Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Jake says "Yeah we got Jeb to desert and it all going to look like bad on him, you do realize that's the worst thing a Marine can do now."

Julie says "I don't think he wanted to do now, you must've been holding something on him to get to do that because he wanted to be a Marine more than anything else now."

Jake says "Yeah he had something on him now, and it was good girl and quit some many damm questions I getting tired of this it ain't Jeoperdy now."

Julie says "No, you wouldn't qualify for it now jerk."

Jake says "Hey that's not funny now, and I don't appreciate it as well and our plan is working out quite nicely and I still want that letter."

Julie says "Well your not getting it now, and I didn't appreciate what your brother did to my car as well I just had them repaired when you had them down just the month before now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXEnosstrait

meanwhile Daisy is heading home and thinking about what Jeb told her

Jake says "Yeah we got Jeb to desert and it all going to look like bad on him, you do realize that's the worst thing a Marine can do now."

Julie says "I don't think he wanted to do now, you must've been holding something on him to get to do that because he wanted to be a Marine more than anything else now."

Jake says "Yeah he had something on him now, and it was good girl and quit some many damm questions I getting tired of this it ain't Jeoperdy now."

Julie says "No, you wouldn't qualify for it now jerk."

Jake says "Hey that's not funny now, and I don't appreciate it as well and our plan is working out quite nicely and I still want that letter."

Julie says "Well your not getting it now, and I didn't appreciate what your brother did to my car as well I just had them repaired when you had them down just the month before now."

"You better shut up girl. Jeb knows if he breathes a word of what happened Lizzy won't live to see her next birthday. You know she sure is sweet. Too bad we're gonna have to get rid of her." Gabreial says.

At the courthouse Gibbs looks at Jeb. "You know them now tell me Marine." Gibbs barks.

Cue anyone.

"You better shut up girl. Jeb knows if he breathes a word of what happened Lizzy won't live to see her next birthday. You know she sure is sweet. Too bad we're gonna have to get rid of her." Gabreial says.

At the courthouse Gibbs looks at Jeb. "You know them now tell me Marine." Gibbs barks.

Cue anyone.

Jeb says "Yeah I do sir, they threaten Julie and Lizzy as well they've been in Hazzard for two weeks and probaly watching my Uncle's house for a while and they have somebody named Sgt. Szenger on the inside and that's all I know right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXEnosStrait

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Or what and I still don't like you and it's not going to work right now of your plan as well."

Jake says "You're really a baby right now you know that kid!"

Julie says "Don't call me a baby, I hate that the worst and I'm not a kid I might be petite but in no way am I a kid as well. I guess your mother didn't teach the two of you any manners then. And that's how it happened but why get rid of Lizzy now that's not very fair she didn't do nothing to you as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenostrait

Jeb says "Yeah I do sir, they threaten Julie and Lizzy as well they've been in Hazzard for two weeks and probaly watching my Uncle's house for a while and they have somebody named Sgt. Szenger on the inside and that's all I know right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXEnosStrait

"weres you brunette hotty of a cousin" he askes Julie

Julie says "Or what and I still don't like you and it's not going to work right now of your plan as well."

Jake says "You're really a baby right now you know that kid!"

Julie says "Don't call me a baby, I hate that the worst and I'm not a kid I might be petite but in no way am I a kid as well. I guess your mother didn't teach the two of you any manners then. And that's how it happened but why get rid of Lizzy now that's not very fair she didn't do nothing to you as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenostrait

"Why get rid of her? We weren't planning on getting rid of her just threatening Jeb. He's much too in love with her to put her in danger." Gabriel says.

"Are they the ones that made you desert." Gibbs demands.

Cue anyone.

"Why get rid of her? We weren't planning on getting rid of her just threatening Jeb. He's much too in love with her to put her in danger." Gabriel says.

"Are they the ones that made you desert." Gibbs demands.

Cue anyone.

Jeb nods his head feeling free and with a load of pressure of his shoulders right now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

the two watch Jeb then after awhile they leave

Gibbs walks upstairs and looks at his team. "He's told us partially what happened. DiNozzo, I want pictures of Gabriel and Jake Malone, Ziva take McGee and find out what's going on at that farm house. Lizzy I want you to tell me exactly what happened when those men came to your house." Gibbs says.

"On it." DiNozzo says.

Cue anyone.

just then Daisy comes in and puts her jeep keys on the hook but then she sees Jake and Gabrieal and then Julie

Jake says "Oh so you came home, where did you go honey and come here your not leaving again cutie."

Julie just looks and is really worried right now.

Julie says "They won't let me off the couch right now and tied my hands up as well. Hey guys why are at my ankle have a fetish for ankles now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Gabriel pulls out his gun and aims it at Julie. "Don't even start it little girl. You wouldn't want to end up regretting that would you?" Gabriel asks.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.