Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"Daisy listen I wish we didn't have to go but...we've been ordered to go. We'll be in Texas for the next few months but after that we should be allowed to come back. Do us a favor and take care of yourself and your kids." Jeb says.

Julie Says "But James what about Jamie, first your back and then your gone again she's starting to get old enough to understand she taught herself how to tie her shoes from watching us now. Just untie her shoes, and see what she does she doesn't like if you put the wrong shoes as well they end on the floor of the car she is riding her socks as well that child wants to run around barefoot apparently now and where did Bo go to as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"If he doesn't go it could be considered treason. James and I aren't going back to Iraq just yet but we do have a few things we have to do in Atlanta then we're being sent to Texas for a while." Jeb says.

Brian was wide eyed has this was being discussed and Jeb had left to talk to Daisy right no as well and he looks at James and Julie and he Says "Treason, whoa I didn't know that was possible I never heard of anybody ignoring orders now before there's been cases of heard people going awol but not plaining ignoring orders now that's serious sweetheart I love and you got to know this as well and I don't anything. Listen Julie I don't want to end up in Leavenworth do you even know what that is right now it's a Military Prison most famous now do you really want to have to visit me there because I don't want to be sent there I would be a disgrace to my family as well. Oh ever since I've got to know my father David Jackson and my Jackson Grandparents and my Grandfather was a Army Sargeant they look at me as a disgrace If I tried to stay because you didn't want me to go as well. And listen I know that Joshua, Natalie and you and this future baby needs me right now, do you think I want to go right now with you being on bed rest until the baby is born right now of course I don't want to but if we just a quicky wedding even if it's city hall well listen you and the kids we'll have Military benefits and listen there better than any health insurance you can imagine and you'll have a leg to stand on if anything happens to me as well. And listen I going to have you a primary caregiver to Joshua as well, his mother adandoned him to me and she just left not even caring as well and Lizzy understand I didn't know how to tell first you was telling me that you thought you had Mono well I was crushed and then Luke is telling me that if you have another baby you could die which wasn't entirely true now. And then you fainted right at your Uncle's house and I rushed you hear yesterday and now you are three months pregnant which is so joyous and experience Natalie being born and I want to see this next one as well but I just can't and somewhere me leaving in a weak well just well I didn't have time to tell you has well. I know that your hurting right now and sick and pregnant and in the past year since I've met you've been sick off and on this one of the situations that most men would've run from and never came back but I've been here for you and now Uncle Sam needs me and you do understand that right now."

Ella Walks in and Says "So another man is leaving you Julie, and your making another mistake again. You know I know but maybe this isn't the right time to have another baby right now as well."

Brian Says "Whoa when my future wife had Angel at sixteen years old that wasn't a mistake that was a child. And when she had Natalie sure it was tough but she wasn't a mistake either and maybe I won't be here when this next one is born but we will be married before I leave and I love her so much that no child of mine and Julie's is a mistake why don't go and find your precious son he's hear in Daisy's room and go and tell him what you said about your daughter you uncaring ****** and I don't care about you think of me for saying that about you it fits just fine now."

Julie Says "Oh Brian I didn't know you felt that way, and I understand very well right now and you'll be back and this baby if this is a boy he will Brian Lee Jackson Jr, you need a namesake I know it traditionally the first born male but I don't care about tradition and I love you and Mom just leave me alone okay."

Ella left and went to Daisy's room and she was talking to Jeb and she walks up and hugs her son and Says "Oh Jeb, I thought you was dead I just got chewed out by Brian right now he thinks I don't treat Julie right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Emy-Rae Duke

