Scott and Leventa

Tonight on the dukes.

Our Little Leventa isn't so little any more. Is Her and Scott getting serous. Scott ask Leventa to Marrie him what Will be her Answer.

It's been Two years senceThat big thing with the Ewings.Bobby,Jr and JOHN ROSS was in Jail. and Pam and Chrisopher is running Ewing OIL. They Had saked Adam if he wanted to run it sence he was the only Ewing Air and Adam said No and They also aske Jacon Reba's Huband and he said No as well. So Pam and Chris has those honors. But Pam told Adam iand Jason if they ever change their minds she would step down.

IN HAZZARD

The Dukes was getting ready for Leventia's Graduation from high School. Kathy said My little girl is all grown up. Leventa said Mom I will always be your little girl. Kathy hugs her. Brittney walks in the room and said Mom. Dad is waiting for you and he has that smile on his face like he has something up his sleave. Kathy smiled and said Tell Him I'm coming. Leventa smiles and she said Mom I hope That Scott and I have that Specail love like you and dad. Kathy smiles and said Oh I think you do. and Kathy got up and went down stairs. and when she came down stairs there stood her and Tina's little brother Brian who her parent though had died in the war. Kathy ran to him and hugged him. and he hugged her.

And then Brian interduced her to his family children and Granchildren. His wafe was killed in a car Accident 2 years ago. Kathy said well you have a big family now I have 5 children and 3 granchildren.Adam is my oldest he's a police officer he has two Chidren Kathleen Ann Duke she is 12 and Little Adam who is 2. Brittney she's a doctor and she is married to a police officer. they have been married for 2 years no children yet. Jesse Kyle Duke he lives in Chicago he took over our fathers bunnrss and he's doing a great job. He's married and has a son Named Lucas Kyle Duke. He is 3. Then theres Leventa She's 18 and she's getting ready to graduate High school and then there is our Baby Jacob He is 12 and he's in the 6 th grade.

Brain said wow sis it sounds like you have some wonderful kids. I can't wait to met them all. Kathy said oh you will. cause Jesse and Sarah and little Luke are coming to Hazzard for the graduation. and don't tell Leventa cause we told her he couldn't make it.

Just then Scott walke in and he looked at Luke and said Is Levi ready we are going to Hazzard pond with some friends befroe graduation. Luke smiles and said Ya. and Then Leventa cam down the stairs with shorts on and her baithing suit. and Scott Just smiled and then Levi KISSED Scott and she said good-bye to everyone and they left.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight on the dukes.

Our Little Leventa isn't so little any more. Is Her and Scott getting serous. Scott ask Leventa to Marrie him what Will be her Answer.

It's been Two years senceThat big thing with the Ewings.Bobby,Jr and JOHN ROSS was in Jail. and Pam and Chrisopher is running Ewing OIL. They Had saked Adam if he wanted to run it sence he was the only Ewing Air and Adam said No and They also aske Jacon Reba's Huband and he said No as well. So Pam and Chris has those honors. But Pam told Adam iand Jason if they ever change their minds she would step down.

IN HAZZARD

The Dukes was getting ready for Leventia's Graduation from high School. Kathy said My little girl is all grown up. Leventa said Mom I will always be your little girl. Kathy hugs her. Brittney walks in the room and said Mom. Dad is waiting for you and he has that smile on his face like he has something up his sleave. Kathy smiled and said Tell Him I'm coming. Leventa smiles and she said Mom I hope That Scott and I have that Specail love like you and dad. Kathy smiles and said Oh I think you do. and Kathy got up and went down stairs. and when she came down stairs there stood her and Tina's little brother Brian who her parent though had died in the war. Kathy ran to him and hugged him. and he hugged her.

And then Brian interduced her to his family children and Granchildren. His wafe was killed in a car Accident 2 years ago. Kathy said well you have a big family now I have 5 children and 3 granchildren.Adam is my oldest he's a police officer he has two Chidren Kathleen Ann Duke she is 12 and Little Adam who is 2. Brittney she's a doctor and she is married to a police officer. they have been married for 2 years no children yet. Jesse Kyle Duke he lives in Chicago he took over our fathers bunnrss and he's doing a great job. He's married and has a son Named Lucas Kyle Duke. He is 3. Then theres Leventa She's 18 and she's getting ready to graduate High school and then there is our Baby Jacob He is 12 and he's in the 6 th grade.

