Levena's 16th Birthday

Kathy and Luke said that's alright Sweetheart. Adam said Kaitlynn and I will tell the rest of the Family after Levi's birthday party. Just then Bo walks hrew the door and he didn't look Happy. When he saw Bobby he hit the roof. andhe said how dare you. you are No better then JR. Luke had to keep Bo Back. Luke said Bo what's going on? Bo looked at Luke and said he owns the Kent FARM WELL the minual rights to it. it took it right under Reba. No he owns the oil that is onthe farm. and least when we deal with JR he's up front and not sneeky. Adam looks at his father and said Dad is that true? Bobby looked at him and said Yes but son it's business. Adam looked at him and said I'm not your son(pointing at Luke) That man right there is the only father I have I though you where differnt but I guesse I was wronge. and he trned and Left. Bobby said ADAM ADAM Come back here. Kathy walked over to Bobby and said Leave him alone no we have to go tall Reba that she lost her farm. and they left.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kathy and Luke said that's alright Sweetheart. Adam said Kaitlynn and I will tell the rest of the Family after Levi's birthday party. Just then Bo walks hrew the door and he didn't look Happy. When he saw Bobby he hit the roof. andhe said how dare you. you are No better then JR. Luke had to keep Bo Back. Luke said Bo what's going on? Bo looked at Luke and said he owns the Kent FARM WELL the minual rights to it. it took it right under Reba. No he owns the oil that is onthe farm. and least when we deal with JR he's up front and not sneeky. Adam looks at his father and said Dad is that true? Bobby looked at him and said Yes but son it's business. Adam looked at him and said I'm not your son(pointing at Luke) That man right there is the only father I have I though you where differnt but I guesse I was wronge. and he trned and Left. Bobby said ADAM ADAM Come back here. Kathy walked over to Bobby and said Leave him alone no we have to go tall Reba that she lost her farm. and they left.

Reba had heard the phone ring and she answered and it was her father and she says "Wait a minute I got to sit down here, are you sure that Bobby Ewing owns the Kent Farm of all the god darn sneaky things to do what can I do about it dad."

Clark looked at Reba and says "Excuse me, what's wrong Reba you're sitting down so what's wrong you have a funny way of showing when something is wrong. Just like my father and Uncle Bo does."

Reba says "How can I put this gently Bobby Ewing and Ewing Oil took the Kent Farm right out from under me and how do I break this to my kids now. I wonder how long he's going to give me to leave. Five generations of our family worked that farm, I'm counting my kids Clark and you did as well. What would your father say, if he knew what Ewing Oil just did."

Clark says "WAIT A MINUTE, after all you went through to keep the farm now it's the oil right belong to Ewing Oil I knew I could trust them. My father, had the right idea when he practically took shot at them Ewing's when he was alive."

Reba says "Listen Clark, there has to be some way around this just let me talk to my father somemore about this right here and we'll come to a solution allright. I wonder what Jason thinks about his wonderful Great-Uncle Bobby now."

Clark says "How are you going to tell your kids, you know Little Bo wants to take over when you get to the point that you can't do it no more. What about the rest of them and especially the little ones that don't understand yet."

Savannah says "Mom, why are you crying do you lose something and what does Ewing Oil have to dow with as well."

Ellie says "Mom, they can't take the Kent Farm it's ours and we own outright and that lowdown and dirty."

Jason Jr. says "Mom, are you mad at me because my Grandma is a Ewing as well and Daddy where are you going to live when we get back to Kansas."

Reba says "Calm Down Kids, will get this taken care of I like to see that Bobby Ewing myself I bet Adam ain't too friendly towards him no more."

Clark says "Reba, Uncle Bo just pulled up and Uncle Luke is with him as well and so is Adam as well they are coming here and your dad looks mad as ever. Yup, him and my dad have the same temper you should've seen what happened when he heard that my wife took money for his campaign from Lionel Luthor she sure did get talked about that now. I bet my father is turning over in his grave right now hearing this right here. I still can't believe this here as well wait a minute let me call my Mom and see what she can do about this little probelm okay Reba. Don't do anything rash allright, please keep that Duke Temper under control allright."

