Scott and Leventa

MEANWHILE IN HAZZARD.....

AT THE HAZZARD POND...

Scott and Leventa were plannin their wedding. Leventia said I want Little Luke to be the ring berror.My brothers Adam, Jesse, and Jacob to Be Ushers, Sarah, Tammy,and Lisa be my be my brides maids. and Courtney as My Maide of Honor and OF COURS mY DAD GIVES ME AWAY.and that is as far as I got so far. SCOTT smiled and said that is farther then I got

Reba was getting the daily things of the farm done, and she trying not to think about that her son was getting married or that she was going to be a Grandma in a little bit. She wondered how Micheal, is going to take the news when her son called and that she wants her son to tell Jason in person when he gets home as well.

Cue dukesrule2000

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in california

Sarah was in her room packing when her mother walks in. and said Sarah please don't leave like this. Sarah stopped packing and said Mom Sorry but I have to leave Dad doesn't respect my marrage to Jesse and with Little Luke. and the baby coming. I don't want them around a person who's going to dish their father all the time. plus I mess Jesse and I need to get home Leventa is getting Married in a few months,and I know Jesse wants to see his sister get married.Mom I love you. and she started to back and then Little Luke came in the room. and he looked at his Grammy and he said Grammy why is grampy so mean to Daddy? Sarah Looked at Luke and said. Baby, Grandpa just doesn't like your daddy. but daddy is a good man and your grandfather will relise it someday. Luke looked at his mother and he smiled and Sarah and said you do look like your daddy and your grandpa Duke. Luke got excited when he heard his granfathers name and he said Papa Duke I want to see Papa Duke.

in california

Sarah was in her room packing when her mother walks in. and said Sarah please don't leave like this. Sarah stopped packing and said Mom Sorry but I have to leave Dad doesn't respect my marrage to Jesse and with Little Luke. and the baby coming. I don't want them around a person who's going to dish their father all the time. plus I mess Jesse and I need to get home Leventa is getting Married in a few months,and I know Jesse wants to see his sister get married.Mom I love you. and she started to back and then Little Luke came in the room. and he looked at his Grammy and he said Grammy why is grampy so mean to Daddy? Sarah Looked at Luke and said. Baby, Grandpa just doesn't like your daddy. but daddy is a good man and your grandfather will relise it someday. Luke looked at his mother and he smiled and Sarah and said you do look like your daddy and your grandpa Duke. Luke got excited when he heard his granfathers name and he said Papa Duke I want to see Papa Duke.

Balladeer: Yup, that sounds about right I would've done the very same thing that Sarah is doing right now.

Sarah's Mom looked at her daughter and said he really loves Kathy and Luke. Sarah said Ya he does. Big Luke Promised him he would take him fishing. when we visit Hazzard again. Luke Does things with him. Have you told them about this Baby? Sarah's mother said. No we Haven't we are waiting till I get back home to Chicago to tell them I know they will be thrilled.

Sarah's Mom looked at her daughter and said he really loves Kathy and Luke. Sarah said Ya he does. Big Luke Promised him he would take him fishing. when we visit Hazzard again. Luke Does things with him. Have you told them about this Baby? Sarah's mother said. No we Haven't we are waiting till I get back home to Chicago to tell them I know they will be thrilled.

Reba decides to call up Sarah from her cellphone and tell her the good news about Bo and the her first grandchild. She wasn't exactly thrilled about but she keeps protesting this, well her son will never come around and she drive him away and besides she knew that somethings things like this happen all the time.

Cue dukesrule2000

in CHICAGO....

Jesse was working when his cell phone rings he looked at the number and he smiled and he said Hello sis. Levinta smiled and said Hay Bro I wanted to ask you something. can you be an Usher at My Wedding? Jesse miled and said sURElittle sis I would Love to be. Great I also would Like Sarah to be one of My Brides Maides and Little Luke to be my ring Berrer. Leventa said. Well Sarah Is In California visting her parents with Luke.She will Be back iN A FEW days i will have her call you when she gets home.

in CHICAGO....

Jesse was working when his cell phone rings he looked at the number and he smiled and he said Hello sis. Levinta smiled and said Hay Bro I wanted to ask you something. can you be an Usher at My Wedding? Jesse miled and said sURElittle sis I would Love to be. Great I also would Like Sarah to be one of My Brides Maides and Little Luke to be my ring Berrer. Leventa said. Well Sarah Is In California visting her parents with Luke.She will Be back iN A FEW days i will have her call you when she gets home.

Reba says "Oh yeah, its seems that Little Bo is getting married and him and Tabatha have a baby on the way there only twenty years old. It's too young and it seems that I don't want say too much or he might take it the wrong way."

