Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"You won't..he killed my mom...."she said looking at the floor

Frank says "That's the breaks kid, and besides these things happens as well my dad wasn't around much I turned out okay."

Jesse says "I agree we did turned out fine, we got a street education didn't need to finish school everything we need in life we learned on the street from other people kid."

Cue anybody

Frank says "That not what I mean kid, I mean that we know all kinds of things that you don't learn in no book. Or have to go school for now, and maybe it's not legal now but I just don't care. You know what Frank James was out Great-Great-Granddaddy and he was a bank robber with his brother Jesse."

Meanwhile Bo and Luke are out looking for the big brown truck with the Texas plates of "Snake".

Lizzy wiped her hands on a towel and then wrapped her friend in a bear hug. "Hey dad have you seen my bowing knife?" Lizzy asks.

"No why?" Cooter answers.

"Because I'm going to kill that girl if I get my hands on her. You don't ever leave a kid in a hot car it's like the first rule of parenting. Secondly don't worry Julie, I have full confidence that Bo will find them and he'll get them out of there. And lastly where is Jamie and is she alright." Lizzy states.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Listen Lizzy, ever since this whole thing happened I don't feel that great it seems it started after I got off work but I didn't even tell Doc Appleby what's going right now. I wonder if Bo noticed anything different about me as well."

Julie says "Listen Lizzy, ever since this whole thing happened I don't feel that great it seems it started after I got off work but I didn't even tell Doc Appleby what's going right now. I wonder if Bo noticed anything different about me as well."

"Maybe you just picked up a bug or something, I don't know. You could always have the doctor take a look at you when you go to pick Jamie, was it?, up." Lizzy replies.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Lizzy, can you come along it's just that I feel dizzy and you know that's the worst feeling in the world. Especially with the way my brother drives now."

Back At The Cabin, Frank looks at James and Emy and says "Are you saying John Duke is your father, I read about him in the paper this week he escaped I think he going to be looking you up Emy."

Jesse says "Oh great, that just what we need I think this job was a real bad idea what if we run into her father?"

Julie says "Lizzy, can you come along it's just that I feel dizzy and you know that's the worst feeling in the world. Especially with the way my brother drives now."

"Sure why not. And yeah I'm gonna drive, as soon as I find my keys." Lizzy says looking around the garage.

"Over there in the office." Cooter answers.

"Thanks Dad, love ya bye." Lizzy says grabbing her keys and then going to her car.

Cue anyone.

"Sure why not. And yeah I'm gonna drive, as soon as I find my keys." Lizzy says looking around the garage.

"Over there in the office." Cooter answers.

"Thanks Dad, love ya bye." Lizzy says grabbing her keys and then going to her car.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Thanks Lizzy, did you hear about Emy's dad escaping this week he always said he was going to get his little girl back. I think I should tell Uncle Jesse about this as well it wouldn't hurt as well."

Julie says "Thanks Lizzy, did you hear about Emy's dad escaping this week he always said he was going to get his little girl back. I think I should tell Uncle Jesse about this as well it wouldn't hurt as well."

"Let's deal with one thing at a time. We can tell Uncle Jesse about John after we check on Jamie." Lizzy replies.

Cue anyone.

"Let's deal with one thing at a time. We can tell Uncle Jesse about John after we check on Jamie." Lizzy replies.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "She maybe small, but she's a Duke and a fighter at that she such a happy baby as well she like my brothers driving. Jamie fell asleep you think she up and crying something awful Lizzy."

Julie says "She maybe small, but she's a Duke and a fighter at that she such a happy baby as well she like my brothers driving. Jamie fell asleep you think she up and crying something awful Lizzy."

"Aw, come on lets go see her." Lizzy says. They climbed in the car and Lizzy turned to Julie. "So tell me what's going on. Emy and James were kidnapped?"

Cue Julieduke.

"Aw, come on lets go see her." Lizzy says. They climbed in the car and Lizzy turned to Julie. "So tell me what's going on. Emy and James were kidnapped?"

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "Oh Ya, right in front of the General Store and tried to stop them but they had guns and I just had my wits with me."

"Hey it'll be alright. Bo and Luke are smart and they can get anyone out of a hostage situation. Don't worry." Lizzy says pulling up in front of the doctor's office.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Ya, but now it even more complicated but you know Lizzy it's good knowing your there as well looking out for me it's means alot to me. In my book, you're family and don't you ever forget it."

Julie says "Ya, but now it even more complicated but you know Lizzy it's good knowing your there as well looking out for me it's means alot to me. In my book, you're family and don't you ever forget it."

"I'd be insulted if I wasn't family to you Julie. Anyway lets go check on this little girl and get you checked out." Lizzy says holding the door open.

Cue Julieduke.

"I'd be insulted if I wasn't family to you Julie. Anyway lets go check on this little girl and get you checked out." Lizzy says holding the door open.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "Well, okay but don't be too shocked little Jamie is little and Bo and Luke got to make sure that Father and Daughter meet today you know Lizzy. But she sure is cute I think she takes after her father she is always smiling and I know docters say when a baby smiles it gas but with Jamie."

Julie says "Well, okay but don't be too shocked little Jamie is little and Bo and Luke got to make sure that Father and Daughter meet today you know Lizzy. But she sure is cute I think she takes after her father she is always smiling and I know docters say when a baby smiles it gas but with Jamie."

"Ok if you say so." Lizzy says skepically. They enter the room and spot Doctor Appleby bent over a patient. "Afternoon Doctor." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Ok if you say so." Lizzy says skepically. They enter the room and spot Doctor Appleby bent over a patient. "Afternoon Doctor." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie looks around and it seems she passed out right in the waiting room and everybody just looked and in seams that everybody went to help her out.

Julie looks around and it seems she passed out right in the waiting room and everybody just looked and in seams that everybody went to help her out.

"Hey Doc, can you check her out? She said she wasn't feeling right earlier." Lizzy says.

"Sure as long as you look after the little one here for a bit." The doctor replies.

Cue Julieduke.

Doc hands Baby Jamie to Lizzy and he see's her smile big as ever and he look at Julie and he getting mighty concerned for her right now.

Doc says "You know there is nasty version of the Flu going around and when she came in last time she left so fast I didn't have time to tell her to stick around so I could see if she had it or not. Oh, this could've been prevented I didn't know how to say it Lizzy and Jesse and oh my what her brothers and everybody at your house Jesse it's very catchy as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.