Brain said wow sis it sounds like you have some wonderful kids. I can't wait to met them all. Kathy said oh you will. cause Jesse and Sarah and little Luke are coming to Hazzard for the graduation. and don't tell Leventa cause we told her he couldn't make it.

Just then Scott walke in and he looked at Luke and said Is Levi ready we are going to Hazzard pond with some friends befroe graduation. Luke smiles and said Ya. and Then Leventa cam down the stairs with shorts on and her baithing suit. and Scott Just smiled and then Levi KISSED Scott and she said good-bye to everyone and they left.

Reba called her Uncle Luke and Aunt Kathy and says "Listen my whole family is coming and Little Bo has an annoucement to make about him and Tabatha. Okay she's grown on me but one thing thow it seems that my little girl Evangeline has grown-up you know she's two and she's just loves her Grandma Lucy can't get enough of her. And she looks so much like Jason right now and Jason is proud to be a big brother, Eva maybe only two but she tells her brother to but out all the time I'm proud but seeing that Duke Temper in her everyday."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Kathy watched LEVI and Scott Leave/ and she just smiled. and then Luke comes up behind her and put his arms around her and said Our Home is getting empty. This fall Leventa will be off to Collage. She got accept to the collage you went to in CHICAGO. Kathy said I know.and then we will only have Jacob.

Adam walked over and said Mom and Dad you can have little Adam over any time. Luke smiles and said them terrable 2's I REMEMBER IT WELL and he laughted.

Kathy watched LEVI and Scott Leave/ and she just smiled. and then Luke comes up behind her and put his arms around her and said Our Home is getting empty. This fall Leventa will be off to Collage. She got accept to the collage you went to in CHICAGO. Kathy said I know.and then we will only have Jacob.

Adam walked over and said Mom and Dad you can have little Adam over any time. Luke smiles and said them terrable 2's I REMEMBER IT WELL and he laughted.

Reba calls up her Uncle Luke and waits for somebody to answer before they could say anything she says "Little Bo and Tabatha are getting married and that's not all the twins got into Ohio State University I worry about them they are so strong and Jamie will be in Junior High pretty soon and it seems that Marcus is a teenager allreadry where did the time go. Jason Jr. loves schools I hope he keeps but that until 12th grade and goes to college. I think he likes it because Eva stays home and he doesn't have her following him everywhere."

cue Dukesrule2000"

Cue dukesrule2000

Meanwhile at the Hazzard pond.

Levi and Scott where swiming when Justin grabs Levi in the wronge place and Scott lost it and Justin said wel everyone know she's easy. Why else would you go out with her. Scott punched him and after the fight Levi was upset and said tell me the truth Scott is that why you started to date me cause you beleive Tom's lies. That I slept with him. Scott didn't saw anything. Levi started to cry and she started to get up and scott said Baby. He went to take her hand and she pulled away. and thenhe went to say something and she slaped him and she ran.

Levi was walking home when Adam and Josh saw her and they stopped. Adam saw his sister was crying and he said Levi what's the matter. Levi said Nothing. can you please take me home. Adam said sure. and she got in the cop car and Adam headed for the farm.

scott saw Levi get in the potrol car. and he said I need to talk to levi. and he got in his car and left.

AT THE FARM.

Levi got to the house and was walking in the house when Scott pulled up. he got out of his car and said Levi we need to talk. Levi loked at him with tears in her eyes and said I though you where different but I guess I was wronge I never want to see you again. AND SHE WALKED INthe house. Scott was going to go after her but Luke stopped him and said it;s better if you let her be right now she is like her mother and Aunt. ANd I see you all ready got a tast of it. come on son lets talk.So Scott followed Adam and Luke to the Barn and Scott Told them what had happened at the Pond.

LUKE smiles and said Yup Kath did the samething to me when she me kiss your mother. Scott looked at him . Luke said Long story. Adam said Dad tell Us.

Meanwhile at the Hazzard pond.

Levi and Scott where swiming when Justin grabs Levi in the wronge place and Scott lost it and Justin said wel everyone know she's easy. Why else would you go out with her. Scott punched him and after the fight Levi was upset and said tell me the truth Scott is that why you started to date me cause you beleive Tom's lies. That I slept with him. Scott didn't saw anything. Levi started to cry and she started to get up and scott said Baby. He went to take her hand and she pulled away. and thenhe went to say something and she slaped him and she ran.