Cue dukesrule2000

Edited by Julieduke

Back at the Bluebird Cafe Lucy Lane says "John Ross, I got big news for I waited till this time and I can't keep this to myself any longer. I'm three months pregant and what do you think of that news honey bun."

Cue dukesrule2000

John Ross looks at Lucy and says "Honey Darling your cellphone is ringing aren't you going to get that now."

Lucy is hearing the phone and she picks it up and it's and her cousin Reba and she says listen to her cousin and she says "I'm sorry to hear about that that lowdown and rotten thing for Bobby Ewing you to do and if there's anything I can do about don't hestitate about."

Reba on the phone says "Can you make sure he has four flats on his precious Mercedes Lucy."

Lucy hangs up and says "John Ross and J.R. that DAMM BOBBY EWING TOOK THE OIL RIGHTS TO THE KENT FARM RIGHT UNDER MY COUSIN AND HE'S CLAIM'S IT'S JUST BUSINESS HE'S NO BETTER THAN THE TWO OF YOU. AND JOHN ROSS WERE THROUGH AND I NEVER WANT TO SEE EITHER ONE OF YOU TWO EVER AGAIN. I got to get going and talk to my cousin about this I can't believe I thought I was good stealing the bearer bonds from Lex Luthor but jeez this just ain't right. Where is Reba and her family going to live now, I wish Jonathon Kent was around to see this he had a temper I guess you didn't know that as well."

Lucy walks out of the Bluebird Cafe but before she walks out she's says "John Ross, do you mind catching the check it's not much to pay now." She walks and thinks about her being three months pregant by John Ross Ewing, and is wondering how does she tell her son or daughter about what just happened here to her Cousin and her six kids. She see's Cooter working on John Ross's car and she says "Uncle Cooter, Bobby Ewing just got the Oil Rights to The Kent Farm right out from under Reba and there is nothing we can do about it right now."

Cooter looks at his cousin and says "Oh ya, who says there's nothing I calling Cliff Barnes and tell him and find out what legal steps can be taken and one thing I seen you having lunch with John Ross and J.R. Ewing at the Bluebird Cafe what's up with that."

Lucy Lane says "Oh, I was in love with him but I just broke up with what makes it worst I'm three months pregant with his baby now. What do I about that Uncle Cooter this is horrible I feel awful how can I tell Reba, Chloe, Lois,, Clark and Lana that the man I was in love was John Ross Ewing III."

Cue dukesrule2000

Balladeer: It seems that Reba has a big problem well at least her cousin has her back about this right here.

John Ross looks at Lucy and says "Honey Darling your cellphone is ringing aren't you going to get that now."

Lucy is hearing the phone and she picks it up and it's and her cousin Reba and she says listen to her cousin and she says "I'm sorry to hear about that that lowdown and rotten thing for Bobby Ewing you to do and if there's anything I can do about don't hestitate about."

Reba on the phone says "Can you make sure he has four flats on his precious Mercedes Lucy."

Lucy hangs up and says "John Ross and J.R. that DAMM BOBBY EWING TOOK THE OIL RIGHTS TO THE KENT FARM RIGHT UNDER MY COUSIN AND HE'S CLAIM'S IT'S JUST BUSINESS HE'S NO BETTER THAN THE TWO OF YOU. AND JOHN ROSS WERE THROUGH AND I NEVER WANT TO SEE EITHER ONE OF YOU TWO EVER AGAIN. I got to get going and talk to my cousin about this I can't believe I thought I was good stealing the bearer bonds from Lex Luthor but jeez this just ain't right. Where is Reba and her family going to live now, I wish Jonathon Kent was around to see this he had a temper I guess you didn't know that as well."

Lucy walks out of the Bluebird Cafe but before she walks out she's says "John Ross, do you mind catching the check it's not much to pay now." She walks and thinks about her being three months pregant by John Ross Ewing, and is wondering how does she tell her son or daughter about what just happened here to her Cousin and her six kids. She see's Cooter working on John Ross's car and she says "Uncle Cooter, Bobby Ewing just got the Oil Rights to The Kent Farm right out from under Reba and there is nothing we can do about it right now."

