What is "support your local sheriff"

Lost Soul

Huh? I don't get it. Could you be wonderful enough to explain what you mean?

Thanks, and have a great day!

Laura Duke:D

When you sign up, where you put your user name and stuff, it's at the bottom of the page. One of my friends is trying to sign up. He tried every letter including names but won't work.

Haha...when I first read the title, "What is Support Your Local Sheriff" I thought y'all was talkin bout the James Garner western intitled that...and then I read it, and well that ain't what ya was talking about. Its about the new sign up process...lol.

Khee! I thought that too and was already to yap about that movie. I love that one and the Support Your Local Gunfighter one too. ROFL

Khee! I thought that too and was already to yap about that movie. I love that one and the Support Your Local Gunfighter one too. ROFL

Same here! I love that movie...It is so funny, and it is family oriented, anyone can watch it, unlike a lot of the crap on tv today....hmm I guess we still could yap about it...lol...hmm I aint see Support Your Local Gunfighter...who is in that?

Same here! I love that movie...It is so funny, and it is family oriented, anyone can watch it, unlike a lot of the crap on tv today....hmm I guess we still could yap about it...lol...hmm I aint see Support Your Local Gunfighter...who is in that?

James Garner when he was younger, yeah and he's Jennifer Garner's father as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...