Santa Chat? OR Reindeer Shoot?

Tempest66

Are we gonna all meet up sometime in December? I really enjoyed last month's Turkey Chat!! Sadly, Christmas Eve and Christmas Night are out for me....too busy (but I bet y'all are in the same boat on that one). So if we can agree on a night, I'm there!

Maybe Mr. Coltrane could put on that Santa suit I'm sure he has hanging in the back of his closet and Maryanne would make a great Elf! I have a Christmas list all ready for the two of you!!!

Waaaait a minute heah. I do not have a Santa suit in my closet. I'm not jolly or merry and I'm a notably poor judge of character. I ain't qualified to tell naughty from nice. ( I've nevah figured it out for myself. )

So before we turn this into a Coltrane Carol, we outta consider some alternatives. I think Cap'n Redneck would make fine Santa. Or you, Tempest, since it was yer idea!

Let's do this with some democracy. Vote for the night's rent-a-Santa, and then we'll name a date.

Brian

Dang........I am not sure waht day I have off for the holiday, either Thursday or Monday because of Christmas on a Saturday. We usually get Christmas Eve and Christmas day off, but X-mas is on a Saturday this year and threw everything off. Long story short, half of us are working Thurs and Monday off and the other half is working Monday with Thursday off.. Got it everyone. I sure made this complicated didn't I ... :o

I won't know until Monday what I am working .

Darrell

You're not planning on a Reindeer shoot or anything this occassion, are ya?

Brian

A REINDEER SHOOT! Gee....never thought of that......sounds FUN! Brian your Brilliant!!!!!

*Hands Maryanne a pair of Reindeer Antlers and whispers to her to put them on Brian while I distract him.....* :wink::lol:

P.S. In case y'all couldn't tell---I'm having tons of fun with this "font" stuff......