Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Julie says "Lizzy, your blushing it's okay if you like my brother and I'm going to tell him when he gets home for ya. You'll appreciate it later, trust me about this right here."

"Please don't tell him Julie, he'll just make fun of me. You know he doesn't like me ever since I showed him up that day when he challenged me to a race that he lost." Lizzy begs.

Cue anyone.

"It'll be ok Julie I promise. Tell me what you've been up to lately." Lizzy says.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "Oh not much, the post office with Mz. Tizdale is very fasicating and lately she's been letting me make runs to Captial City by myself with mail Lizzy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody

Julie says "Oh not much, the post office with Mz. Tizdale is very fasicating and lately she's been letting me make runs to Captial City by myself with mail Lizzy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody

"Wow." Lizzy said as Doc. Appleby got to work with the stitches. "So what about Luke and Bo and James and the rest of your family? Anything fun?"

Cue Julieduke.

"You Can Pick Your Nose, But You Can't Pick Your Family"

Julie says "Well, James and Bo have discussing who the better driver is between them and Uncle Jesse and Luke keep getting mad at them. You know Daisy got a song published just a week ago and she's say she would really be honored if "Reba McEntire" would sing it and make it a single as well."

"You Can Pick Your Nose, But You Can't Pick Your Family"

Julie says "Well, James and Bo have discussing who the better driver is between them and Uncle Jesse and Luke keep getting mad at them. You know Daisy got a song published just a week ago and she's say she would really be honored if "Reba McEntire" would sing it and make it a single as well."

"Wow, Reba really? Hmm you know I've got a few friends in Nashville maybe I could talk to a few of them see what they think and by the way Bo is definitely the better driver." Lizzy answers.

Cue Julieduke.

"I don't miss him at all, he killed my momma."Emy said.

Bo calls around to some good friends to see if they could gather $100,000 for ransom for Emy and James.

Hughie picks up the phone and calls Jesse and Frank. "How are the hostages ?"..."did Jesse Duke bring the money yet?"He asked

"You know the only person that would try something this stupid would be Hughie but last I heard he was in Capital City." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Doc says "Oh yeah, she's fine but please, Jesse please watch for any signs anything in Lizzy or Jamie that is exactly like Julie. Please call me if anything comes up okay."

"Of course Doctor." Jesse answers.

"I'm fine I'll drive Julie back to the house and you can take Jamie with you and go pick up the prescription and meet us back there. I swear Uncle Jesse I'm fine." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Of course Doctor." Jesse answers.

"I'm fine I'll drive Julie back to the house and you can take Jamie with you and go pick up the prescription and meet us back there. I swear Uncle Jesse I'm fine." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Well, it seems Doc thinks your might catch the samething I got and somebody has to tell your dad about everything how's your arm mine's killing me right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.