Cherry blossom feedback

When I started this fic, I was thinking of my last one, Snow.

Cherry blossom is a sort of sequel of Snow, even if is very different.

When I'm writing this fic, I'm thinking of Hazzard's pictures.

Thanks to Laura O'Brian and her pictures 'bout Hazzard. LOL

What pictures would you collect 'bout Hazzard? I mean, not only pictures of what you can see in the show, but pictures of what you'd like to see in the show. If you were a photographer landed in Hazzard.....

Anyway, I like you enjoy this fic.

If you have some picture in your mind, tell me; I could use it in my fic.

• 2 weeks later...
When I started this fic, I was thinking of my last one, Snow.

Cherry blossom is a sort of sequel of Snow, even if is very different.

When I'm writing this fic, I'm thinking of Hazzard's pictures.

Thanks to Laura O'Brian and her pictures 'bout Hazzard. LOL

What pictures would you collect 'bout Hazzard? I mean, not only pictures of what you can see in the show, but pictures of what you'd like to see in the show. If you were a photographer landed in Hazzard.....

Anyway, I like you enjoy this fic.

If you have some picture in your mind, tell me; I could use it in my fic.

What about she gets picture of Rosco in a tree and gets a roadblock from Boss because he thinks it paint a bad image for Hazzard?

• 3 weeks later...
So What else did you have planned for the story?

I don't know exactly. I'm thinking 'bout it and I have something in my mind... but I'd like to know what you think or any kind of idea. :)

Anyway, thanks for reading my fic. It means a lot for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Good Chapter Six, why is she so mad at Enos but she loves him right.

Yeah. When I think of all the "Daisy-Enos thing" during the show, I imagine their relationship as I'm trying to show in my fics. Something like a friendship that is more than a friendship. Something Daisy wants to hide to people, so sometimes she's sweet with him (especially when they are alone) but sometimes she pretends she doesn't care of him. Why? Well, I'm trying to show Daisy's psychology (a bit "tortuous", I know, but, anyway, women's psychology IS tortuous :innocent:)

Yeah. When I think of all the "Daisy-Enos thing" during the show, I imagine their relationship as I'm trying to show in my fics. Something like a friendship that is more than a friendship. Something Daisy wants to hide to people, so sometimes she's sweet with him (especially when they are alone) but sometimes she pretends she doesn't care of him. Why? Well, I'm trying to show Daisy's psychology (a bit "tortuous", I know, but, anyway, women's psychology IS tortuous :innocent:)

Did Italy get the Reunion Movies released their yet"?

Did Italy get the Reunion Movies released their yet"?

Yeah. But I only watched the first one. I don't like so much reunion movies, 'cause it makes me sad. I prefer to remember characters in their youth. Hazzard is so lonely when they are away (there's only uncle Jesse at the farm, and in the second Reunion uncle Jesse is gone. Too sad :cry:).

And, moreover, I don't like reunion movies 'cause Enos and Daisy didn't marry. :roll: At the end, authors HAD to marry them. :evil:

Yeah. But I only watched the first one. I don't like so much reunion movies, 'cause it makes me sad. I prefer to remember characters in their youth. Hazzard is so lonely when they are away (there's only uncle Jesse at the farm, and in the second Reunion uncle Jesse is gone. Too sad :cry:).

And, moreover, I don't like reunion movies 'cause Enos and Daisy didn't marry. :roll: At the end, authors HAD to marry them. :evil:

I noticed in the series Enos got hives and in the Reunion movie Daisy fainted and got scared when she had seen her ex-husbanded and couldn't go through with it.

I noticed in the series Enos got hives and in the Reunion movie Daisy fainted and got scared when she had seen her ex-husbanded and couldn't go through with it.

Oh my God. Yes. I don't stand they never married. :cry:

But, anyway, all the thing "Does she love him?" or "Doesn't she love him?" during all the show is interesting. It makes me eager to write fic 'bout it. :)

• 4 weeks later...