Cue dukesrule2000

Sarah said Reba, If you protest this too much you could Lose Little Bo.for good. I Know what I'm talking about cause my father Just lose me and My kids for good. Reba said, Kids, Sarah said Ya, I'm pregnet, But If you talk to mom and Dad Duke Please don't tell them yet cause we haven't told anyone yet. We wanted to wait til I get Home. Reba said Well Congradulations,I know Uncle Luke and Aunt Kathy will be happy.

Sarah said Reba, If you protest this too much you could Lose Little Bo.for good. I Know what I'm talking about cause my father Just lose me and My kids for good. Reba said, Kids, Sarah said Ya, I'm pregnet, But If you talk to mom and Dad Duke Please don't tell them yet cause we haven't told anyone yet. We wanted to wait til I get Home. Reba said Well Congradulations,I know Uncle Luke and Aunt Kathy will be happy.

It seems that Little Bo has been on the phone with his phone and apparently he was happy but he didn't seem to care what his kids with Reba was up to lately and he told him that he would better off without Tabatha or the baby coming right now.

Cue dukesrule2000

Sarah said I better let you go Reba I will see you at Lrvi's wedding Bye and she closed her cell and she Picked up her bags and she took Luke's Hand and they left her parents house she could her her mother crying and she said Sorry mom but it has to be done. Sarah put her things in the Taxie and buckled up Luke and told the driver to the air por and then the driver left In the Taxie Sarah called

Sarah said I better let you go Reba I will see you at Lrvi's wedding Bye and she closed her cell and she Picked up her bags and she took Luke's Hand and they left her parents house she could her her mother crying and she said Sorry mom but it has to be done. Sarah put her things in the Taxie and buckled up Luke and told the driver to the air por and then the driver left In the Taxie Sarah called

Reba's son sees her and says "Mom, I was just on the phone with dad and he said that I would better off without Tabatha or the baby as well. Why doesn't he care about my his five kids it's not natural Mom."

Cue dukesrule2000

2 Hours Later

IN CHICAGO

Sarah walked into the hotel with Little Luke. Jesse seen them and he ran to them and huged them Both. and Sarah told Jesse what Happened in California and he wasn't to happyand Sarah had to calm him down and She smiled and said you are Just Like your Father. Jesse looked a her and said Is that a bad thing? Sarah smiled and said No, Your dad is a great man. I love your dad and I Love his son with all my hear and soul. and she kissed him. Jesse said speaking of Dad His Birthday is coming up and I know mom is planing a big Birthday party. so why don't we go home and surprise Dad on his birthday. and tell them about the New Duke.

2 Hours Later

IN CHICAGO

Sarah walked into the hotel with Little Luke. Jesse seen them and he ran to them and huged them Both. and Sarah told Jesse what Happened in California and he wasn't to happyand Sarah had to calm him down and She smiled and said you are Just Like your Father. Jesse looked a her and said Is that a bad thing? Sarah smiled and said No, Your dad is a great man. I love your dad and I Love his son with all my hear and soul. and she kissed him. Jesse said speaking of Dad His Birthday is coming up and I know mom is planing a big Birthday party. so why don't we go home and surprise Dad on his birthday. and tell them about the New Duke.

Balladeer: Won't Luke be surprized about this annoucement from Sarah and Jesse here.

IN HAZZARD

Kathy was planning a Birthday Party a Surprise Birthday Party Thats if she can Keep Luke from snooping. She Hoped That Jesse and Sarah can come. She had already called Bo and He said he was coming and So was Reba. and she called Judd and he was coming also. No she had to think of a way to Keep him buzy and Then Brittney and Leventa walked in and then she got an Idea and she said Girls how would you like to help me surprise your Dad. and they both said Ya and Kathy smiled and said tHIS IS WHAT i WANT YOU TO DO AND THEY SMILED AND bRITNEY SAID mOM YOU ARE A GENIOUS dad will never suspect. and they all smiled.