Cooter looks at his cousin and says "Oh ya, who says there's nothing I calling Cliff Barnes and tell him and find out what legal steps can be taken and one thing I seen you having lunch with John Ross and J.R. Ewing at the Bluebird Cafe what's up with that."

Lucy Lane says "Oh, I was in love with him but I just broke up with what makes it worst I'm three months pregant with his baby now. What do I about that Uncle Cooter this is horrible I feel awful how can I tell Reba, Chloe, Lois,, Clark and Lana that the man I was in love was John Ross Ewing III."

Cue dukesrule2000

Balladeer: It seems that Reba has a big problem well at least her cousin has her back about this right here.

Back at the Duke Farm, Reba says "Wait a minute Clark when I left Mz. Ellie told me that she has a trust fund in my name and back then it was worth a Million Dollars, I wonder what it's worth now a days. I have the papers for it and I think I'm going to call Dallas First National but it's under Reba Cowbell and it has my social security number on and she used my Momma's maiden name a security code as well."

Clark looks at Reba's kids and says "Listen, keep cool about all this I wonder what is going on at the Kent Farm. He looks at them and says your Momma has a trick up her sleeve for saving the Farm."

Jason Jr. says "But she is wearing a tank top Uncle Clark where is Mom hiding the trick at then. Everybody would see it if she was trying to hide something."

Cue dukesrule2000

Back at the Duke Farm, Reba says "Wait a minute Clark when I left Mz. Ellie told me that she has a trust fund in my name and back then it was worth a Million Dollars, I wonder what it's worth now a days. I have the papers for it and I think I'm going to call Dallas First National but it's under Reba Cowbell and it has my social security number on and she used my Momma's maiden name a security code as well."

Clark looks at Reba's kids and says "Listen, keep cool about all this I wonder what is going on at the Kent Farm. He looks at them and says your Momma has a trick up her sleeve for saving the Farm."

Jason Jr. says "But she is wearing a tank top Uncle Clark where is Mom hiding the trick at then. Everybody would see it if she was trying to hide something."

Cue dukesrule2000

Reba is busy on the phone and all of sudden she is happy about something and she looks at Clark and says "You know that One Million Dollar Trust Fund that Mz. Ellie left me well I just called the bank and they said it's worth Ten Million Dollars now. And they told me that I could've touched it at 21 years old and that all I had to do was JR Ewing but now since I'm way over that age now well I don't need him especially everything me did he lost that his Power of Attourney on it and It's all mine now. Clark, I'm making a Bobby Ewing a offer that he won't be able to turn down."

Clark says "You mean Reba, your Ten Million Dollars Richer than you thought you was and it's all yours. Wait a minute don't tell me your going to take your trust fund and offer it be put in Bobby Ewing's name for the Oil Rights do you think he go for it."

Reba says "Well, that does sound like a pretty good plan right there cousin but where could I meet Bobby at that would be neutral grounds."

Clark says "What about the Boars Nest, you know how you feel about him being here and have you told your Grandfather about what's going right now?"

Cue dukesrule2000

Reba is busy on the phone and all of sudden she is happy about something and she looks at Clark and says "You know that One Million Dollar Trust Fund that Mz. Ellie left me well I just called the bank and they said it's worth Ten Million Dollars now. And they told me that I could've touched it at 21 years old and that all I had to do was JR Ewing but now since I'm way over that age now well I don't need him especially everything me did he lost that his Power of Attourney on it and It's all mine now. Clark, I'm making a Bobby Ewing a offer that he won't be able to turn down."

Clark says "You mean Reba, your Ten Million Dollars Richer than you thought you was and it's all yours. Wait a minute don't tell me your going to take your trust fund and offer it be put in Bobby Ewing's name for the Oil Rights do you think he go for it."

Reba says "Well, that does sound like a pretty good plan right there cousin but where could I meet Bobby at that would be neutral grounds."

Clark says "What about the Boars Nest, you know how you feel about him being here and have you told your Grandfather about what's going right now?"

Cue dukesrule2000

Balladeer: Now Wait a minute our Reba is worth Ten Million Dollars, does also have a Uncle Jed and a Granny a have dog named Duke as well.

