Modern Version of Dukes of Hazzard

Julieduke

I used to have this friend named CJ and my mom started baby sitin him when i was two been friends ever since. course now that he's old enough to stay home she doesn't. He used to be the one along with my brother who told me not to listen to anything but country (my brother did too) course now he listens to rap and rock. wish i had the old him back cause if it werent' for the fact that i ain't sure my dad would go for it and we were like bro and sis i'd date him. he is your perfect backwoods boy. and one his hunting dogs is a puppy from like the first dog we had which is dead now( our dog. course the puppy could be now. she old)

poor dog, and yeah, my ex boy friend was goth, and he broke up with me because he said and i quote 'your not goth anymore, you like that country twang stuff, and that show, its so old, the guys are old enough to be your grandparents and greatgrandparents now , its over, i just cant be with someone so opposite to me' i just couldnt believe him!

That is terrible. tho i have to admitt myself that goth kids scare me a bit too. i mean that is wrong what he did . . .tho honestly see that's a thing about me. i know that evrybody (maybe not exactly but people round me) say that it doesn't matter about like what kinda music or stuff like that but it does. I mean i would never date someone who hated country or Dukes or stuff like that and i don't kow bout you but they ain't old nuff to be our grandparents (okay maybe i don't know how old they are, but certainly not enough to be our greatgrandparents)

That is terrible. tho i have to admitt myself that goth kids scare me a bit too. i mean that is wrong what he did . . .tho honestly see that's a thing about me. i know that evrybody (maybe not exactly but people round me) say that it doesn't matter about like what kinda music or stuff like that but it does. I mean i would never date someone who hated country or Dukes or stuff like that and i don't kow bout you but they ain't old nuff to be our grandparents (okay maybe i don't know how old they are, but certainly not enough to be our greatgrandparents)

i know, i mean maybe Sonny and James are, not the others though, i wanted to slap my ex so hard

I don't much either. i stoped watching it about two three weeks ago. but okay this might sound funny but for some odd reason. a while ago i was watching Hannah Montana and for some odd reason i started picking people to be for Dukes . . .made a reference to it on there once. and quite a few BH so i know this sounds weird but one day i thought this. like specially if they did a series when they were a bit younger

Miley-Daisy

Jackson-Bo

Oliver-Luke

Danzig_ Boss

Uncle Earl-Jesse

okay i know this sounds weird but i was like on Duke Drugs that night.

I don't much either. i stoped watching it about two three weeks ago. but okay this might sound funny but for some odd reason. a while ago i was watching Hannah Montana and for some odd reason i started picking people to be for Dukes . . .made a reference to it on there once. and quite a few BH so i know this sounds weird but one day i thought this. like specially if they did a series when they were a bit younger

Miley-Daisy

Jackson-Bo

Oliver-Luke

Danzig_ Boss

Uncle Earl-Jesse

okay i know this sounds weird but i was like on Duke Drugs that night.

lol! what about Robbie, and Lilly

See i haven't thought about that. neither one dawned on me to any one person. at first i thought Robbie could be Uncle Jesse but Uncle Earl seems to fit a bit more. . . Daisy has a few friends she hangs out with like kinda usual right? i don't remember but if she did maybe Lilly could fit there. lol i haven't really picked an Enos yet but if i see him i think i'll know it.

they would make for an interesting cast. would be kinda funny if Rico was like a son or nephew or something of Boss's lol in fact you know i think Rico might have run away from his Uncle either Boss or Mr. Drysdale.