Levi was walking home when Adam and Josh saw her and they stopped. Adam saw his sister was crying and he said Levi what's the matter. Levi said Nothing. can you please take me home. Adam said sure. and she got in the cop car and Adam headed for the farm.

scott saw Levi get in the potrol car. and he said I need to talk to levi. and he got in his car and left.

AT THE FARM.

Levi got to the house and was walking in the house when Scott pulled up. he got out of his car and said Levi we need to talk. Levi loked at him with tears in her eyes and said I though you where different but I guess I was wronge I never want to see you again. AND SHE WALKED INthe house. Scott was going to go after her but Luke stopped him and said it;s better if you let her be right now she is like her mother and Aunt. ANd I see you all ready got a tast of it. come on son lets talk.So Scott followed Adam and Luke to the Barn and Scott Told them what had happened at the Pond.

LUKE smiles and said Yup Kath did the samething to me when she me kiss your mother. Scott looked at him . Luke said Long story. Adam said Dad tell Us.

Just then Clark and Lois and there three kids had just pulled in and it seems that Clark Jr. was two and had seen his Uncle Luke and was bugging Lois to undo his carseat and as soon as it was he ran over to give his a Uncle a great big bear hug as well.

Clark says "Dad once told me I did the very samething when my Uncle Jesse came to Smallville but you know with my strength it was really even funnier and he didn't know yet."

Clark and Lois little boy Jonathon was singing Ray Steven's "Mississippi Squirrel Convetion" because it was just on the radio and he was offkey to add to and it seems there daughter was complaining about her brother's singing. Lois says "Honey, don't you wish you could go back to when we all to worry was about we finding out about your secret and that's all."

Cue dukesrule2000

Adam said Dad was fixing to tell us a story about when mom saw him Kissing Scott's mom. Lois said well let me get the kids and you can finish your story Uncle Luke. She gathered up the Kids and headed in the house.

Clark said I remember something of that nature. I remember Dad said you were a Jack ass To chose Lou-Ann over Kathy(looking at Scott) Sorry Scott. Scott said It's ok I know My mom and Kathy has a history a bad one. Adam said go ahead dad and Tell Us.

Well we where at the Hazzaard pond with some friends Kathy had Just moved here to Hazzard from Chicago and she was working at tri-county hospital. and she was suppose to met me there. Well I was leaning agaist the tree. looking towards the road to see Kath's car. When Loa=ann came up to me. She had a bikini on and shecame right up to me she was real close. and I said Lou-Ann i'M WAITING ON kATH. lOU-aNN LOOKED AROUND AND SAID i DON'T SEE HER and she got a little closer and I tried to step back but I was agaist the tree. Well Lou-Ann kissed me and at that moment Kath was walking over and she saw everything. Well she walked over to Me and slapped me. and Lou-Ann smiled and then she pushed Lou-ann right in the pond and she walked off I tried to stop her but she wouldn 't listen tHAT NIGHT i TALKED TO JONATHAN and he called me a Jackass and I should have never put myself in that possion.

Adam said Dad was fixing to tell us a story about when mom saw him Kissing Scott's mom. Lois said well let me get the kids and you can finish your story Uncle Luke. She gathered up the Kids and headed in the house.

Clark said I remember something of that nature. I remember Dad said you were a Jack ass To chose Lou-Ann over Kathy(looking at Scott) Sorry Scott. Scott said It's ok I know My mom and Kathy has a history a bad one. Adam said go ahead dad and Tell Us.

Well we where at the Hazzaard pond with some friends Kathy had Just moved here to Hazzard from Chicago and she was working at tri-county hospital. and she was suppose to met me there. Well I was leaning agaist the tree. looking towards the road to see Kath's car. When Loa=ann came up to me. She had a bikini on and shecame right up to me she was real close. and I said Lou-Ann i'M WAITING ON kATH. lOU-aNN LOOKED AROUND AND SAID i DON'T SEE HER and she got a little closer and I tried to step back but I was agaist the tree. Well Lou-Ann kissed me and at that moment Kath was walking over and she saw everything. Well she walked over to Me and slapped me. and Lou-Ann smiled and then she pushed Lou-ann right in the pond and she walked off I tried to stop her but she wouldn 't listen tHAT NIGHT i TALKED TO JONATHAN and he called me a Jackass and I should have never put myself in that possion.

