Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Tiny said "Go ahead and bout, but you'll talk sooner or later and we seen talking with that cop eariler."

Cue Anybody

"listen hes here for a bussiness trip and to visit with me and my cousins, we used to be friends in school and hes gonna help me get the money to buy a new car" Daisy said makeing her lie as believable as possible

"listen hes here for a bussiness trip and to visit with me and my cousins, we used to be friends in school and hes gonna help me get the money to buy a new car" Daisy said makeing her lie as believable as possible

Lefty says "Yeah right, I seen that jeep that's yours why do you need a second car and I don't believe you baby."

Cue Anybody

Tiny says "Sure baby, you can be stubborn all you want but your not leaving here."

In Wildman's Office

Tiny was making sure that Daisy didn't run out when Wildman walked because he knew she wanted to leave badly right now.

Wildman walked and in and says "Hello Ms. Duke, sorry they was rude but you wouldn't come any other way and I want to know what's going on with you and Inspector Kevin Patrick O'Neil yeah I know he's with the State Police and he investigates Auto Fraud in car sales as well. He's been after we for a couple of years now and this the first time he asked a girl to help him out now."

Lefty says "She allreadry tried to leave Boss, she ain't telling us nothing right now and she's a little stubborn as well. Can you believe that Kevin was going to follow so I had to shoot out his front tire and we got the radio eariler as well. She was all alone at the Boars Nest when we found her as well."

At The Duke Farm

Julie wakes up and comes down and she walks in the Kitchen and she see's Uncle Jesse, her brother Bo and Luke as well and there's another guy here as well. She says "Excuse me, oh Kevin where's Daisy at right now she didn't come home last night. I bet she's talking with Maudine in the barn right now she sometimes does that you know."

Bo says "Well sis, this Inspector Kevin Patrice O'neil and he's with State Police Auto Fraud division and he's been trying to shut down Honest Wildman Jack and Daisy has been helping and we have been also."

Luke says "I knew I didn't trust that guy when I met him on the lot Bo!"

Kevin says "Well his two assoicates Tiny and Lefty kidnapped Daisy after her shift at the Boars Nest and it seems that they made my radio useless in my car in your cousins car as well."

Julie says "What can we do about it Kevin?"

Cue Anybody

In Wildman's Office

Tiny was making sure that Daisy didn't run out when Wildman walked because he knew she wanted to leave badly right now.

Wildman walked and in and says "Hello Ms. Duke, sorry they was rude but you wouldn't come any other way and I want to know what's going on with you and Inspector Kevin Patrick O'Neil yeah I know he's with the State Police and he investigates Auto Fraud in car sales as well. He's been after we for a couple of years now and this the first time he asked a girl to help him out now."

Lefty says "She allreadry tried to leave Boss, she ain't telling us nothing right now and she's a little stubborn as well. Can you believe that Kevin was going to follow so I had to shoot out his front tire and we got the radio eariler as well. She was all alone at the Boars Nest when we found her as well."

At The Duke Farm

Julie wakes up and comes down and she walks in the Kitchen and she see's Uncle Jesse, her brother Bo and Luke as well and there's another guy here as well. She says "Excuse me, oh Kevin where's Daisy at right now she didn't come home last night. I bet she's talking with Maudine in the barn right now she sometimes does that you know."

Bo says "Well sis, this Inspector Kevin Patrice O'neil and he's with State Police Auto Fraud division and he's been trying to shut down Honest Wildman Jack and Daisy has been helping and we have been also."

Luke says "I knew I didn't trust that guy when I met him on the lot Bo!"

Kevin says "Well his two assoicates Tiny and Lefty kidnapped Daisy after her shift at the Boars Nest and it seems that they made my radio useless in my car in your cousins car as well."

Julie says "What can we do about it Kevin?"

Cue Anybody

Kevin says "Don't you anything rash Julie! It might put you and Daisy at risk right now and it seems that you look impulsive so please don't try nothing okay."

Julie says "Too late Kevin, I'm going to his car lot and finding out for myself okay."

Kevin see's her run to her car and he runs and gets in the passenger side and he says "Well since, I can't stop you I might as well join you then and besides I guess you would know all the shorts cuts around here."

Cue Anybody

Kevin says "Don't you anything rash Julie! It might put you and Daisy at risk right now and it seems that you look impulsive so please don't try nothing okay."

Julie says "Too late Kevin, I'm going to his car lot and finding out for myself okay."

Kevin see's her run to her car and he runs and gets in the passenger side and he says "Well since, I can't stop you I might as well join you then and besides I guess you would know all the shorts cuts around here."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Hey Kevin, you want to see the Hazzard Car Wash now?"