Edited by Julieduke

Brian was wide eyed has this was being discussed and Jeb had left to talk to Daisy right no as well and he looks at James and Julie and he Says "Treason, whoa I didn't know that was possible I never heard of anybody ignoring orders now before there's been cases of heard people going awol but not plaining ignoring orders now that's serious sweetheart I love and you got to know this as well and I don't anything. Listen Julie I don't want to end up in Leavenworth do you even know what that is right now it's a Military Prison most famous now do you really want to have to visit me there because I don't want to be sent there I would be a disgrace to my family as well. Oh ever since I've got to know my father David Jackson and my Jackson Grandparents and my Grandfather was a Army Sargeant they look at me as a disgrace If I tried to stay because you didn't want me to go as well. And listen I know that Joshua, Natalie and you and this future baby needs me right now, do you think I want to go right now with you being on bed rest until the baby is born right now of course I don't want to but if we just a quicky wedding even if it's city hall well listen you and the kids we'll have Military benefits and listen there better than any health insurance you can imagine and you'll have a leg to stand on if anything happens to me as well. And listen I going to have you a primary caregiver to Joshua as well, his mother adandoned him to me and she just left not even caring as well and Lizzy understand I didn't know how to tell first you was telling me that you thought you had Mono well I was crushed and then Luke is telling me that if you have another baby you could die which wasn't entirely true now. And then you fainted right at your Uncle's house and I rushed you hear yesterday and now you are three months pregnant which is so joyous and experience Natalie being born and I want to see this next one as well but I just can't and somewhere me leaving in a weak well just well I didn't have time to tell you has well. I know that your hurting right now and sick and pregnant and in the past year since I've met you've been sick off and on this one of the situations that most men would've run from and never came back but I've been here for you and now Uncle Sam needs me and you do understand that right now."

Ella Walks in and Says "So another man is leaving you Julie, and your making another mistake again. You know I know but maybe this isn't the right time to have another baby right now as well."

Brian Says "Whoa when my future wife had Angel at sixteen years old that wasn't a mistake that was a child. And when she had Natalie sure it was tough but she wasn't a mistake either and maybe I won't be here when this next one is born but we will be married before I leave and I love her so much that no child of mine and Julie's is a mistake why don't go and find your precious son he's hear in Daisy's room and go and tell him what you said about your daughter you uncaring ****** and I don't care about you think of me for saying that about you it fits just fine now."

Julie Says "Oh Brian I didn't know you felt that way, and I understand very well right now and you'll be back and this baby if this is a boy he will Brian Lee Jackson Jr, you need a namesake I know it traditionally the first born male but I don't care about tradition and I love you and Mom just leave me alone okay."

Ella left and went to Daisy's room and she was talking to Jeb and she walks up and hugs her son and Says "Oh Jeb, I thought you was dead I just got chewed out by Brian right now he thinks I don't treat Julie right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Emy-Rae Duke

Brian Says "Julie promise me you'll have that lifesaving surgery after that baby is born please I don't want to get home to find that my wife is passed away I couldn't handle that okay. I love you and I hope you know that as well and it seems that Bo is having a hardtime handling with as well."

Julie Says "Yeah he is your leaving, James, Jeb and Luke you don't understand it's like him,James and Luke are brothers instead of Luke being there cousin and Jeb he's always been close to him as well. And you don't think it bothers me as well everybody is leaving right now, at least Bo and Lizzy will be here as well and our Uncle Jesse and the children maybe you should consider somebody else for Joshua I'm going to be on bedrest until the baby is born it's not that I don't want to now. But somebody is going to need to be there for me and the kids right now as well, and it seems that Jamie is going to be missing her daddy again."

Brian Says "First of all I'm going to Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri they say it was named after Major-General Leonard Wood something about the Indain wars nows as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Brian Says "Julie promise me you'll have that lifesaving surgery after that baby is born please I don't want to get home to find that my wife is passed away I couldn't handle that okay. I love you and I hope you know that as well and it seems that Bo is having a hardtime handling with as well."

Julie Says "Yeah he is your leaving, James, Jeb and Luke you don't understand it's like him,James and Luke are brothers instead of Luke being there cousin and Jeb he's always been close to him as well. And you don't think it bothers me as well everybody is leaving right now, at least Bo and Lizzy will be here as well and our Uncle Jesse and the children maybe you should consider somebody else for Joshua I'm going to be on bedrest until the baby is born it's not that I don't want to now. But somebody is going to need to be there for me and the kids right now as well, and it seems that Jamie is going to be missing her daddy again."

