Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Rosco looks at Amy, and says "Hey Amy didn't those two that just left look familer if you don't know who they are well there Frank and Jesse Jamison and there wanted for kidnapping and bank robbing and all kinds or mean thing lock the doors don't let them in here again."

Balladeer: This looks real bad for James and Emy right now, I hope everything works out okay.

There was a moment between the cousins and Frank and Jesse were unaware how scared Emy really was at this point.

Back At The Farm

Julie says "Bo, it's my fault I should've insisted Emy stay with me but she wanted something from the General Store. Oh, I feel so bad about happened just now and then James went to help her out and now he's gone oh this feels terrible but what was I supposed I'm smaller than James and then I wouldn't be here. What's going to happen next now I'm so worried right now."

There was a moment between the cousins and Frank and Jesse were unaware how scared Emy really was at this point.

Frank says "Man, the kid is touch but not enough we got to call there Uncle Jesse when we get to that cabin. He'll be worried I just don't know I still think you could've got that girl driving the Trans Am she's going to be trouble she knows what we look like I don't like any witnesses around."

Jesse says "Oh Frank, we can't kill her and anybody that will just bring more heat on us and then there family will be looking for us as well."

Hughie Hogg was waiting for word, they had no idea they was dealing with him and he thought this would be perfect he knew who these guys were. And how bad, they could be so he kept some friends with him at all times he didn't want them trying the same scheme that he pulling on his Uncle.

Hughie drove off the cabin and made sure the phone was working and called Cooter's and told him some story about Eno's landing the lake, and that he needed a tow right now. That would get rid of some extra help for while he sure hoped that them snatching cute litte Emy-Rae Duke would be easy and nobody or nothing would get in the way. He was on his way to the Boars Nest now to await there phone call. A little while later he got there and noticed that Daisy wasn't there but there was girl there but she was upset about something he looked at her and said "Hey what's wrong with you today?"

Angelena says "Hi, I'm Angelena and I was supposed to me James Duke here and he hasn't shown I guess he don't love me as much I thought he did."

Julie says "But Bo, they was bigger than James and I tried to get them to my car I bet his car is still downtown somewhere and there's another thing I couldn't find Cooter anywhere like somebody had him go off on a wild goose chase. I guess you did know that James was meeting Angelena at the Boars Nest today, and I wonder what she's thinking and I don't know something doesn't seem right about the whole thing like somebody set it up. How did they know when to go looking for Emy in town if they was strangers to the county Bo."

James kept an arm around Emy, determined to keep her safe no matter.

Angelena was getting bored talking to this guy she didn't know and it seemed she didn't when James was going to show up now. She looked at the guy and says "Listen, I'm going to the Duke farm maybe he's there or he just fell asleep and forget all about today. Thanks for listen sir."

A little while she arrived at the Duke Farm, and she doesn't know that James has a twin borther and she walks and see's that Julie is upset and James is comforting her right now.

Angelena says "Thanks James, I waited for you and all I got to talk was a young guy wearing a white suit I really appreciated that now."

Balladeer: Angelena had no idea to what happened in town, and she doesn't know how serious of this matter it is now.

Boss Hogg calls Frank and Jesse. "okay did you get that little Duke girl and her cousin James?" ....." Good now remember, don't hurt them or else you aint gettin no cut from the plan. " Boss said. Now call Jesse and tell him you have them. "Boss said then he hung up. "This is the best plan i have come up with to get the Duke farm!" Boss said happily.

" Someone musta set it up Jewels.."Bo said. "wonder who would be so low to do something like that." Bo added.

Julie looks at the girl standing outside the door and says "Hey there are you Angelena, oh girl there is something we got to tell you and don't worry James didn't stand you up he actually got kidnapped by these two bigger guys along with our cousin Emy-Rae. Oh this is James twin brother Bo Duke and I'm there little sister Julie so don't worry about it."

Angelena says "Listen, that's a likely story but I just don't believe you Julie is he off with another woman you know there is plenty for me and James to talk to right now."

"Ok Boss." Frank said as he hung up the phone as Jesse tied James and Emy up. Frank picked up the phone and dialed the Duke farm. "We have James and Emy, we want one hundred dollars in cash or you'll never see them again."Frank added. "I'll call you later and tell you where to bring it."He said then hung up

Bo answered the phone when it rang. his Jaw dropped when he heard all that he hung up the phone. "Those were the kidnappers."He began. "They have Emy and James and want one hundred thousand dollars for her ransom."HE finished. "I better CB Uncle Jesse.

JULIE SAYS "NOW DO YOU BELIEVE ME THOSE WERE THE KIDNAPPERS LIKE BO SAID AND DIDN'T HE SOUND DIFFERENT THAT JAMES WHEN THEY TALK."

