Modern Version of Dukes of Hazzard

Julieduke

well. i told you what they're kind of about, but anyway.

Outlaws of Driver. Well it's about three cousins Daisy, Josh and well i haven't really thought bout the third one, but she's a girl if you have an idea for a name. The two older ones Josh and the one I ain't named yet and Josh's gf Mar are getting their race car ready for a big race while daisy goes to the store and talks with Craig who owns one of the two general stores. Well the first chap is kinda like that. I kinda need to like write out like who is related to who and stuff for my referenc.

well. i told you what they're kind of about, but anyway.

Outlaws of Driver. Well it's about three cousins Daisy, Josh and well i haven't really thought bout the third one, but she's a girl if you have an idea for a name. The two older ones Josh and the one I ain't named yet and Josh's gf Mar are getting their race car ready for a big race while daisy goes to the store and talks with Craig who owns one of the two general stores. Well the first chap is kinda like that. I kinda need to like write out like who is related to who and stuff for my referenc.

cool

could be course my mom babysat a boy named that once. Actually I just remembered after I posted that I was going to name the other one Miranda. course if you can think of something else, but i do like miranda. Check yer email again. least i can tell you when i sent it. not like when you couldn't send back to me.

kk ill check it

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was a quiet Sunday afternoon, so I thought I'd have a bit of fun. I saw several suggestions for casting Charlie Daniels and Lady Antebellum as Uncle Jesse and the Duke cousins, so I thought I'd see what they'd look like:

NewDukes.jpg

No-one suggested a new Cooter, so I figured I'd just use a more up-to-date picture of Ben.

I think Charlie really looks the part. I'm just not convinced that a new series should try to recast the original characters. That doesn't mean that I'd have anything against using these guys as new cousins.