Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Bo said "I have no reason to be not okay with it Liz. Of course I am." And he hugged him.

"Because I know how you can get about her. That's why I asked. I wanted to make sure you're not taking this to me she loves her real dad better and that she wants nothing to do with you. She loves you just as much as she loves Matt, maybe even more." Lizzy says.

"Because I know how you can get about her. That's why I asked. I wanted to make sure you're not taking this to me she loves her real dad better and that she wants nothing to do with you. She loves you just as much as she loves Matt, maybe even more." Lizzy says.

Bo said "Liz, I know she loves me, I ain't doubting that. If this is what Belle wants then I'm giving it to her."

Sara just smiles at her mom.

When breakfast was nearly over the phone rings. "Duke residence, this is Lizzy."

"Mrs. Duke this is Joe, from Bo Duke's recording label." The man says.

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry Bo's not here at the moment."

"Oh well I guess I'll call back later then." Joe says.

"Thanks." Lizzy hangs up and goes back to Sara. "Some people baby." Sara just laughs.

When breakfast was nearly over the phone rings. "Duke residence, this is Lizzy."

"Mrs. Duke this is Joe, from Bo Duke's recording label." The man says.

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry Bo's not here at the moment."

"Oh well I guess I'll call back later then." Joe says.

"Thanks." Lizzy hangs up and goes back to Sara. "Some people baby." Sara just laughs.

Bo soon comes back a bit later. "Hey babe. I'm back."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.