Angelena quietly says "Oh that don't mean nothing they could be anybody on the phone and besides, wait right here I'll be right back in with the real reason why I came to Hazzard in the first place okay."

Angelena walks back out to her car and says "Here's his daughter Takula, and she's six months old and I don't want her anymore keep her for when he comes back tell him I never wanted his child in the first place and goodbye."

Julie watches as Angelena hands the diaper bag to her and the car seat for her and leaves and she notices that she doesn't even seem sad that she just dumped off her daughter with two people she doesn't even know. And before Angelena gets to the car Julie says "Oh great, my cousin and my brother are kidnapped and you drop off his daughter like she's unwanted luggage and what kind of names is Takula what's her middle name will use that instead."

Angelena says "Okay feel that way and I left her in car when I was in the bar and it was hot and her middle name is right after her father and it's Jamie!"

Julie says "Oh your, I can't say it in front of Jamie here you could've killed she don't deserve and Jamie let's go no decent mother would leave you in a hot car like that."

She walks in holding little Jamie and says "Hey Bo, you get ahold of Uncle Jesse I don't know about you but this little doesn't look a think like our brother I think she was just trying to dump her baby off with us here."

Edited by Julieduke

"Ok Boss." Frank said as he hung up the phone as Jesse tied James and Emy up. Frank picked up the phone and dialed the Duke farm. "We have James and Emy, we want one hundred dollars in cash or you'll never see them again."Frank added. "I'll call you later and tell you where to bring it."He said then hung up

Bo answered the phone when it rang. his Jaw dropped when he heard all that he hung up the phone. "Those were the kidnappers."He began. "They have Emy and James and want one hundred thousand dollars for her ransom."HE finished. "I better CB Uncle Jesse.

hey im changing what boss said , he wont do something like that...any idea who it might be then? maybe Hughie?

Julie looks at her brother and cousin and this little baby that somebody just left and she was still holding little Jamie and she says "Bo, we got to deal this little girl and our cousins kidnapped we should tell Uncle Jesse about this little baby as well when you talk to him. I don't think she looks anything like our brother and Angelena didn't admit to leaveling her in hot car as well. I was thinking here, Boss wouldn't be behind this right here but you know that Hughie Hogg never had no love for the Dukes as well. And he was upset the last time around."

Jamie starts crying and it seems that Julie looks down and says "Oh my goodness Bo, listen I don't who's baby this is but she's burning up with fever right now. I wonder is being in that hot car has effected her at all. That such a mean thing to do how she care for this baby, James told me he doesn't have no girlfriend so I think Angelena is lying but why leave this baby with us or even for that at all."

Meanwhile it seems that Emy and James are in a pickle and neither one knows who's behind this right here as well.

Frank says "Hey Jesse, I think we contacted the wrong person and I still think we should look for that blond haired girl driving that Pontiac as well. She seen what happened she's a witness as well, I don't like witness's to anything."

Jesse says "Listen Kid, I know that Bo Duke is your twin and Julie is your little sister and that Emy over here is your cousin. And that struck a nerve us finding your little sister is that who you was trying to run and her pretty little Trans Am she is a hottie and I wouldn't mind a run at her myself."

Frank says "Jesse, get your mind out of the gutter that ain't going to happen and your right we got ourselves a witness to what we just did but please we got the ramson set up and we contacted somebody at the Duke Farm. But I got to admit our little sister Angelena, really did a number on this Duke here, you just don't yet boy but Angelena is a like a Rattlesnake at times. You don't what she's going to do she always was like that even when we was kids. Angelena was always stealing our cars, we had to lock them and even them she would find a way in after a while she was getting good a grand auto theft I guess she didn't tell you little fact about herself now James Duke."

Jesse says "Oh ya, she was with you and twin Bo and boy she was pouring on the charming but then it must be that Texas Charm we have as well."

Frank says "Why, he's too stunned to find all this out and that duaghter of yours she don't even take care of Takula Jamie that well she just neglects her like crazy she didn't even want your baby buddy."

Back at the Farm

Julie says "Bo, she's sick what are we supposed I don't know anything about babies and I don't want her mother around her she's a flake for a mother."

Back at the Cabin

Franks says "Oh yes, you and she real cute but she almost aborted your baby but she waited too long and she had her so that's why she doesn't care how much she neglects your baby as well."

Jesse says "Well she has your eyes, and she is cute even thow her mother doesn't want her at all. I wouldn't be surprized if she hasn't drowned her in creek by now."

Frank says "Jesse, that our niece your talking about don't you even love her that's really cruel now.

At The Farm

Julie says "Okay Bo, I put the baby seat in the General and man who could neglect a beautiful baby like that right here. I worried for James and Emy wait till he finds out he has a duaghter that wasn't being taken care of at."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.