Kevin looks at her says "I haven't been in Hazzard in sometime I'm afraid but I'm going to say y'll got a car wash now in the county."

Julie says "Not exactly silly, and your going to love this as long my car keeps together long enough now."

Julie and Kevin are in her 1968 Trans Am and it seems that Uncle Jesse, Bo and Luke are watching and Bo says "Oh no, she's is going to do what I thought she is going to do I think my sister and your cousin might need some help right now. You know, she's just like me and she doesn't think nothing through just does it Luke."

Back at Wildman's Office( A hour later)

Wildman says "Listen Daisy, we can do this all day if you want but you will tell us what's going on and besides I think I got a customer right now."(Wildman walks out of the office and greets a pretty blonde looking at cars. Not knowing who she is right now and he doesn't care she sure is cute as well.)

Julie pulls over so they don't see Kevin get of the car and says "Oh yeah hey there, I was wandering you have anything newer than what I got here."

Wildman looks and says "Well if your pointing to the Trans Am, then yes I do think I got something newer than that right now. I could let you test drive something right now if you want Ms."

Julie says "Oh my name is Julianna Smith, and It's just that I need something that doesn't break down so much as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Hey Kevin, you want to see the Hazzard Car Wash now?"

Kevin looks at her says "I haven't been in Hazzard in sometime I'm afraid but I'm going to say y'll got a car wash now in the county."

Julie says "Not exactly silly, and your going to love this as long my car keeps together long enough now."

Julie and Kevin are in her 1968 Trans Am and it seems that Uncle Jesse, Bo and Luke are watching and Bo says "Oh no, she's is going to do what I thought she is going to do I think my sister and your cousin might need some help right now. You know, she's just like me and she doesn't think nothing through just does it Luke."

Back at Wildman's Office( A hour later)

Wildman says "Listen Daisy, we can do this all day if you want but you will tell us what's going on and besides I think I got a customer right now."(Wildman walks out of the office and greets a pretty blonde looking at cars. Not knowing who she is right now and he doesn't care she sure is cute as well.)

Julie pulls over so they don't see Kevin get of the car and says "Oh yeah hey there, I was wandering you have anything newer than what I got here."

Wildman looks and says "Well if your pointing to the Trans Am, then yes I do think I got something newer than that right now. I could let you test drive something right now if you want Ms."

Julie says "Oh my name is Julianna Smith, and It's just that I need something that doesn't break down so much as well."

Cue Anybody

Kevin figured he needed a bit of diversion right now so he went and pick out the farthest car in the back of the lot and since they gave him a flat tire to his car. He returned the favor to one of the cars they was trying to sell nobody was going to buy a car with flat now he smiled as he thought about it. At least not if it was shot out now, he hoped that Tiny and Lefty came out to see what was going on right now he figured that by now Julie had Wildman convinced she wanted to trade in her car as well.

Cue Anybody

Kevin figured he needed a bit of diversion right now so he went and pick out the farthest car in the back of the lot and since they gave him a flat tire to his car. He returned the favor to one of the cars they was trying to sell nobody was going to buy a car with flat now he smiled as he thought about it. At least not if it was shot out now, he hoped that Tiny and Lefty came out to see what was going on right now he figured that by now Julie had Wildman convinced she wanted to trade in her car as well.

Cue Anybody

Julie walked up to Wildman and he knew an easy way of finding out if she was lying to him about her name as well. Wildman says "Oh listen, before I'll let you test drive any car here Ms. Smith well I need to know that you have a driver's license I could get in touble with the cops for letting a unlicensed driver take a test drive after all."

Kevin watches and he knew what the guy was asking and he looks and think to himself "Julie, don't show him your drivers license you'll blow it for me and yourself I still don't know where your cousin is at right now."

Julie absently pulls out her drivers license and hands it too Wildman and he looks and says "Well hello Ms. Duke, and it seems your cousin was here before listen let's talk in my office where it's more comfortable okay."

Julie looks and tries to snatch back her license and he keeps a tight grip on it knowing she won't run off without as well. And she says "Listen, I've changed my mind I really don't feel like testing driving anything today mine is fine and you know what I'm up right sir." Julie looks and trys again to get it back and he still won't let go of it and she says "Listen, I need it back and I got to get to work right now my boss with be furious if I'm later for work now."

Wildman says "Okay, listen I have your cousin in my office and your coming in with me right now and make this easy for me as well."

Julie again trys to snatch back her license and she gets it back the third time, and she makes a run for her car. But it seems that he grabs her arm and he says "No way, your coming with me we got to discuss something here blondie and your not getting away okay."

