My Friends General Lee in Midland, TX

TXZ045

doubtful. he is a busy man who really only bought the car more as an 'investment' than anything else. it stays parked in the garage and is only driven once a month usualy from what he said. the engine and car was worked on by someone who worked on some of the cars from the latest dukes movie. i dont know much else about it accept that my friends from a band called Pumpjack are major dukes fans and they come out on stage to the dukes themes song intro good ol boys... so, I'm tryin to get them and this guy together so they can get their band photo for their new upcoming cd taken with his general lee. look up Pumpjack on myspace if your interested to hear them.

thanks for your reply to this thread and i wish he was taking it to dukesfest but i just highly doubt it considering how busy he is with work.

doubtful. he is a busy man who really only bought the car more as an 'investment' than anything else. it stays parked in the garage and is only driven once a month usualy from what he said. the engine and car was worked on by someone who worked on some of the cars from the latest dukes movie. i dont know much else about it accept that my friends from a band called Pumpjack are major dukes fans and they come out on stage to the dukes themes song intro good ol boys... so, I'm tryin to get them and this guy together so they can get their band photo for their new upcoming cd taken with his general lee. look up Pumpjack on myspace if your interested to hear them.

thanks for your reply to this thread and i wish he was taking it to dukesfest but i just highly doubt it considering how busy he is with work.

what kind of car do you drive then?

I see he has the 2 flags by the back window just like on "One Armed Bandits". I'll bet not many Generals have that. Maybe someone who has been to DukesFest will respond and let us know how rare that is. If I ever had a General, I'd definitely put those flags on. The Georgia episodes are my favorites.

Indeed, whoever put that car together knew to put those flags on it because that makes it more 'original' looking. Its a smoothe ride I'm in love with it.

And yah, my small little car is ideal for the current gas-madness which is only bound to get even more crazy in the next few months. I remember I used to could put 10 dollars in that lil car and it would be at like 3 quarters of a tank. Now, you put in 10 dollars and your lucky if you get half a tank.