Clark says "Now after all that you called my father, my does it seem you was closer than my Uncle Bo was to him. They was twins right, did they have a fight before dad left to get my cousin back from the Ewings. He never told me about that before Uncle Luke."

cue dukesrule2000

In the house

Lois was telling Kathy that Luke was telling the boys a story about when she saw Lou-Ann kissing Luke. Kathy Starts to Laugh and said Ya I pushed Lou-Ann in the pond Man it felt good. and then I walked away. Leventa said Mom how did you every for give dad. Kathy looked at her daughter and said it took a while. But I finily relised That I missed him and that I loved him. and I wanted to be with him.

In the house

Lois was telling Kathy that Luke was telling the boys a story about when she saw Lou-Ann kissing Luke. Kathy Starts to Laugh and said Ya I pushed Lou-Ann in the pond Man it felt good. and then I walked away. Leventa said Mom how did you every for give dad. Kathy looked at her daughter and said it took a while. But I finily relised That I missed him and that I loved him. and I wanted to be with him.

Lois says "I know that feeling, when Clark went to Iraq for that month I was worried sick about him but before he left he told me don't worry about me. You got that future son or daughter of ours to worry about and the kids."

Cue dukesrule2000

So mom you are saying I should forgive Scott. Kathy smiled and said What I;m saying is go talk to him. and the4n make up your mind. Let him tell you his side of the story. That is where I messed up with your father. I didn't let him tell his side if I did He would have told me That Lou-Ann came on to him. and then we would have gotten back to sooner . Boy those Three months was terrable. and Ask your Aunt Tina I was misable without him. So go talk to scott and see where that goes. Levi looked at her mother and said Thaks mom and she ran out the door

IN THE BARN

Luke saw Levi walking towards the Barn he smiles and said Scott I think someone is ready to talk. Scott looked at her and he smiled and then they walked towards the brook that is on the Farm,

So mom you are saying I should forgive Scott. Kathy smiled and said What I;m saying is go talk to him. and the4n make up your mind. Let him tell you his side of the story. That is where I messed up with your father. I didn't let him tell his side if I did He would have told me That Lou-Ann came on to him. and then we would have gotten back to sooner . Boy those Three months was terrable. and Ask your Aunt Tina I was misable without him. So go talk to scott and see where that goes. Levi looked at her mother and said Thaks mom and she ran out the door

IN THE BARN

Luke saw Levi walking towards the Barn he smiles and said Scott I think someone is ready to talk. Scott looked at her and he smiled and then they walked towards the brook that is on the Farm,

Clark looks at Luke and says "It looks like Leventa is going to make-up with Scott I knew she would come around Uncle Luke, just give her sometime that's all."

AT THE BROOK

Levi looked at scott. and Scott said Levi I'm sorry. But Just is partly right I did start dating you of what Tom had said. But the minute I started to talk to you I knew you wasn't that kind os girl. and that made me angery that Tom would make up a story like that and ruin a girls rep. Just to bust his. Baby I hope you can forgive me. Levi smiled and she walked up to hm and kissed him and said I all ready have. Scott Smled. and he kissed her.

BACK AT THE fARM

Kathy and Brittney got an emerency call from the Hospital and said that some kids that was swiming n hazzard pond got electuted and they needed back up

AT THE BROOK

Levi looked at scott. and Scott said Levi I'm sorry. But Just is partly right I did start dating you of what Tom had said. But the minute I started to talk to you I knew you wasn't that kind os girl. and that made me angery that Tom would make up a story like that and ruin a girls rep. Just to bust his. Baby I hope you can forgive me. Levi smiled and she walked up to hm and kissed him and said I all ready have. Scott Smled. and he kissed her.

BACK AT THE fARM

Kathy and Brittney got an emerency call from the Hospital and said that some kids that was swiming n hazzard pond got electuted and they needed back up