Julie says "Now wait a minute this is some strong arm tactics towards auto sales if I ever seen some this ain't even fair now. I don't want to buy one of your lemons sir okay and please let go of me right now. Your hurting my arm right now and I don't want to talk in the office okay and let go allreadry."

Kevin is watching and he looks and says "Oh her brother and cousin is going to be mad I've got to do something to stop this and she just got him to say where Daisy was at right now that's really pretty good not bad for just eighteen years old now."

Wildman had suddenly grabbed her and says "Okay, your coming with me and quit this allreadry there's somebody with you right. Well listen if your out there it's not working okay and were just talking that's all."

Julie says "I guess it wouldn't hurt to talk with you in your office inside after all besides you seem nice enough right now."

Cue Anybody

Julie walked up to Wildman and he knew an easy way of finding out if she was lying to him about her name as well. Wildman says "Oh listen, before I'll let you test drive any car here Ms. Smith well I need to know that you have a driver's license I could get in touble with the cops for letting a unlicensed driver take a test drive after all."

Kevin watches and he knew what the guy was asking and he looks and think to himself "Julie, don't show him your drivers license you'll blow it for me and yourself I still don't know where your cousin is at right now."

Julie absently pulls out her drivers license and hands it too Wildman and he looks and says "Well hello Ms. Duke, and it seems your cousin was here before listen let's talk in my office where it's more comfortable okay."

Julie looks and tries to snatch back her license and he keeps a tight grip on it knowing she won't run off without as well. And she says "Listen, I've changed my mind I really don't feel like testing driving anything today mine is fine and you know what I'm up right sir." Julie looks and trys again to get it back and he still won't let go of it and she says "Listen, I need it back and I got to get to work right now my boss with be furious if I'm later for work now."

Wildman says "Okay, listen I have your cousin in my office and your coming in with me right now and make this easy for me as well."

Julie again trys to snatch back her license and she gets it back the third time, and she makes a run for her car. But it seems that he grabs her arm and he says "No way, your coming with me we got to discuss something here blondie and your not getting away okay."

Julie says "Now wait a minute this is some strong arm tactics towards auto sales if I ever seen some this ain't even fair now. I don't want to buy one of your lemons sir okay and please let go of me right now. Your hurting my arm right now and I don't want to talk in the office okay and let go allreadry."

Kevin is watching and he looks and says "Oh her brother and cousin is going to be mad I've got to do something to stop this and she just got him to say where Daisy was at right now that's really pretty good not bad for just eighteen years old now."

Wildman had suddenly grabbed her and says "Okay, your coming with me and quit this allreadry there's somebody with you right. Well listen if your out there it's not working okay and were just talking that's all."

Julie says "I guess it wouldn't hurt to talk with you in your office inside after all besides you seem nice enough right now."

Cue Anybody

Kevin went to her car after they walk in on and gets Bo and Luke on the radio and says "Mayday, Mayday it didn't work but I know where Daisy is at it's sameplace that Julie is as well she's not too bad for only eighteen now. He said it pretty quick but that guy is rougher than I expected why did she have to help me out right now."

Cue Anybody

Kevin went to her car after they walk in on and gets Bo and Luke on the radio and says "Mayday, Mayday it didn't work but I know where Daisy is at it's sameplace that Julie is as well she's not too bad for only eighteen now. He said it pretty quick but that guy is rougher than I expected why did she have to help me out right now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy hoped Kevin would come "if he doesnt come and if i get out of this mess hes gonna wish for his life"

Kevin seen what was going on now it was two woman he had to somehow rescue now this is really not his week, two woman in two days.

Wildman pushes Julie in the same office as Daisy and says "Listen, what's going on and you wasn't expecting that I would ask to see your drivers license did you now. Your so easy, and besides you and Daisy look alike to some degree and listen one question is the blonde hair guy your brother."

Julie looks at him and says "I'm not telling you anything and hey no this ain't happening here allright I don't want to stay here."

Julie goes to turn around and run out but it seems that Lefty is blocking her from walking out of the door right now.

Julie goes and sits down and says "Oh hey Daisy, how's everything I was just trying to help here we didn't know where you was at so I wanted to do something."

Cue Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

Wildman pushes Julie in the same office as Daisy and says "Listen, what's going on and you wasn't expecting that I would ask to see your drivers license did you now. Your so easy, and besides you and Daisy look alike to some degree and listen one question is the blonde hair guy your brother."

Julie looks at him and says "I'm not telling you anything and hey no this ain't happening here allright I don't want to stay here."

Julie goes to turn around and run out but it seems that Lefty is blocking her from walking out of the door right now.

Cue Anybody

Kevin was outside and he decided he cause a few more flats on the used cars on the lot and was just taking shots at least he have to send Tiny and Lefty to see who was out there making all that nice and he could barge and rescue Daisy and Julie. He was starting to like Julie she was spunky but it seems that Daisy still had Enos in her heart and nothing was going to change that no matter what he did right now.