Luke said wait a minute Reba I wouldn't trust Bobby as far as I can threw him right now. Let me call Chicago. I can get some of the Spencer Lawyer's on this. and See what they come up with. You can use that money for your kids. At that moment Kathy walked threw the door with Jacob. and she helped him to his room. Kathy said we need to act kniow as a family on Bobby aLL THE Dukes need to come together and show the Ewings what a real family is Like 9looking at Adam)You with me son?

Adam looked at his mother and said Yes mom after all I

'm a Duke. and then they all went to work. Kathy called the Spencer Lawyers and Luke Called Judd , Hank and Heather

Luke said wait a minute Reba I wouldn't trust Bobby as far as I can threw him right now. Let me call Chicago. I can get some of the Spencer Lawyer's on this. and See what they come up with. You can use that money for your kids. At that moment Kathy walked threw the door with Jacob. and she helped him to his room. Kathy said we need to act kniow as a family on Bobby aLL THE Dukes need to come together and show the Ewings what a real family is Like 9looking at Adam)You with me son?

Adam looked at his mother and said Yes mom after all I

'm a Duke. and then they all went to work. Kathy called the Spencer Lawyers and Luke Called Judd , Hank and Heather

Reba says "Well I'm glad to here that but one question why did Uncle Jonathon leave Hazzard way before Uncle Bo did. That is bothering both me and Clark and why did he change his name to Kent is Kent our Maternal Grandmother's maiden or something this is really bothering does anybody really know about this and thank you. And when this is all over I'm having the biggest BBQ at the Farm that anybody as ever seen and all the Dukes are invited and related families and yes Lois are the Davenport as well. But one the only Ewing's invited are my hubby and Adam as well."

Clark says "What about your Mother-in-law Reba you know Mz. Lucy Ewing Jackson she is Jason's Mother?"

Reba says "Well, I just don't know about that just ask when this all over okay Clark and please call your Mom and see what she can do and let's see does she know Cliff Barnes he's running for Senate in the Kansas."

Clark says "Againist her, but she told me that thinking about not running and just letting him run againist whoever comes up but she will Support Cliff Barnes thow."

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy got off the phone and said well we have some good news. The Lawyers said That Bobby was suppose to contact Reba before he bought the minural rights. So She can sue the Ewing for the farm and the minurial rights and the Ewings get nothing. Reba looked impressed. Kathy's Cell rings and it was Tina and she said that VJ(Vance jr) was getting marriedNext Summer and he wants to get married on the Duke farm. Kathy said Ok why don't you and Vance come to Hazzard we have an Family emerency. and Tina said Ok Sis we will be there in a few hours.

Kathy got off the phone and said well we have some good news. The Lawyers said That Bobby was suppose to contact Reba before he bought the minural rights. So She can sue the Ewing for the farm and the minurial rights and the Ewings get nothing. Reba looked impressed. Kathy's Cell rings and it was Tina and she said that VJ(Vance jr) was getting marriedNext Summer and he wants to get married on the Duke farm. Kathy said Ok why don't you and Vance come to Hazzard we have an Family emerency. and Tina said Ok Sis we will be there in a few hours.

Reba goes and gives her father a great big hug and says "Dad, that's the best news I heard so far and kids we ain't moving and we are worth Ten Million Dollars and that is family money."

Clark says "That great to know, but Uncle Bo why did my father leave Hazzard he never mentioned only that it was a real big deal."

Reba says "Well when the Spencers Lawyers get on the phone things get done, and I'm going to sue Bobby Ewing. You know Cliff Barnes happens to be a Lawyer as well but Clark why doesn't your Mom want to run for Senate again. I thought she loved being a Senator."

Clark says "She does but she wants to be the very first Woman President of U.S.A."

Cue dukesrule2000

Cue dukesrule2000

MEANWHILE IN DALLAS

Cliff was in his office when his cell phone rings and he smiles and he said Hay sis. Pam said Cliff Bobby did it this time.

What did he do this time? Cliff said

Well remember his son with Kathy Spencer Now Duke. Pam said Ya. Cliff said well he pushed his son away from him cause he took the kent farm away from his cousin Reba no his son doesn't want anything to do with him. and now the Duke family is after them

MEANWHILE IN DALLAS

Cliff was in his office when his cell phone rings and he smiles and he said Hay sis. Pam said Cliff Bobby did it this time.

