Smokey And The Bandit

Capt_Redneck

Snowman:"We got a problem. Then Smokey’s got the CBS in the car now." Bandit:"I know that.  Haven’t worked that out yet."

Bandit:"How bout this. 

If I say go to channel 21. Forget it go to 19
If I say go to channel 6. Forget it go to 3 
If I say go to channel 2. Go to channel 1."

Snowman:"How ever.  If we stay on the odd channels. Switch everytime. Start in the basement. That’s work too."

Bandit:"Let’s haul @$$!"

:previous:

Once again you've missed out a lot of the quote and you've also attributed some of the lines to the wrong people. Can you either make your quotes accurate or make it clear that you're paraphrasing?

The scene, which takes place just after Cledus (and the audience) first see the Trans Am, actually plays out like this:

Snowman: Now, you know them Smokeys they got them CBs in the car now? You know that?
Bandit: I know that, I know that, I haven't worked that out yet, but I'm thinkin' about it.
Snowman: Hey.
Bandit: You got an idea?
Snowman: I got an idea.
Bandit: Yeah?
Snowman: Why don't we do this? If I say go to channel 21, forget it. We ain't goin' to 21, we're goin' to 19.
Bandit: 21 is 19?
Snowman: 21 is 19. And if I say go to channel six, forget it. We go to three.
Bandit: I don't go to six, I go to three?
Snowman: You go to three.
Bandit: Perfect.
Snowman: And if I say go to channel two, we gonna go to channel one.
Bandit: Two is one.
Snowman: See, that'll confuse everybody.
Bandit: That'll confuse 'em. On the other hand, if we stayed on the odd channels, switched every time and started in the basement, that'd work, too, ha?. That'd do it, too, wouldn't it?
Snowman: Well, yeah, yeah, that'd work too, I guess.
Bandit: Let's haul ass.
Snowman: OK.

Sheriff Buford T. Justice:"Don’t you ever ever raise your voice to me!   Do you know who you’re talking to?!?  I happen to be Buford T Justice!  A distinguished officer of over 30 years seniority!   One of the most highly respected law enforcement agents in the United States of America!   That vehicle happens to be evidence!   Valuable evidence that’s gonna convict a maniac!   That I’ve been trying to apprehend and that I have been in high speed pursuit of for 700 miles!   He is wanted for the Mann act, kidnapping and the attempted murder of over 20 brother officers!"

• 2 weeks later...

:previous:

You missed out some of Buford's best lines from that scene! It's when Buford and Junior find Carrie's abandoned car, which is in the process of being stripped by three punks.

[Buford and Junior approach, unheard by the punks. Buford lights a cigarette and then loudly snaps his lighter shut]
Buford: Hold up on that car wash, gentlemen.
[To the first punk] Come here, son.
[He knees the punk, who falls to the ground] Whoops! You look tired, boy. Rest yourself.
[To the other punks] You punks look tuckered out, too.
[All three punks turn and place their hands on the car. Buford kicks the third punk's backside] That's an attention-getter. Now, a lady in a weddin' gown.
Punk #3: Yes, sir.
Buford: Get in a car?
Punk #3: Yes, sir.
Buford: See who was drivin'?
Punk #3: N-no, sir.
Buford: Licence plate?
Punk #1: Y-yes, sir. Georgia plates. "Ban-one." B-A-N dash O-N-E.
Buford: All right. Now, you boys just stay here and watch the car. There might be some vandals around who wanna steal somethin', so you boys just stay here and keep your hands on the car until one of my associates arrive. And don't go home, don't go to eat, and don't play with yourself. It wouldn't look nice on my highway. Oh, you can think about it, but don't do it.
[Buford and Junior leave]
Punk #3: Hey, man, he's gone. Let's get outta here.
Punk #2: S**t! You do what you want. I'm stayin' right here.

Jr. Justice:"You know daddy, I like this place. All the gators and snakes and stuff. Why don't we move down here?"

Sheriff Buford T. Justice:"Why don't YOU move down here?"

Jr. Justice:"Oh no daddy, I ain't never leaving home. That's a promise."

Sheriff Buford T. Justice:"Don't you ever, EVER threaten your daddy like that again!"

10 hours ago, Skipper Duke said:

Wynette Snow:"Dammit, Bandit, *look at me!*"

Bandit:[stops and turns wearily]"I find it hard to look at you, Wynette, very hard. Especially when you've got those things in your hair. Makes me think you're listening to a radio station in Savannah."

10 hours ago, Skipper Duke said:

What kind of dealings did those two have before this ? When Bo goes to Cletus’s house with the new truck he says there ain’t gonna be no more Snowman and the Bandit? Bandit also said I’ve done you wrong in the past?

Just FYI, the Snows are Cledus and Waynette.