Just bought a 10 signed photo's!! by.....YEEHAW!!!!!

Bo, Luke, Uncle Jessie, Roscoe, Cletus, Enos, Lulu Hogg, Sherriff Little, and Coy Duke I bought 'em off ebay and the guys name is Michael Streit, He's one of the ones who runs the Official dukes of Hazzard fan club, they are from his collection and I need help verifying that these are real and I am sure they are though but just would like some help with it please and Thank You! E-Mail me here: Or through PM on this site but you'll have better luck through my email.

I just asked him how he'd got these autographs and this is what he emailed me back on ebay:

Yes, I was the "Dukes of Hazzard Fan Club" President for about 4 years, and was there at Warner Bros. Studios, for a week of filming of "Reunion In Hazzard." I had a chance to meet them all. They are all great people. I hope you enjoy them. I could tell by youe eBay ID. that you are a huge fan, and I'm so glad to pass them on to you. Since I live in a small apartment now, I don't have the wall space to display them. I kept a couple other small autographed photos, but passed on the rest to all the fans of the show. That is why I became the fan club president. I helped organize the very first 3 fan club conventions in the 1990's and Ben "Cooter" Jones has carried on the conventions since then. Take care. Mike

That is what he said anyways. I took all of them out of the frames and put them in the light and they aren't reprints or autopens becuase you can see the permanent marker and I compared the ones I have already from dukesfest 2007 to them. The only ones I didn't already have were from Uncle Jesse, and Coy Duke. Does anyone have those autographs so I can compare them, Please Help and Thank You! Thank you Very Much!

The only foolproof way to be sure that an autograph is authentic, is to be there watching when it's being signed. Anything else, you take your chances.

I'm surprised to hear that Michael S. is peddling Duke stuff again. Allegedly he'd sold or given most of his collection to Aneesh when he turned over the "official" *cough* Dukes of Hazzard fan club over to him. In fact, the first DukesFest that was performed by the club, was little more than Michael's Rummage Sale of Dukes Crap.

Sure, there were a handful of General Lee's there, and they did get Sonny, and Don Pedro, and Jerry Rushing, and Ben there. I'll give them that. All that aside, it was a massive free-for-all, and one of the more shining examples of how a fan's interest in a nostaligic tv show can be gleefully exploited for profit.

Don't get me started.

Brian

The only foolproof way to be sure that an autograph is authentic, is to be there watching when it's being signed. Anything else, you take your chances.

I'm surprised to hear that Michael S. is peddling Duke stuff again. Allegedly he'd sold or given most of his collection to Aneesh when he turned over the "official" *cough* Dukes of Hazzard fan club over to him. In fact, the first DukesFest that was performed by the club, was little more than Michael's Rummage Sale of Dukes Crap.

Sure, there were a handful of General Lee's there, and they did get Sonny, and Don Pedro, and Jerry Rushing, and Ben there. I'll give them that. All that aside, it was a massive free-for-all, and one of the more shining examples of how a fan's interest in a nostaligic tv show can be gleefully exploited for profit.

Don't get me started.

Brian

Yeah I know thats for sure and another thing to I have done some thinking, I was doing a few things that can help determine whether they are real and one of them is to run your finger over the autograph and you can feal the autograph above the gloss and I can, they definitely aren't autopens. I've compared them to the autographs to ones I have and those ones are Cooter, Enos, Roscoe, Cletus, Bo, Luke, Daisy I got from 07 DukesFest.

I don't know if you agree with me on this one though but I think the chances of him being able to do this good of a job at forgery is extremely unlikely and I know that also the rarity of Uncle Jesse's and Lulu Hoggs Autographs make it kinda seem less likely he could forge them because they are so rare and far between too. Maybe what do you think?