What Would Grandpa Say?

Julieduke

Now we all now know that John Schneider wrote this song but think about this as question and think about your own Grandfather in your life?

Personally if I've heard this on July19th, 1997 I think I probaly would've been in tears because that when my Grandpa Varwig's funeral was and it was real that he was gone.

1. A Few people have heard this song let alone even heard of it and have no ideas what the lyrics even are.

2. what question are you asking, its rather confusing, "what would grandpa say?"....what would he say about what? once again im at a loss,

id love to hear this song, but it doesnt look like theres going to be a copy come on ebay or wherever anytime soon, and im sure the biggest of john schneider music lovers have or havernt heard of the album or song. if theres anyway you could get a picture of this album or anything like that, im sure we'd all be greatful.

1. A Few people have heard this song let alone even heard of it and have no ideas what the lyrics even are.

2. what question are you asking, its rather confusing, "what would grandpa say?"....what would he say about what? once again im at a loss,

id love to hear this song, but it doesnt look like theres going to be a copy come on ebay or wherever anytime soon, and im sure the biggest of john schneider music lovers have or havernt heard of the album or song. if theres anyway you could get a picture of this album or anything like that, im sure we'd all be greatful.

All I am asking is What Would Grandpa Say? When you think about your Grandfather in your life? I remember my Grandpa Varwig always had Rootbeer Barrels nearby.

• 9 months later...

I had finally bought a copy of "Worth The Wait" From John's Webstore after first seeing this cd back on January 20, 2001 when I first met him and didn't have the twenty dollars to buy at the time. Well I got it for 10.00 and check out www.shop.johnschneideronline.com if you must have a copy of this as well. I just want a copy of this because he has a cowboy hat on it in and well I that something you just don't see too often is John with a hat on now.

I had finally bought a copy of "Worth The Wait" From John's Webstore after first seeing this cd back on January 20, 2001 when I first met him and didn't have the twenty dollars to buy at the time. Well I got it for 10.00 and check out www.shop.johnschneideronline.com if you must have a copy of this as well. I just want a copy of this because he has a cowboy hat on it in and well I that something you just don't see too often is John with a hat on now.

I got my copy of "Worth The Wait" and I love the cover of it's actually from 1996 and he's young in the picture.

I got my copy of "Worth The Wait" and I love the cover of it's actually from 1996 and he's young in the picture.

All of John's Albums that I have some format of now.

1. A Accoustic Christmas 2004

2. Hell, This Ain't Heaven 2003(His last duet with Johnny Cash)

3. John Schneider and Friends (He Wrote the Song on it called What Would Grandpa Say?) I Love Old Glory 1998

4. Worth The Wait(February 4, 2009) 1996 Faithworks

5. Greatest Hits 1987 Mca Records

6. You Ain't Seen The Last of Me 1987 Mca Records

7. Take The The Long Way Home 1986 Mca Records

8.A Memory Like You 1986 Mca Records

9. Trying to Outrun The Wind 1985 Mca Records

10. Too Good To Stop Now 1984 Mca Records

11. Too Good To Stop Now/ Tryin To Outrun The Wind(double cd) 1985.1984 Mca Records

12. White Christmas 1981 Scotti Bros

13. Now or Never 1981 Scottis Bros.

Just yesterday I bought the Dierks Bentley "Feel The Fire" enviromentally friendly packaged cd and I'm mad about something right now. Well first of all I also got Brad Paisley's "Play-The Guitar Album" but what I got to tell everybody is that before I could crack open the first copy of "Feel The Fire" I lost the dang thing in my room. Well it looks like a mini record and must've slid off somewhere on me. But lucky I got my State Refund Check and I went and cashed and picked another copy and this pretty red sequins dress for a bargain at Wal-Mart and when I got home I but the second copy where it won't get lost now. When the Target copy of the cd turns up I'm taking it back because I never opened it and I got 90 days to return it as well.