Lois looks at Kathy and says" go ahead I know when Martha Kent gets a call from the Senate like she's in a big hurry I know the feeling right now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Lois looks at Kathy and says" go ahead I know when Martha Kent gets a call from the Senate like she's in a big hurry I know the feeling right now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Lana had moved to Dallas after her divorce was final from Ross, and she became Chris's personal assistance in Ewing Oil. She had a baby girl in which she named Julie Ann and Ross came to see her and the baby in Dallas and wanted her to come back to Hazzard. But she told him, that between Smallville and Hazzard there is too many exe's involved and she wanted somewhere different. Right now, her and Ross are coming up to a court date in Dallas Court about expanded visitationa he wants to take the kids out of Texas and she doesn't want that right now. Chris Ewing has asked her is she wanted to go out a couple of months ago on a date, and he understood she has four kids. He wanted to meet them on the first date and they ended up at a County Fair and for the past three months they have been dating. She doesn't know is she'll ever get married between Ross and Lex she's had it with husbands, but she knows that her kids need their father but she knew something was wrong when Ross turned to Barbie. Oh now, Barbie she moved to Smallville, Kansas and she is currently living with Lex Luthor and she calls them a pair made in Heaven they'll cheat on each other and never be loyal to one another she doesn't see them getting married. She knows about Lex Luthor only two well and she wish's them luck.

cue dukesrule2000

Edited by Julieduke

BACK IN HAZZARD AT THE HOSPITAL

Kathy and Brotney ran in the hospital and Kathy saw Scott sand Leventa's friends Tammy Rodney,Brian, Jennifer, Theresa, and Justin. Kathy walked up to Tammy and said do you know what happened. Tammy looked at her and said No Dr. Duke. it all happened after Scott and Levi left.

MEAN WHILE AT THE POND

Adam and Josh was looking around. and Josh found a jumper caple and he saw truck tracks. and Adam saw them too and he said Man who would want to hurt a bunch of Teens?

I don't know partner But we need to find out Josh said.

BACK IN HAZZARD AT THE HOSPITAL

Kathy and Brotney ran in the hospital and Kathy saw Scott sand Leventa's friends Tammy Rodney,Brian, Jennifer, Theresa, and Justin. Kathy walked up to Tammy and said do you know what happened. Tammy looked at her and said No Dr. Duke. it all happened after Scott and Levi left.

MEAN WHILE AT THE POND

Adam and Josh was looking around. and Josh found a jumper caple and he saw truck tracks. and Adam saw them too and he said Man who would want to hurt a bunch of Teens?

I don't know partner But we need to find out Josh said.

Reba had called and Luke answered and she says "Hey there, what's going on listen it seems I'm got an invitation to the Oil Baron's Ball in Texas this year. It seems it came to me and Jason actually and I wandering did Adam get one of these as well. And Lana called me last night and she told me that she now is Chris Ewing's Personal Assistant and they have been dating for three months now. I think she is trying to snag another rich guy Uncle Luke just like when she was married to Lex Luthor and got that huge settlement I don't know why she needs more money. I was wondering can you keep this secret from Ross he still isn't over here, and he took it real bad when they got divorced he refuse's to deal with this issue."

Cue dukesrule2000

Luke said I don't know about Adam But Kathy and I got a invation to the Ewing Ball. I wounder why?

MEANWHILE AT THE HOSPITAL

Kathy was checking on the teens. and then she saw Scott and Leventa come in the hospital and Leventa said Mom how is our friends? Kathy looked at them and said they are fine. their parents are with them. Levinta said good and then she saw her best friend Tammy come out and she ran to Levinta. and she said you and Scott made up and Leventa said Ya, And for now on nothing or noone can split us up. Tammy smiled and said good.

Luke said I don't know about Adam But Kathy and I got a invation to the Ewing Ball. I wounder why?

MEANWHILE AT THE HOSPITAL

Kathy was checking on the teens. and then she saw Scott and Leventa come in the hospital and Leventa said Mom how is our friends? Kathy looked at them and said they are fine. their parents are with them. Levinta said good and then she saw her best friend Tammy come out and she ran to Levinta. and she said you and Scott made up and Leventa said Ya, And for now on nothing or noone can split us up. Tammy smiled and said good.

Reba says "Well, I think we should make an appearance and they won't think I'm too low class not show up Uncle Luke and how is Scott and Leventa doing."

Cue dukesrule2000

Reba says "Well, I think we should make an appearance and they won't think I'm too low class not show up Uncle Luke and how is Scott and Leventa doing."

Cue dukesrule2000

Back In Dallas

Lana looks at Chris and says "Why are you inviting Reba and her family as well, what's the point there not going to show up and Adam I know he's your brother but. Why don't you just invite Lucas Wade as well he might show up."

Chris looks at Lana and says "Well first of all Reba is married to my cousin Jason, and Adam is invited and Luke and Dr. Kathy Duke as well. I just don't want it to seem like hurt feelings that's all. Why I didn't invite your ex-husband or his family so it won't be that bad Lana."