Leventa and Brittney walked out to the barn where their father is and Luke smiled when he saw his girls one was going to have a baby and the other one was getting married.The girls walked over to him. and Luke said what can I do for the most beautiul girls in Hazzard Besides your mother of course. Brittney smiles and said Dad we want a date with you. Leventa said Ya you spend all your time with Jesse, Adam and Jake and we get left out. Luke smiles and said So what do you ladies want to do? Leventa we want to hang with our dad we want to ride in the General and have fun. Luke was still smileing and lKE SAID WHEN DO YOU gIRLS WANT TO DO THIS bRITTNEY LOOKED AT HIM AND SAID hOW ABOUT nEXT WENESDAY we will met you here at 9:OO AM and Luke said Ok Girls you have a date. The girls hugged their father and went back in the house and told their mother that it was a go

Kathy said That's great girls. I will have the Boys help me here at the Farm to get things ready Girls keep your father buzy till 3:00, Brittney said Mom, I have to change my doctors appoment till tuesday. Kathy said No, Take your father he would love to see his grandchild. Brittney and said Ok Mom, I will ask dad. Luke walked in and said ask me what. Brittney looked at her father and said Dad I just remembered I have a doctors appoment. and we are doing an Ultra sound and Mom suggested. that You come along. Luke said I would Love to see My grandchild. Brittney said Ok Dad. I will tell Josh of the Plan cause he didn't want me to go alone. In case there was bad News.Luke said what are you expecting Bad News.Brittney said No But Mom and Doug are keeping a close eye on me cause of the trouble Mom had when she was pregnet. Luke smiled and said I remember. scared me everytime

Kathy said That's great girls. I will have the Boys help me here at the Farm to get things ready Girls keep your father buzy till 3:00, Brittney said Mom, I have to change my doctors appoment till tuesday. Kathy said No, Take your father he would love to see his grandchild. Brittney and said Ok Mom, I will ask dad. Luke walked in and said ask me what. Brittney looked at her father and said Dad I just remembered I have a doctors appoment. and we are doing an Ultra sound and Mom suggested. that You come along. Luke said I would Love to see My grandchild. Brittney said Ok Dad. I will tell Josh of the Plan cause he didn't want me to go alone. In case there was bad News.Luke said what are you expecting Bad News.Brittney said No But Mom and Doug are keeping a close eye on me cause of the trouble Mom had when she was pregnet. Luke smiled and said I remember. scared me everytime

Back In Smallville it seems that Reba's phone rang and she answered it was her ex-husband and she says "Hello Micheal, what do you want now and how dare you tell our son that he's better off with Tabatha and the baby. Did you feel that way when you ran after Billy Bob snatched out son right out of my arms, you wasn't even there to stop them you should've been there you wuss."

Cue dukesrule2000

IN CHICAGO

Jesse was working in the hotel when he saw JR EWING come threw the doors. and JR smiles when he saw Jesse. Jr walkes up to the counter. and said well, Well if it ain't Jesse Duke Tring to run a big corpration all by himself. Jesse said Hi Mr. Ewing welcome to Spencer Hotels How long do you plan to be staying with us? JR said ok thats the way you want it. Just then Luke comes running in the Hotel and he yells DADDY DADDY. Jesse grabs Luke and said where is your mother. Just then Sarah comes running in and she said Sorry Jesse. Jesse smiles and Kisses her. and said Keep a closer eye on him and she saw JR. AND SHE GRABBS Luke and said Come on Luke. and They left. Jr smiles and said So he's named after his grandfather. I bet hes the apple of his grandmothers eye. Jesse looked at him and said her is the Key to your room Mr Ewing.and JR SMILED AND HE WENT UP TO HIS ROOM. and then he got on the Phone and called his Parents.

IN HAZZARD......

Kathy was doing the dishes when her cell rings. she looked at it and she smiles. and she said Hello Jesse. Hi mom I have something to tell you JR just walked into the hotel. and he was smiling exprelly when he saw me and my family. Kathy got alittle scard and said keep a close on On Luke Jesse. Kathy said. mom I was thinking of sending Sarah and Luke to Hazzard. Jesse said. Kathy said Jesse they are welcome here anytime and you know that. but we need to find out what he's up to.

Adam walked in and said Mom what's going on? Kathy looked at him and said JR IS IN cHICAGO AND HE'S STAYING AT THE sPENCER hOTEL. and Jesse is sending Luke and Sarah here. cause he knows How JR ACTS. Adam said I don't blam him after her tried to take little Kathleen.and told me that Luke had hidden her. cause he felt That Kaitlynn and I wasn't good parents and I remember I fought Dad. and I told him I hated him and I'm glad I'm a Ewing

Adam walked in and said Mom what's going on? Kathy looked at him and said JR IS IN cHICAGO AND HE'S STAYING AT THE sPENCER hOTEL. and Jesse is sending Luke and Sarah here. cause he knows How JR ACTS. Adam said I don't blam him after her tried to take little Kathleen.and told me that Luke had hidden her. cause he felt That Kaitlynn and I wasn't good parents and I remember I fought Dad. and I told him I hated him and I'm glad I'm a Ewing

Meanwhile in Kansas

Reba see's Little Bo and says "Don't let what your father says and does bother you he'll miss out on seeing his grandchild not me."

Cue dukesrule2000