Jobs

DaisyMaeDuke

Got a job....Had a job...want to get a job?

Do you like it? Love it? hate it?

I'm just curious...what do you all do, want to do or have done?

I'll start. I'm a school and community liaison and a certified teacher. My job is to help coordinate after school programs in 117 schools in our county. Love my job. Love it love it! I'm working towards my Master's in curriculum administration and literacy which ties into the field Im in.

Now...what bout you? :)

I am a lead teacher in a two and three year old room at a day care in town...haven't done much else other than work with kids. Worked my way up to being the lead after a few years of being the assistant at this day care (I worked at one other day care as well as at a nursery - part time). I enjoy what I do and being able to teach and play with the kids...and to watch them learn and grow.

As a side job, I help my parents clean my church. As for if I enjoy it...it isn't so bad once I am there and get started cleaning the bathrooms and all that. It is getting started that is the tough part of the job. ;)

Wow Brian if I could have that job I'd give up my current occupation of supervising Meadowmuffin

Which would be fascinating, if she did something worth watching ---

And I decided to edit this post before I get my posterior kicked. Mufn is actually one of the smartest people I've ever met, seriously. I'd be afraid to be her supervisor.

Which would be fascinating, if she did something worth watching ---

Believe me, it sounds more fascinating than it is. Rog, you wouldn't want to supervise me. It's like watching me watch paint dry... only you have to watch me calculate how fast the paint is drying and whether it's drying evenly and if another coat needs to be added and when to add another coat and....

Hey Brian, she did something worth watching last night. She whipped everybody's butt in Dukes trivia. It wasn't even close. Nice job MM

(has anybody noticed I always do some butt kissing after teasing our Supreme Superior Commander?)

Well, it's better you do the butt kissing after teasing rather than the other way 'round. LOL.

Ya know how I'm always complainin' about my memory, Brian? Turns out, the reason I can't remember anything else is because my brain's full of "useless" Dukes of Hazzard facts. LOL. Now, if only I could get paid for my Dukes trivia knowledge...

Well, it's better you do the butt kissing after teasing rather than the other way 'round. LOL.

Ya know how I'm always complainin' about my memory, Brian? Turns out, the reason I can't remember anything else is because my brain's full of "useless" Dukes of Hazzard facts. LOL. Now, if only I could get paid for my Dukes trivia knowledge...

But you do own and manage the number one Dukes fansite that's about to celebrate it's 10th year of consecutive operation. So it's not like you've spent your life memorizing trivia for nothing.

But you do own and manage the number one Dukes fansite that's about to celebrate it's 10th year of consecutive operation. So it's not like you've spent your life memorizing trivia for nothing.

Brian, I see you engaging in some butt-kissing of your own...good idea.

Way to go Commander on 10 years of the best DOH sight around!