What did he do this time? Cliff said

Well remember his son with Kathy Spencer Now Duke. Pam said Ya. Cliff said well he pushed his son away from him cause he took the kent farm away from his cousin Reba no his son doesn't want anything to do with him. and now the Duke family is after them

Bobby had drove in town and met his brother at the Gazebo and he says "You know J.R. and John Ross I did something that you could never do I got the Oil Right for the Kent Farm and Reba can't do anything about, but one thing Bo Duke has a got a temper he almost hit me. And Adam wants nothing to do with him I was going to partners with him on the oil."

cue dukesrule2000

P.S. Good Post, I wander what J.R. going to say about this here.

JR SMILES and said Brother you might as well forget about Adam Kathleen and Luke Duke has brainwashed him agaist us. His own Family.

BACK AT THE FARM

The Dukes where they where making a plan.

John Ross says "Dad, did you know that Reba took about three shots at my car and hit as well got my two front tires and my radiator."

Back At The Farm

Clark's cellphone rings and it was his mom and he was telling her what has happening and she was getting mad. She knew, what the farm meant to Jonathon and what it meant to Reba as well and she wondered how he pulled it off.

Cue dukesrule2000

JR SMILES and said Brother you might as well forget about Adam Kathleen and Luke Duke has brainwashed him agaist us. His own Family.

BACK AT THE FARM

The Dukes where they where making a plan.

Bobby says "Now wait a minute Kathleen is his family as well and you know and Luke is his Step-father as well."

cue dukesrule2000

Jr looked at Booby and said beleive what you want to beleive little brother.

2 HOURS LATER

AT THE DUKE FARM

tHE KIDS where playing outside. Jacob was in the livingroom catching up on his school work.While everyone else was planning. The Spencer lawyers where in Hazzard and they where at the farm talking to Reba and the rest of the Dukes. and Robert looked at Reba and said Have you done anything to any of the Ewings that they could use againest in court. Reba said No and Then Clark said Reba remember the think with John Ross. Reba said Ya and then she told the Lawyer about what had happened. Robert said I all ready know the history between Kathleen and Bobby and their son together and I also know what Jr did to Adam and Brittney. we can use that.

Jr looked at Booby and said beleive what you want to beleive little brother.

2 HOURS LATER

AT THE DUKE FARM

tHE KIDS where playing outside. Jacob was in the livingroom catching up on his school work.While everyone else was planning. The Spencer lawyers where in Hazzard and they where at the farm talking to Reba and the rest of the Dukes. and Robert looked at Reba and said Have you done anything to any of the Ewings that they could use againest in court. Reba said No and Then Clark said Reba remember the think with John Ross. Reba said Ya and then she told the Lawyer about what had happened. Robert said I all ready know the history between Kathleen and Bobby and their son together and I also know what Jr did to Adam and Brittney. we can use that.

Reba says "I'm sorry but my temper got the best of me and you know what maybe I shouldn't done that but he got me going when he called me a "Ewing Brat" and I ain't one okay."

Cue dukesrule2000

Reba says "I'm sorry but my temper got the best of me and you know what maybe I shouldn't done that but he got me going when he called me a "Ewing Brat" and I ain't one okay."

Cue dukesrule2000

Reba says "Wait one minute you are forgeting that JR Ewing and Billy Bob Cowbell with help from my Momma kidnapped me from the hosptial and I wasn't Billy Bob's daughter they had a blood test that proved I was my Daddy's daughter. Oh Wait a minute Billy Bob kept my oldest Little Bo when he was little when I left Southfork and if it wasn't for Dad and Ranger Walker well they got him back as well."

Clark says "Wow Reba, no wonder you took a shot a John Ross's car eariler that's alot to go through and I know what not to call you now."

Reba says "Don't you even dar Clark, and that's not funny what somebody thought you was somebody else's or was raised to believed the man you called Daddy was from Father, and he wasn't and he really snatched you from your rightful father!"