Cue dukesrule2000

Luke said Scott and Leventa are find. they had a misunderstanding but they worked it out I will have to talk to Kath and see if she wants to go.

IN DALLAS

Chris said besides Dr Kathy has My grandmother's Elly stock. Grandma had left it to her. But I don't know if Kathy Knows about it. I do haope Adam comes. I want him to see how Ewing oil is run now. That Mom and I are running it.

Luke said Scott and Leventa are find. they had a misunderstanding but they worked it out I will have to talk to Kath and see if she wants to go.

IN DALLAS

Chris said besides Dr Kathy has My grandmother's Elly stock. Grandma had left it to her. But I don't know if Kathy Knows about it. I do haope Adam comes. I want him to see how Ewing oil is run now. That Mom and I are running it.

Lana says "But ever since my divorce I haven't assoicate much with any of my Ex's family they all thought that me and Ross should've never gotten divorced and I should've forgiven him about the whole thing."

Cue dukesrule2000

Well Lana you just have to live with it some of them are a part of the Ewing Family as well.

BACK IN HAZZARD

Luke saw Kathy come home and he walked over to her and said I have something to show you and he took out the letter and showed it to her . She read it and said AEwing Oil Ball. I remember them Bobby took me to one whe we were dating and it was very glamious. Luke Looked at her and said So do you want to go we can take Leventa and Jaco cause it said MR AND mRS lUKE dUKE AND fAMLY. Kathy smiled and said Levinta won't go without scott. Luke smiled we will bring Scott as well. Kathy smiled and said Ok. It will give me an Excuse to Take My girls shopping. Luke smiled and Said I know Brittney would Want to take Josh Kathy said well we can tak him too and they called the Kids and Brittney said Cool and Josh said I never been to a ball and Luke said neather have I . and Kathy said Girls we will go shoppin

Well Lana you just have to live with it some of them are a part of the Ewing Family as well.

BACK IN HAZZARD

Luke saw Kathy come home and he walked over to her and said I have something to show you and he took out the letter and showed it to her . She read it and said AEwing Oil Ball. I remember them Bobby took me to one whe we were dating and it was very glamious. Luke Looked at her and said So do you want to go we can take Leventa and Jaco cause it said MR AND mRS lUKE dUKE AND fAMLY. Kathy smiled and said Levinta won't go without scott. Luke smiled we will bring Scott as well. Kathy smiled and said Ok. It will give me an Excuse to Take My girls shopping. Luke smiled and Said I know Brittney would Want to take Josh Kathy said well we can tak him too and they called the Kids and Brittney said Cool and Josh said I never been to a ball and Luke said neather have I . and Kathy said Girls we will go shoppin

Back In Smallville, Barbie Ewing and Lex Luthor is getting everything and she gets the mail in and it's invitation to Ewing Oil Ball and she says "Oh Lex, you want to rock the world of your ex-wife and everybody else as well including that uppity brother-in-law Adam Duke who doesn't want his rich family, which is mine. You he's actually my cousin and I just want to see his reaction when I walk in the one man he can't stand in life."

Lex says "Okay, and I bet Clark and Lana will be there as well you know the Daily Planet who be able to resist covering the story. And Lana, Chloe and Clark will be there just Smalltown girls and this will be a big deal."

Barbie says "You know, Lex I bet Lana is sore at for stealing her husband from what I hear he still hasn't gotten over his ex-wife yet. I won't miss this for anything, especially when I tell them Daddy, Uncle Bobby and my brother was paroled and no kind of restrictions it great what a little money thrown around will do the Georgia State Prison systems and Parole board as well."

Lex says "Ya, I don't want to miss when J.R., Bobby and John Ross come in to the Ball and the Dukes are just looking as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

IN CAPITAL CITY

Kathy , Leventa and Brittneywhere in a dress shop and they where looking at gowns and Leventa saw on it was Blue and she said oh mom look and Kathy smiled and said try it on and she took it and she went and teied it on and she walked out and Brittney said wow sis you are beautiful. the dress was sleveless and it had Blue glove with it and a pearl neckless came with it. Levinta said mom dad would never let me were this dress. Kathy smiled and said sure he will will a little talk from me. and then Leventa looked at the price and said mom we can't Kathy said Leventa we can remember my maden name is spencer. and Leventa smiled and she went and took off the dress. and Kathy saidYour turn Brittney.