What TV Shows Do You Watch?

Lost Soul

• 2 weeks later...
  • 12 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, HobieDrives said:

Some of my fav shows other than DOH are The Jeffersons, Good Times, All in the Family, What's Happening, Diff'rent Strokes, and my favorite, Sanford and Son. l don't watch any modern shows.

Just like Rick Hurst's show 'On The Rocks' was a remake of the British show 'Porridge', 'Sanford and Son' was a remake of the British show 'Steptoe and Son'. I've only ever seen a few episodes of 'Sanford and Son', but it was enough to tell me that it was quite different to the British show. Have you seen any episodes of 'Steptoe and Son'?

1 hour ago, HossC said:

Just like Rick Hurst's show 'On The Rocks' was a remake of the British show 'Porridge', 'Sanford and Son' was a remake of the British show 'Steptoe and Son'. I've only ever seen a few episodes of 'Sanford and Son', but it was enough to tell me that it was quite different to the British show. Have you seen any episodes of 'Steptoe and Son'?

Never seen Steptoe and Son. Rick Hurst was a cop in the Sanford and Son episode "The Piano Movers" season 1.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ghosts is great. Sad that the Viking ghost is gone already they could have done a lot of funny gags with him. It's hilarious when that hippy lady walks through people. I agree about LaBrea, started out great but the last few episodes were great to fall asleep too and to be honest I don't care to stream those episodes to see what I missed when I fell asleep. We've also been watching a comedy called Wellington Paranormal on CW. 

Your references to Ghosts sounded familiar, so I looked it up. It's a UK TV show made by the BBC, and I now remember watching a couple of episodes when it started in 2019. There have currently been three seasons of the original. By your character references, I'm guessing that you're watching the US remake. The Viking in your version is a caveman in the original, and other characters have apparently been Americanized. Here's a short trailer for the UK version.