Smokey and The Bandit POll

Julieduke

What was the best Smokey and The Bandit Movie?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What was the best Smokey and The Bandit Movie?

• 7 months later...
There is going to be a Poll for Smokey and The Bandit. If you notice this series of movie are very similar to the Fast And The Furious Movie of now.

I don't see any similarity of "Smokey and tha bandit" with "fast and the furious", they are nothing alike in the least, and given the choice, I would watch smokey and the Bandit long before I watch F&F.

At least Smokey and the Bandit was more like the dukes, was more realistic then F&F and more believable.

The first Smokey and the Bandit movie is my all time favorite movie. I have seen the second movie and am not a big fan of that movie due to the plot that was behind it. And I have yet seen the third one...how can you have Smokey and the Bandit without the Bandit? I suppose Snowman was the Bandit and Jerry was great in the movie and I liked Snowman as much as the Bandit himself, but it just wouldn't be the same. Just as it wasn't the same when they replaced Bo and Luke with Coy and Vance.

Definately the first Smokey and the Bandit is my favorite out of the three S&B movies...once again though, it is my favorite movie.:D

The first Smokey and the Bandit movie is my all time favorite movie. I have seen the second movie and am not a big fan of that movie due to the plot that was behind it. And I have yet seen the third one...how can you have Smokey and the Bandit without the Bandit? I suppose Snowman was the Bandit and Jerry was great in the movie and I liked Snowman as much as the Bandit himself, but it just wouldn't be the same. Just as it wasn't the same when they replaced Bo and Luke with Coy and Vance.

Definately the first Smokey and the Bandit is my favorite out of the three S&B movies...once again though, it is my favorite movie.:D

exactly Garrett, as amusing as it was , smokey and the bandit 3, just was not the same without the bandit(Burt Reynolds). It was cute how excited the snow man got when he learnt he was gona be the Bandit for a day...lol

Sorta a thing like if someone offered us to be a duke boy for a day, so in that since, the movie was ok, like living a child hood dream kind of thing.:)

I loved the first one my when i was younger my grandpa and I use to watch now I watch it every chance i get. The second one was okay just not the same they should have started where they left off. The third was weird they didnt even use a 77 trans am it was the next generation TA, just not the same. But Smokey and the bandit is nothing like Fast and the Furious, and I rather watch smokey and the bandit anyday.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Smokey and The Bandit Is a great movie as well as it's sequel. The original has so much to watch and follow, They had a good cast in those movies. Sheriff Buford T. Justice is funny as heck so is junior his son. Burt Reynolds as the Bandit is perfect and The sorely missed Jerry Reed as The Snowman he was a good ol' boy if there ever was one. I love watching both of them I agree the third one didn't make a lick of sense at all. They should have left it as a two parter and the sequel should have picked up with them going to Boston, oh well. They're great to watch and are very entertaining. Bo.

Smokey and The Bandit Is a great movie as well as it's sequel. The original has so much to watch and follow, They had a good cast in those movies. Sheriff Buford T. Justice is funny as heck so is junior his son. Burt Reynolds as the Bandit is perfect and The sorely missed Jerry Reed as The Snowman he was a good ol' boy if there ever was one. I love watching both of them I agree the third one didn't make a lick of sense at all. They should have left it as a two parter and the sequel should have picked up with them going to Boston, oh well. They're great to watch and are very entertaining. Bo.

i agree with all of that Bo

*im still day dreamin of Sonny in the first one lol*