needs good lawyer I was thinking about but I just had the twins I might give Lizzy Matlock's number and see what he says as well."

Back At the Duke Farm, Julie had wandered when she heard from Lizzy about her brother she didn't have to say anything he had enough in his trunk as well and he wasn't connected to Lizzy and her brother was helping him out either as well. Julie looks at Micheal and Says "You know he needs good lawyer I was thinking about but I just had the twins I might give Lizzy Matlock's number and see what he says as well."

Daisy came in "hey"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.