Clark says "Reba, please calm down you sound like my father now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Reba says "Wait one minute you are forgeting that JR Ewing and Billy Bob Cowbell with help from my Momma kidnapped me from the hosptial and I wasn't Billy Bob's daughter they had a blood test that proved I was my Daddy's daughter. Oh Wait a minute Billy Bob kept my oldest Little Bo when he was little when I left Southfork and if it wasn't for Dad and Ranger Walker well they got him back as well."

Clark says "Wow Reba, no wonder you took a shot a John Ross's car eariler that's alot to go through and I know what not to call you now."

Reba says "Don't you even dar Clark, and that's not funny what somebody thought you was somebody else's or was raised to believed the man you called Daddy was from Father, and he wasn't and he really snatched you from your rightful father!"

Clark says "Reba, please calm down you sound like my father now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Meanwhile at Cooter's Garage

Cooter says "Lucy, pull your car into my garage okay and will take my truck over to the Duke Farm you know Reba is my cousin as well and I got to know what all of this is about right now."

Lucy says "Okay Uncle Cooter, you know I was thinking it's been acting up lately can you look at it later. It seems like it has a mind of his own lately as well, at least once a day it overheats I just don't understand right now."

Cooter says "I'll look at it later Lucy, and don't worry I sure the problem will figure now as were on the way over to the Duke Farm, what's been bothering like there's something you might want to tell me kinda of important as well."

Cooter and Lucy walked over to his tow truck and they got in and John Ross noticed and says "Hey there, what about my car aren't you going to fix it good as new."

Cooter says "Well, honestly I got to order the parts your car is foreign and well I don't exactly stock parts for a Mercede Benz in the garage now. And it seems that those tires are going to be kind of tricky as well, are you sure the used wouldn't work till you got back to Dallas or Houston or wherever in Texas you are from."

John Ross says "Excuse me, Your stalling this how long can it take to fix a radiator and gets tires for my car."

Cooter says "Well Mr. Ewing if you want to buy the manual and get the parts your more than welcome to give it a try for yourself now!"

Lucy says "Hey John Ross, IF I GOT SMART WITH YOU, HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?"

John Ross says "Hey you becareful that's a Ewing your carrying there I will sue for custody of my baby and raise it in Texas."

Lucy says "Excuse me, what baby I'm not pregant John Ross that must be some other girl your thinking of not me!"

Cooter puts the truck in gear and as they take off he radio's the Duke Farm and says he's on the way over there and looking at Lucy Lane and wondering what she is up to lately.

A little while later, Cooter and Lucy show up and it seems that everybody is glad to see her and her talk with Cooter had him laughing and is getting out and says "You mean you told him you was three months pregant and you wasn't well that what that was all about, and you dumped him as well he sure did look like a fool in front of his father and Uncle out there."

Lucy Lane says "That was the whole idea his sister made a fool out Ross, and it just a little revenge did you see that look of disappointment on his face Uncle Cooter I'm good aint I."

Cooter and Lucy walk in and Reba says "What are the two of you laughing about tell us the joke okay."

Lucy Lane says "Well if you must know Reba and everybody else I broke up with John Ross Ewing III in front of his daddy, and left my check with him and told him I was three months pregant only to deny it later. He looked liked a fool in front of J.R. Ewing and Bobby Ewing and yes I'm good."

Clark says "Lucy, you did that for what happened to Reba I can't believe one question what made you want to go out with John Ross Ewing III he's one catch."

Lucy says "You can say that again now, I wanted to make a king size fool out of him that's all and it worked you should've seem get mad at me and he was actually concerned for me. He told me that he was going to get custody of the baby when it was born well that's when I denied it."

Clark says "Lucy Lane, you haven't lost your touch you know that you went and broke his heart and made him pick up the tab as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy walked out the door. Daisy say her and she followed her.

OUTSIDE

Daisy said Kathy, What's the matter? Kathy looked at her and said I don't think we should go after the Ewings Like this. Daisy said Why? Because I have seen JR and Bobby in action and they will tare this family apart. and Adam is their Key to do it. Daisy said What do you mean?

Kathy said They will tell the Judge that Luke and and I brainwashed Adam into not excepting his own family. and Then Luke will start to distrust me and so one. Daisy I have seen them do it to another family when was as close as us. when Bobby and JR team up they are pretty powerful. Daisy said What makes you think they will team up? Kathy just smiles and said oh they will.

