I love the Family Feud game show they did (there's another one with some cast from the Dukes too - Peggy Rea, the girl that played Maybelle and the guy that played Jeb Stuart Duke in that one episode. LOL). The best part is watching Sorrell Booke in this, who is so NOT like Boss Hogg on this thing. ROFL

• 3 weeks later...
I see the approve comment thing still goes on..

Anyways the pie one is great.

Just dropping in. =]

The moderated post thang is due to the link to the photo. I had to approve the original post with that photo when Plymouth posted it too.

Nice to see you back around, Sheriff. Where the hell ya been??!

• 3 weeks later...
Oooo! Jamais vu ça avant! Qu'est-ce que la "famille" était-il avec?

Je suis wonderin "si ce n'est sur mon Family Feud DVD que je n'ai pas encore regarder. ROFL [/ QUOTE]

James was amazing to watch in this episode is "HeroVSVillains 2" James played with the "familly Villains" with Katherine Macgregor, Paul L.Smith, Inga Swenson and Henry Silva. :wink:

He did play a LOT of villians in his career, Roger. LOL. I think you'd be very surprised to see some of the nasty kind of people he played compared to the lovable sheriff we all know. All of which is really a testament to his incredible acting skill. :)

In fact.... Sheriff, is your current avatar from "Man on the Prowl" or is it from "The Killer Shrews?" It's kinda hard for me to tell. It if's Man on the Prowl, he played a nasty dude in that one. If it's Killer Shrews, he didn't. LOL

He did play a LOT of villians in his career, Roger. LOL. I think you'd be very surprised to see some of the nasty kind of people he played compared to the lovable sheriff we all know. All of which is really a testament to his incredible acting skill. :)

In fact.... Sheriff, is your current avatar from "Man on the Prowl" or is it from "The Killer Shrews?" It's kinda hard for me to tell. It if's Man on the Prowl, he played a nasty dude in that one. If it's Killer Shrews, he didn't. LOL

It's from "The Killer Shrews" but yes.. "Man on the prowl" is a nasty one as MaryAnne says, lol.

Almost all the movies I have seen if he is a bad guy he gets shot and killed, sometimes lucky not too.