Wildman looks at the girls and says "Uh listen, there is some racket out there and Tiny please see what's going on right now and stop whoever that is right now. It seems like somebody shooting at the cars for some unknown reasons right now."

Bo and Luke pull up and notice what Kevin is doing as well and there smiling because nobody is going to test drive these cars now, not with flat tires and that there friend has some decent aim here.

Cue Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

Julie goes and sits down and says "Oh hey Daisy, how's everything I was just trying to help here we didn't know where you was at so I wanted to do something."

Cue Anybody

Wildman says "Listen neither one of you two are leaving until I find out what I want to know right now and you can be stubborn all you want okay. But, your not leaving and pretty soon I'll make sure neither of one of runs out of the office again."

Julie looks at the men in the office and at Daisy and says "What are you planning on doing now, but I know I'm not going to like right now?"

Cue Anybody

Wildman says "Listen neither one of you two are leaving until I find out what I want to know right now and you can be stubborn all you want okay. But, your not leaving and pretty soon I'll make sure neither of one of runs out of the office again."

Julie looks at the men in the office and at Daisy and says "What are you planning on doing now, but I know I'm not going to like right now?"

Cue Anybody

Daisy didnt like this a bit and she started to pull her drivers licsense out when someone stopped her

Julie says "Please cousin, don't give them that it will just wake it worst right now and I wish I didn't hand him mine right now."

Cue Anybody

Julie gets up and try's to run out the door and says "Daisy, I'll try to get help it this works allright."

Tiny stops her and says "Okay cutie this isn't working sit back down right now why do the two of you not want to chat with us right now."

Julie says "Stop your hurting me but me down, I don't want to be here and let my cousin go as well please this isn't very fair right now."

Wildman says "Life isn't fair sweetheart just live with it and quit trying to run out the door allreadry now."

Cue Anybody

Julie gets up and try's to run out the door and says "Daisy, I'll try to get help it this works allright."

Tiny stops her and says "Okay cutie this isn't working sit back down right now why do the two of you not want to chat with us right now."

Julie says "Stop your hurting me but me down, I don't want to be here and let my cousin go as well please this isn't very fair right now."

Wildman says "Life isn't fair sweetheart just live with it and quit trying to run out the door allreadry now."

Cue Anybody

Tiny walks around them with something and Julie says "No, don't do that please not that I surely won't talk if you do that and I going to keep trying to escape no matter what you say sir. But really way too nice of a complinent for you right now and please don't do that I don't want to be here right now."

Kevin looks in at the window and see's what going on and he says "Oh geez, that's not good where in the world in Bo and Luke at right now if Lefty spots me this isn't going to be good right now I don't want that to happened as well."

By now Julie is getting upset, and trying not to let them know about this but she is scared and wandering where the help is right now as well. She says "Oh why did I just drive up here at the spur of the moment this was a very stupid plan, I wasn't think that's what is was at the moment oh Uncle Jesse is going to be mad at me right now when this is over."

Cue Anybody

Tiny walks around them with something and Julie says "No, don't do that please not that I surely won't talk if you do that and I going to keep trying to escape no matter what you say sir. But really way too nice of a complinent for you right now and please don't do that I don't want to be here right now."

Kevin looks in at the window and see's what going on and he says "Oh geez, that's not good where in the world in Bo and Luke at right now if Lefty spots me this isn't going to be good right now I don't want that to happened as well."

By now Julie is getting upset, and trying not to let them know about this but she is scared and wandering where the help is right now as well. She says "Oh why did I just drive up here at the spur of the moment this was a very stupid plan, I wasn't think that's what is was at the moment oh Uncle Jesse is going to be mad at me right now when this is over."

Cue Anybody

A Little while later Kevin decides he just going come storming in the office and whatever happens he tired of waiting he not really known for being patient about anything. Julie see's the door swing open and it's Kevin and he looks at Tiny and says "Allright drop it right now, and let these woman out of here right now, I've got backup around here and let's there Auto Sales Fraud and two counts of kidnapping and plus plenty of other things. I know one of those cars used to a taxi now."

Cue Anybody

A Little while later Kevin decides he just going come storming in the office and whatever happens he tired of waiting he not really known for being patient about anything. Julie see's the door swing open and it's Kevin and he looks at Tiny and says "Allright drop it right now, and let these woman out of here right now, I've got backup around here and let's there Auto Sales Fraud and two counts of kidnapping and plus plenty of other things. I know one of those cars used to a taxi now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy screamed "thanx Kevin now hurry up and get us out of here!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.