MEANWHOLE IN THE HOUSE

Luke notices that Kathy was gone. and he walks outside and he sees her and Daisy talking. He walks over to them and Daisy said Kathy tell Luke what you Just told me. and then she walked back into the house.

Kathy told Luke how she felt and what Bobby and Jr would do. Luke smiles and said Sweetheart, I know I never trusted Bobby from the moment I met him but I kept quite abou him cause he was Adam's Father. Adam walks out and he heard Luke say that and he walked over to them and said No Bobby Ewing isn't my Father. My father is Luke Duke . Luke smiles and he huggs him. and he puts his arms around Kathy and Adam and said Lets go and get the Kent farm back in this familt where it belongs.

Kathy walked out the door. Daisy say her and she followed her.

OUTSIDE

Daisy said Kathy, What's the matter? Kathy looked at her and said I don't think we should go after the Ewings Like this. Daisy said Why? Because I have seen JR and Bobby in action and they will tare this family apart. and Adam is their Key to do it. Daisy said What do you mean?

Kathy said They will tell the Judge that Luke and and I brainwashed Adam into not excepting his own family. and Then Luke will start to distrust me and so one. Daisy I have seen them do it to another family when was as close as us. when Bobby and JR team up they are pretty powerful. Daisy said What makes you think they will team up? Kathy just smiles and said oh they will.

MEANWHOLE IN THE HOUSE

Luke notices that Kathy was gone. and he walks outside and he sees her and Daisy talking. He walks over to them and Daisy said Kathy tell Luke what you Just told me. and then she walked back into the house.

Kathy told Luke how she felt and what Bobby and Jr would do. Luke smiles and said Sweetheart, I know I never trusted Bobby from the moment I met him but I kept quite abou him cause he was Adam's Father. Adam walks out and he heard Luke say that and he walked over to them and said No Bobby Ewing isn't my Father. My father is Luke Duke . Luke smiles and he huggs him. and he puts his arms around Kathy and Adam and said Lets go and get the Kent farm back in this familt where it belongs.

Lucy see's Kathy and Luke outside with Adam and she says "Hey Adam is true that Bobby Ewing is your biological father, that is really something and I know Mr. Kent wouldn't want Bobby Ewing or Ewing Oil to have Mineral Rights to his farm. I feel I know him pretty good in fact he told me once why he left Hazzard but I never told Clark or his Mom why he did that ever. Are you curious, well he said that the day that Reba was snatched he was dating Olivia Hogg and she has accidently told him the plan that her J.R.Ewing along with Billy Bob Cowbell had going and he looks at her and runs to his motorcycle trying to warn Bo and he heard the plan to little Rose as well. Well once on his Harley he gets almost to his farm and he ran out of gas he felt so terrible about it that he radio Cooter about got him to pick him and gassed up and went back home. You see he told me that you and Bo was there and he was holding onto Reba's sock and upset and he seen Emma there and he looked at her with distaste because he knew what she had done. Well he said goodbye to everybody but he sworn to my Uncle Cooter that he was going to chase after J.R. Ewing and Billy Bob and he wasn't coming back without his little Niece with him. Well, he told me that he got to Kansas and ran out of money and Gas and he seen his Uncle and Aunt's farm up ahead and he stopped there and decided to change his name after that."

Cue dukesrule2000

Lucy see's Kathy and Luke outside with Adam and she says "Hey Adam is true that Bobby Ewing is your biological father, that is really something and I know Mr. Kent wouldn't want Bobby Ewing or Ewing Oil to have Mineral Rights to his farm. I feel I know him pretty good in fact he told me once why he left Hazzard but I never told Clark or his Mom why he did that ever. Are you curious, well he said that the day that Reba was snatched he was dating Olivia Hogg and she has accidently told him the plan that her J.R.Ewing along with Billy Bob Cowbell had going and he looks at her and runs to his motorcycle trying to warn Bo and he heard the plan to little Rose as well. Well once on his Harley he gets almost to his farm and he ran out of gas he felt so terrible about it that he radio Cooter about got him to pick him and gassed up and went back home. You see he told me that you and Bo was there and he was holding onto Reba's sock and upset and he seen Emma there and he looked at her with distaste because he knew what she had done. Well he said goodbye to everybody but he sworn to my Uncle Cooter that he was going to chase after J.R. Ewing and Billy Bob and he wasn't coming back without his little Niece with him. Well, he told me that he got to Kansas and ran out of money and Gas and he seen his Uncle and Aunt's farm up ahead and he stopped there and decided to change his name after that."

