duke fest come 2 boston massachusetts

atj1995@comcast.net

:deputy:: hi guys i am a big big fan of the dukes of hazzard i watch all the dvds one through 7 all over agian and agian i would love 2 meet daisy rosco enos cletus cooter bo vance coy and luke i would 2 see you all at the duke fest here in massachusetts and i would love to make friends on line who is a big fAN OF THE show

thank you

amy jones

:deputy: HI MY NAME IS AMY JONES I AM A BIG FAN OF THE SHOW OF THE DUKES OF HAZZRD I HAVE ALL THE SEASON OF THE DUKES OF HAZZARD ON DVD 1-7 WHEN I WAS A KID I HAVE THIS THING IN MY BRAIN CALLED TUBEROUS SCLEROSIS SUBJECT 2 SEIZURES SO I HAD MY 1ST SEIZURES WHEN I WAS A KID I TOOK MEDICATION FOR MY TUBEROUS SCLEROSIS FOR LONG TIME BUT NOW I AM NOT TAKING MEDCATION ANYMORE I AM SEIZURE FREE NOW FOR 25 YRS NEAVER GOT GOT DIZZIE ONE OR LIGHT HEADED SO HERE I AM ALIVE AND WELL AND HEALTHY TODAY I JUST HAD MY FRIST LAZER SURGERY ON MY FACE CAUSE I HAD SOME REDSTUFF REMOVED OFF MY FACE IT WAS A RASH IT WAS PART OF THE TUBEROUS SCLEROSIS SO MY FACE CLEARD UP NOW AND LOOKED BETTER I WORK AT NON-KILL ANIMAL SHELTER CALLED THE BUDDYDOG HUMANE SOCIETY IN SUDBURY MASS. I PLAY SPORTS IN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS MASS LIKE SOFTBALL AND BASKETBALL I DRIVE A JEEP LIBERTY 07 4X4 DRIVE BROWN WITH A SN PLATE ON THE FRONT AND THE BACK KEEP ME IN TOUCH AND HAVE THE PEOPLE ON THIS SUITE WRIE TO ME ON MY EMAIL I LOVE MAKING NEW FRIENDS ON LINE THANK YOU

LOTS OF LOVE

AMY JONES

ATJ1995@COMCAST.NET

Welcome to Hazzard County Amy. There's a lot of good folks here and you sound like you'll fit right it. You should scroll up to the top and click on the "introduce yourself" thread. More people will notice that than would look here. I'm sure other folks would like to say hi. It's nice to meet you.