New Year's Contest

RogerDuke

The only girl currently on TV I think is pretty is Lacey Chabert. She does a lot of Hallmark movies now but was most famous for Mean Girls. She's nowhere as pretty as my wife or Emma Tisdale but she's okay. Maybe Hoss or someone can post a newer picture of her since I don't know how. She looks a little different now than on Mean Girls. 

2 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

The only girl currently on TV I think is pretty is Lacey Chabert.

I'm afraid I had to Google her name, Roger. It looks like she's been in a lot of things I've heard of, but very few that I've seen. One thing in her bio caught my eye - she's from a place in Mississippi called Purvis, which is nearly our favorite sheriff's middle name. :)

17 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

The only girl currently on TV I think is pretty is Lacey Chabert. She does a lot of Hallmark movies now but was most famous for Mean Girls. She's nowhere as pretty as my wife or Emma Tisdale but she's okay. Maybe Hoss or someone can post a newer picture of her since I don't know how. She looks a little different now than on Mean Girls. 

Does your wife know you've got the hots for  Miss Tisdale??  :)  

17 minutes ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

Does your wife know you've got the hots for  Miss Tisdale??  :)  

I wouldn't word it "the hots" but she is trying to look like Emma as much as possible to make me happy...fixed her hair that way, got the same glasses, slouches down a little to look shorter. She even got a job at the post office and rides wheelies on her dirt bike to deliver the letters. Of course there's the old saying "what's good for the goose is good for the gander". In exchange, I've been working on my Jesse look and sound to make her happy. Here goes "I ain't yer Uncle Jesse!" There, did that sound like him? 

4 minutes ago, RogerDuke said:

I wouldn't word it "the hots" but she is trying to look like Emma as much as possible to make me happy...fixed her hair that way, got the same glasses, slouches down a little to look shorter. She even got a job at the post office and rides wheelies on her dirt bike to deliver the letters. Of course there's the old saying "what's good for the goose is good for the gander". In exchange, I've been working on my Jesse look and sound to make her happy. Here goes "I ain't yer Uncle Jesse!" There, did that sound like him? 

I thought you'd have become your wife's crush from General Hospital to return the favor. :)

4 hours ago, HossC said:

I thought you'd have become your wife's crush from General Hospital to return the favor. :)

LoL I'll have to ask her who she thinks is the best looking guy on GH. None of them are as handsome as Jesse Duke though. Speaking of Denver Pyle, I just watched the episode of Andy Griffith where Drisco Darling has a crush on Aunt Bea. Denver was born in 1920 and she was born in 1902 but they looked similar in age. I'm now Denver's age from the second year of the filming of Dukes.