Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy said "if you leave ill have almost no one.. dont leave.. ill help you catch up"

"I ain't going any where. I'm so scared he's gonna leave me. I mean...I feel like I've given Bo so much and...I don't know I feel as though he's trying to love me for Austin's sake but it's like we don't really know each other any more." Lizzy sighs.

Daisy said "Bo isnt gonna leave you.. he loves you to much"

"I just can't see that. It's like...I don't know. He seems happy with me while Austin's around but after that it's like habit. I just don't see his pure and honest love for me any more. Maybe that's my fault I don't I just feel like I'm wishing for something that's never gonna be there." Lizzy says.

"I just can't see that. It's like...I don't know. He seems happy with me while Austin's around but after that it's like habit. I just don't see his pure and honest love for me any more. Maybe that's my fault I don't I just feel like I'm wishing for something that's never gonna be there." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "it will.. hes not gonna leave you"

Daisy said "i wanted to have another child so bad Cooter and Lizzy quickly agreed and you know how much Bo wants kids of his own, i ruined that for them"

"You did nothing of the sort Daisy. I meant she and Bo need a romantic getaway weekend where they can remember why they fell in love. It's been four very long years and they've both suffered. If you're willing to take Austin for a weekend it just might work." Cooter says.

"You did nothing of the sort Daisy. I meant she and Bo need a romantic getaway weekend where they can remember why they fell in love. It's been four very long years and they've both suffered. If you're willing to take Austin for a weekend it just might work." Cooter says.

Daisy said "i dont know if they can do it.. shes having my child Cooter...but ill sure as heck take Austin for the weekend if you think it will help them"

Daisy said "i dont know if they can do it.. shes having my child Cooter...but ill sure as heck take Austin for the weekend if you think it will help them"

"I've got a friend who can fly them down to palm springs for the weekend. Who knows maybe just a change of scenery and 48 hours of them being together without Austin will improve her mood. If not we'll have to think of something else." Cooter says.

"I've got a friend who can fly them down to palm springs for the weekend. Who knows maybe just a change of scenery and 48 hours of them being together without Austin will improve her mood. If not we'll have to think of something else." Cooter says.

Daisy said "maybe it will help.. i dont wanna lose my cousin and my best friend over my child"

Daisy said "maybe it will help.. i dont wanna lose my cousin and my best friend over my child"

"You won't. This isn't about the baby. It's about Bo and a flame she thinks is slowly going out. The first thing we can do is when he returns make sure he thanks Lizzy for the car. He's got to know it was mainly her idea." Cooter says.

Daisy said "Bo answer me! and i meant honestly!"

"Honest truth? I don't know Daisy. No I'm not mad at either of you and I know it was Lizzy's idea. Cooter spilled the beans three days ago. I honestly don't know if I love her any more. I know I should but at times I don't know how to handle it. Something happened to her and sometimes I don't know who she is any more. Around Austin she's the same woman I fell in love with and that gave me a beautiful son but other times I don't know who she is or how to act around her anymore and it scares me." Bo admits slowly.

"Honest truth? I don't know Daisy. No I'm not mad at either of you and I know it was Lizzy's idea. Cooter spilled the beans three days ago. I honestly don't know if I love her any more. I know I should but at times I don't know how to handle it. Something happened to her and sometimes I don't know who she is any more. Around Austin she's the same woman I fell in love with and that gave me a beautiful son but other times I don't know who she is or how to act around her anymore and it scares me." Bo admits slowly.

Daisy sighes "i know ya'll love each other... ya'll cant let it fall apart..theres been times when mine and Enos's love has almost fell apart but we resolved the issues in the way.. whats in the way of ya'll...is it my kid?"

Daisy sighes "i know ya'll love each other... ya'll cant let it fall apart..theres been times when mine and Enos's love has almost fell apart but we resolved the issues in the way.. whats in the way of ya'll...is it my kid?"

Julie walks over to Lizzy and Says "I love the paint job and it sounds even better it mostly all the city traffic and Bo just loves it now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.