Scott and Leventa

BACK IN HAZZARD

Adam hung up the phone. and he said I gotta go to work. and he left. Brittney looked at her mother and said Mom is everything all right with Adam? Kathy said I don't know. He has alot on his plate right now Adam was on his way to the car when Luke stopped him and Luke said Son what's wrong? Adam said Dad I don't know. I guess I getting tired of fighting my own family. Luke said Son that's the way Bobby and JR works exprelly Jr. and if they are with Lex they it could be down right dangerous. Adam said I know Dad I know. and Adam smiles and said thanks Dad it always helps to talk to you. Ok ADAM if you need to talk I'm here son. Luke said I know Dad. Adam said.

MEANWHILE lEVENTA AND SCOTT WAS AT THE HAZZARD POND

with her Jeep. Scott was quite. Leventa said Baby why are you so quite? Scott got on one knee and said Leventa Rose Duke I Love you will you marrie me? Leventa smiles and said yes Scott I will Marrie you. and Scott opened the box and place the ring on her left index finger. and then he kissed her.

The phone rings at her house in Kansas and she picks it up and she has to sit down when she hear who is on the phone.

Cue dukesrule2000

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back on the farm Luke was smiling cause he knew what was happing cause Scott had talked to him a week ago.and he said he was going to pops tonight. He saw The Jeep and the the smile on His face and then they got out of the Jeep and Scoot told Kathy and Luke They where getting married

Reba says "No way J.R. your not getting my farm, and I'm not selling goodbye"

Reba see's her oldest and he ask what's wrong she just looks at him and says "Nothing, just nothing just thinking about when you was younger that's all."

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy looked at Leventa and Scott she hugged them both. and Then Luke said Scott have you told your parents and Scott said No. Luke said You better tell Them I know Your dad will be happy but I don't think your mother will. Scott said oh dad you will be serprised my mother Likes Levi. Kathy said Thats great. Scott smiles.

Reba says "No way J.R. your not getting my farm, and I'm not selling goodbye"

Reba see's her oldest and he ask what's wrong she just looks at him and says "Nothing, just nothing just thinking about when you was younger that's all."

Cue dukesrule2000

Back In Smallville

Little Bo says "Hey Mom was that J.R. Ewing on the phone I know him and Billy Bob can get you very upset when they call what did he want Mom."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Kathy heard Little Bo and she said Hi Bo, Leventa looked at her and Kathy said its your cousin Bo and Levi said Can I talk to him a Minute Mom. and kATHY SAID rEBA Leventa would Like to talk to Bo.

Reba says "Okay, hey Bo it's your cousin Leventa she wants to talk to you. What is the wedding race this year everybody getting married."

Little Bo picks up the phone and says "Guess what Leventa I'm getting married as well I just asked Tabatha last week and she said yes and gave me the biggest kiss ever."

Cue dukesrule2000

That's cool Congradulations, But have you told your mom why you ask her to Marrie you. Leventa said Bo said Shh No I haven't But I think she susbects thow cause we are getting married Next Month and will you do me a favor Tabatha wants you to be her maid of honor and I was wondering if Scott will be my best man? Leventa said Tell Tabatha I will be honored to be her Maid of Honor as for your best man I would have to ask him Hold ON a MINUTE and she asked Scott and Scott said Sure. She got on the Phone and said Scott said Yes he will be your best man.

That's cool Congradulations, But have you told your mom why you ask her to Marrie you. Leventa said Bo said Shh No I haven't But I think she susbects thow cause we are getting married Next Month and will you do me a favor Tabatha wants you to be her maid of honor and I was wondering if Scott will be my best man? Leventa said Tell Tabatha I will be honored to be her Maid of Honor as for your best man I would have to ask him Hold ON a MINUTE and she asked Scott and Scott said Sure. She got on the Phone and said Scott said Yes he will be your best man.

Reba is wandering why her son's wedding was next month, he could take all the time in the world to plan. When she asked him about he just said that they loved each other so much they didn't want to wait any longer.

Cue dukesrule2000

Leventa said Bo tell your mom about the baby. She needs to Know. You know how she gets if her kids keep something from her and she finds out by someone else. Cause you know haw Tabatha's mother is.

Bo says "Okay Leventa, but you know Mom says she too young to be grandmother just yet and that she is waiting till she's 40 years old."

