Catherine Bach in Canton Ohio Jan 24th 2009

TimDuke

I could call the guy see if he's lined one up yet. I may not have my car by then as I'm getting a divorce and may have to sell it cause I need money to get out of some debt. Here is the website. http://www.cantonhotrodshow.com/carshow.nxg There are 4 or 5 Lees in this area. The guy that was there last year will more than likely do it.

I could call the guy see if he's lined one up yet. I may not have my car by then as I'm getting a divorce and may have to sell it cause I need money to get out of some debt. Here is the website. http://www.cantonhotrodshow.com/carshow.nxg There are 4 or 5 Lees in this area. The guy that was there last year will more than likely do it.

I'm really sorry to hear about the divorce. Hope things get better for you without having to sell your General Lee.

From Cleveland to Canton is a good hour drive maybe a touch over depending on which side of Cleveland he is. Ray Kohn my best friend did it last year but they sort of made him mad last year. He had a verbal agreement before the event that he could sell any merchandise while he was there then they changed that at the last minute.He wasn't allowed to sell anything while James Best was there so it probably cost him a pretty good chunk of potential change at the prime time to do so. So I'm sure IF he does it this year he' gonna get a written agreement so they can't renege on him again. He was pretty upset though so it's hard to say.There is a guy that has one in Canton so he is by far the closest other than me.I'd be second closest but mine is down in my dads extra storage building so if it snows a big time snow it'd be nearly impossible to get it out. Oh and she is only there on Saturday times have been posted in my earlier post.

• 3 weeks later...

I must make a retraction and an apology to my previous post. I got my story not quite straight. Ray had agreed to not sell stuff while James was there last year. So it was NOT the car shows promoters fault that he missed out on making some money.I whole heartedly apologize for taking something I witnessed out of context. Yes Ray is doing the show again this year as I spoke to him recently. It's too difficult for me to do it anyway as explained before,unknown weather conditions and where the car is currently stored. Ray said his car took some road salt related damage to some chrome pieces(that's the chance you take) and he flatbed trailered it there and back.

• 4 weeks later...

I sure wish I could go , Just once I would like to meet the whole cast, I have never met anyone from the Dukes of hazzard, I so wish all of them would come to the Moncton coliseum ,here In New brunswick Canada.

Back in the '80's, I know Sorell Booke came, my friend has pics, but I was in high school at the time, so I never even knew anything about it.

Just once.....:(

Don't quote me on this cause I'm not positive. I believe admission is like 12-15 $. Parking I can't tell you it varies. If you make a trip to Summit Racing I believe they are selling discount admission tickets in advance at least they did last year. As far as what Catherine charges is unknown. From past experiences with her she's usually pretty reasonable.If you buy one thing from her she will usually sign anything else you brought for free within reason of course.I've seen people take advantage of this in the past especially John Schneider.I've seen fans bring like umpteen things for him to sign and slow down the line for everyone else.So people show some courtesy to others in line. I do expect a VERY long line especially since this is her first appearance in this area and I've spread the word on most of the Dukes boards. I waited 6 hours at Dukesfest one year just for her. She is originally from this area as well as she was born in Warren. It's also almost to the day that the 30th Anniversary of the first Dukes episode was aired.

Edited by TimDuke

Can't answer that either.She did at Indianapolis the one time I went to see her so I assume it's possible however this also severly slows down the line. I would say you will have to snap a quickie while you are up there with your own camera and I'm not sure how she is with flash photography either. I know James Best has a NO Flash pictures allowed policy. So bring a real good camera that will take good photos with no flash to be on the safe side.

Can't answer that either.She did at Indianapolis the one time I went to see her so I assume it's possible however this also severly slows down the line. I would say you will have to snap a quickie while you are up there with your own camera and I'm not sure how she is with flash photography either. I know James Best has a NO Flash pictures allowed policy. So bring a real good camera that will take good photos with no flash to be on the safe side.

ok thanks.ya i remember james best last year wouldn't allow flash because of his eyes. well i'll definitely bring my camera just in case. i'll probably get some pics of her up there just to prove i say her.lol