Brian Says "First of all I'm going to Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri they say it was named after Major-General Leonard Wood something about the Indain wars nows as well."

Julie Says "Wait a minute why are you going to Missouri first and who is Major-General Leonard Wood as well?"

Brian Says "Oh he was born in October 9, 1860 and died in August 7, 1927. And he served from 1885 to 1921 and he was in the Spanish American War and Philippine-American War, he received the Medal of Honor as well. He was very brave and courageous as well a real soldier you might say now as well, I only wished I could've met him as well now Julie that would've been a real treat as well. But you know Leonard wouldn't be a bad name for a boy now as well."

Julie Says "Hey Brian, how come you know so much about this guy now as well?"

Brian smiles and very proud as well Says "I took my Basic Combat Training there I have my yearbook from Basic and platoon picture at my dad's house I could show them to you before you go and listen you walk everywhere you go. Well you can get a ride but you got to watch out for the Sargeant behind the wheel there driving makes Bo and Luke's driving look tamed now you would hop on the back on the duty truck and hang on for dear life and I ain't kidding either as well."

Julie Says "Wait a minute somebody faster than any member of the Duke family now that ain't possible is it Lizzy what do you think right now?"

Julie Says "Wait a minute why are you going to Missouri first and who is Major-General Leonard Wood as well?"

Brian Says "Oh he was born in October 9, 1860 and died in August 7, 1927. And he served from 1885 to 1921 and he was in the Spanish American War and Philippine-American War, he received the Medal of Honor as well. He was very brave and courageous as well a real soldier you might say now as well, I only wished I could've met him as well now Julie that would've been a real treat as well. But you know Leonard wouldn't be a bad name for a boy now as well."

Julie Says "Hey Brian, how come you know so much about this guy now as well?"

Brian smiles and very proud as well Says "I took my Basic Combat Training there I have my yearbook from Basic and platoon picture at my dad's house I could show them to you before you go and listen you walk everywhere you go. Well you can get a ride but you got to watch out for the Sargeant behind the wheel there driving makes Bo and Luke's driving look tamed now you would hop on the back on the duty truck and hang on for dear life and I ain't kidding either as well."

Julie Says "Wait a minute somebody faster than any member of the Duke family now that ain't possible is it Lizzy what do you think right now?"

"Well I think it is possible I mean I've beaten Bo in about six races until I realized that I liked him better smiling than pouting. As for Joshua, if you don't think you can look after him Julie Bo and I will give him a good home until Brian comes back. As far as I know Bo only has to report once a month and after about three more weeks I'll be at a desk job because of this one. I'll take him in if you need me to. As for your leaving Brian...Have fun at Fort Lost in the woods and good luck. I'll see you when you get back." Lizzy says honestly.

"Well I think it is possible I mean I've beaten Bo in about six races until I realized that I liked him better smiling than pouting. As for Joshua, if you don't think you can look after him Julie Bo and I will give him a good home until Brian comes back. As far as I know Bo only has to report once a month and after about three more weeks I'll be at a desk job because of this one. I'll take him in if you need me to. As for your leaving Brian...Have fun at Fort Lost in the woods and good luck. I'll see you when you get back." Lizzy says honestly.

Julie Says "Well I think I'm going Uncle Jesse to be looking after me and Natalie and me and he is cute as well."

Brian Says "Oh very funny, don't repeat this sis but once I didn't hang on and got thrown off a duty truck now. For them on I got know as Private Gravel and it's not funny either that hurt like the dickens my pride mostly now."

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "Well I think I'm going Uncle Jesse to be looking after me and Natalie and me and he is cute as well."

Brian Says "Oh very funny, don't repeat this sis but once I didn't hang on and got thrown off a duty truck now. For them on I got know as Private Gravel and it's not funny either that hurt like the dickens my pride mostly now."

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Jeb heard him and laughed

Jeb said "it is too"

Julie Says "Brian you got to admit it is funny, when you get back there hang on next time Private Gravel what is your rank anyways. Brian don't ever tell a Duke an embrassing story you got to learn this now we won't let this rest now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.