Cue dukesrule2000

I know But you need to tell her before Tabatha 's mother does and you know as well as I do she will tell her. Levi said I know she doesn't like me much. sHE SAID i JUST LIKE MY Grandfather. Do you think that TABATHA'S mOM COULD BE ONE OF Grandpa Bo's scored old girlfriends.Bo said could be Dad said that Uncle Bo had a lot of girlfriendsAunt Daisy said He changed girlfriends like he changed his Underware. But call Uncle Bo and Ask him and maybe he remembers.Leventa said, Ok I will by Levi and Thanks

I know But you need to tell her before Tabatha 's mother does and you know as well as I do she will tell her. Levi said I know she doesn't like me much. sHE SAID i JUST LIKE MY Grandfather. Do you think that TABATHA'S mOM COULD BE ONE OF Grandpa Bo's scored old girlfriends.Bo said could be Dad said that Uncle Bo had a lot of girlfriendsAunt Daisy said He changed girlfriends like he changed his Underware. But call Uncle Bo and Ask him and maybe he remembers.Leventa said, Ok I will by Levi and Thanks

Bo hangs up the phone and says "Mom, we got to talk about the wedding! This is real important you see Tabatha's mom don't like me none and you got a granchild coming."

Reba says "Bo, I didn't want you to have kids so young it's not that I don't think you can handle children but I wanted you to have life. Which I never did, I love all seven of u but it's just that I didn't want anybody following my example that's all. Did you call your father and tell him he's going to grandfather yet."

Cue dukesrule2000

Reba couldn't beleive she was going to be a grand mother. she needs to call her father and tell him he's going to be a greart grandfather. Bo looked at his mothe rand said I need to talk to gramp. I need to ask him something.

Reba says "Sure, but I was going to tell but If you want to tell go right ahead son."

Cue dukesrule2000

Little Bo called his grandfather and told him that he was getting married and about the baby and he said You know Bo I'm a little young to be come a greatgrandfather.Bo it's ok. Little Bo said Oh Gramp do you know a women by the name of Milanda. Bo starts to laugh and said Yes, She was a Summer fling and she was the preatest thing. Bo said Gramp. Bo just laughed

Little Bo called his grandfather and told him that he was getting married and about the baby and he said You know Bo I'm a little young to be come a greatgrandfather.Bo it's ok. Little Bo said Oh Gramp do you know a women by the name of Milanda. Bo starts to laugh and said Yes, She was a Summer fling and she was the preatest thing. Bo said Gramp. Bo just laughed

Little Bo says "So this Milanda and her daughter Tabatha ain't related to me and my Mom by any way then?"

Cue dukesrule2000

Bo said Well Bo my appion doesn't matter at this point because there is a baby coming. and You are getting Married. Uncle Jesse said to Me Once The Good Lord only gives Us Things he know we can handle. and I beleive you can Handle This and I know You will be a great father and Husband. cause you have some men in your life That will help you and Let you know when you are on the wrong track.

MEANWHIL IN CHICAGO

Jesse was working at the hotel Sarah and Little Luke where in California vistiting her parents. He Missed them. Vert Much.

IN CHICAGO

AT HER PARENTS HOUSE ..

Sarah's Father still didn't Like Jesse.He Just pretented to Like Him. He Still didn't trust him cause he was a Duke.after all Look who his Uncle Is.

He was tring to get Sarah to Date other guys while she was visting. and sarah said Dad Have you fortten I'm Married to Awonderful guy by the Name of Jesse Duke and he's the father of your grandchildren. Her father looked at her and said Grandchild. Sarah said No children , i;M pregnet.I tOLD Jesse before I left to come here. and if you keep up tring to interfear in my marrage you won't see me or your grandchildren again and she walked off. Her mother went after Her Little Luke Just looked at His Grandfather and then he ran off to find his mother.

MEANWHILE IN HAZZARD.....

AT THE HAZZARD POND...

Scott and Leventa were plannin their wedding. Leventia said I want Little Luke to be the ring berror.My brothers Adam, Jesse, and Jacob to Be Ushers, Sarah, Tammy,and Lisa be my be my brides maids. and Courtney as My Maide of Honor and OF COURS mY DAD GIVES ME AWAY.and that is as far as I got so far. SCOTT smiled and said that is farther then I got