Cue dukesrule2000

Reba walks after excusing herself and telling Robert she will be right back and she says "So Wait a minute Aunt Kathy you ain't afraid of the Ewings, I'm not and there not getting the Kent Farm and Lucy why did Uncle Jonathon tell you and not Clark or Aunt Martha I think it great went looking for me. But one question here he was riding a Harley-Davidson at the time when he left Hazzard where was he going to put the baby seat is he found me at now!"

Lucy and everybody else was laughing about the Baby Seat and got everybody laughing by now and she says "Oh Reba, now that's the Davenport wit now you just have to say that and I haven't thought of that right there before. And you should've seen John Ross's face when I told him I was never pregant I know Luke I'm playing with fireworks right now. But I kinda of think I sent John Ross a M80 and I don't know what Reba sent to John Ross when she shot up his car but I think it's stronger than what I tossed."

Meanwhile

The Phone is ringing off the hook and Reba says "Well Lucy I hope you hurt John Ross real bad I bet he really wanted that baby as well so what is going on right now you know Uncle Luke, Aunt Kathy and Aunt Daisy the phone is ringing off the hook there. If it had legs it would probaly walk here to one of us to answer allreadry."

Lucy pulls something out of her pocket and hands it too Reba and says "Listen I bugged Bobby's car when he left Texas and got the recorder out from underneath his car before I left and I think the Duke Family could use this he's calling somebody about obtaining the oil rights to your farm and it pretty much shows how underhanded and sneaky he is as well."

Reba says "Thanks Lucy, this will be very intersecting so what other talents do you have can you hotwire a car as well. Siphon the gas tank or anything else illegal, what about hack into a private computer system as well."

Lucy says "No that's Chloe he can Hack into a private Computer network not me now!"

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy answered the Phone and it was Bobby. and he said Kathleen I want to see you alone met me in one hour at the Hazzard Hotel and don't tell anyone you are coming. Before Kathy had a chance to say anything he hung up. Kathy knew that he was playing her and she wasn't going to play that game. Kathy walked over to Luke and everyone else and told them about the phone call. Luke just smiles and Said I Love you Sweetheart. and thenhe kissed her. we where just think of a way to get to Bobby and he helped us do it.

Kathy answered the Phone and it was Bobby. and he said Kathleen I want to see you alone met me in one hour at the Hazzard Hotel and don't tell anyone you are coming. Before Kathy had a chance to say anything he hung up. Kathy knew that he was playing her and she wasn't going to play that game. Kathy walked over to Luke and everyone else and told them about the phone call. Luke just smiles and Said I Love you Sweetheart. and thenhe kissed her. we where just think of a way to get to Bobby and he helped us do it.

Lucy Lane looks at Luke and says "So was that tape helpful it sure was intersecting when I listen to it. I'm sorry I don't like it when somebody else is doing my family wrong and that is just wrong what's doing to Reba."

cue dukesrule2000

Lucy Lane looks at Luke and says "So was that tape helpful it sure was intersecting when I listen to it. I'm sorry I don't like it when somebody else is doing my family wrong and that is just wrong what's doing to Reba."

cue dukesrule2000

The Phone rings again and Reba answers it and it's Cliff Barnes and he says "Listen Reba, could you and your father meet me at the Boars Nest I've been researching this whole thing according to Kansas Laws and found a loophole her about what Bobby Ewing did to ya."

Reba says "Sure thing Cliff, and I'll be right there." She hangs up the phone and says "Dad, Cliff Barnes wants us to meet him at the Boars Nest he says that he found a loophole in Kansas Law about what Bobby Ewing did to us and should we give a copy of that tape to him as well."

cue dukesrule2000

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.